Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bromley London or Kent?

12346»

Comments

• Options

Bromley Council approve plans to extend the Docklands Light Railway to Bromley.

Seems Bromley is in Docklands now. Inner city ghetto, innit ; - )

Ha ha! Source? Seriously, Henry, I'd like to read more about the plans; is there an article you can direct me to?

Was in the Bromley Times that comes free through the letter box. Still need to find the £800m to fund it but would bring the DLR from Lewisham to Bromley Nth via Grove Park and Sundridge Park.
    Oh great.

Brace yourself for Henry's next round of auctions people.....
    Grumpy bollocks is in a good mood for once I see. Beer/weekend/sun or all three?

: - )
  • Options

Bromley Council approve plans to extend the Docklands Light Railway to Bromley.

Seems Bromley is in Docklands now. Inner city ghetto, innit ; - )

Ha ha! Source? Seriously, Henry, I'd like to read more about the plans; is there an article you can direct me to?

Was in the Bromley Times that comes free through the letter box. Still need to find the £800m to fund it but would bring the DLR from Lewisham to Bromley Nth via Grove Park and Sundridge Park.
    Oh great.

Brace yourself for Henry's next round of auctions people.....
    Grumpy bollocks is in a good mood for once I see. Beer/weekend/sun or all three?

: - )
    Bromley Addicks ?

• Options
    edited July 2013
    Bromley is so Kent that it does its own top button up.
  • Options
    Postcodes are unilaterally decided by Royal Mail to assist mail delivery. They have no relevance to the is it London or Kent debate. It us just one companies internal code.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Postcodes are unilaterally decided by Royal Mail to assist mail delivery. They have no relevance to the is it London or Kent debate. It us just one companies internal code.

Quite so. The postal address of a mate of mine ends with: "Glossop, Derbyshire, SK13 1EN". The 'SK' refers to Stockport, which has never been in Derbyshire, but was once in Cheshire and is now in Greater Manchester.

• Options

This debate turned into some sort of masturbatory experience for pedants long ago.

One hand on their old chap, the other pushing their glasses back on their nose.

Their club motto "i think you'll find"
    Of course the alternative name for pedants is people who don't get facts wrong just to suit their argument...

*pushes glasses back up nose*
  • Options
    Never let facts get in the way of a good argument
  • Options

Never let facts get in the way of a good argument

:-D
  • Options
    Is this the £10 arguement?
  • Options
    Addickted said:

No
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:

The £9.99 one
  • Options
    That's not an argument... that's just contradiction...
  • Options

That's not an argument... that's just contradiction...

No it isn't