Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Froch v Groves

Comments

• Options
    decent quality if anyone needs it

http://funkeysports.com/stream1.html
  • Options
    Closer it gets more convinced I am by froch. As long as he doesn't cop a worldy like he did in rd 1 before, he will be too strong and will handle the occasion better. I question groves strength and fitness in the 2nd half.

Let's get in oooooon
  • Options
    Froch looks very nervous. Groves has a touch of the Gazza cup semi final fever if you ask me.
  • Options
    Plaaayer said:

Anyone know if you can get it on the livemediaplayer app?

Bein sports 6

• Options
    One things clear, frock is not the fighter he was 2yrs ago
  • Options
    Can't get any to work on ipad?
  • Options
    Wow
  • Options
    SHITHOUSE!
  • Options
    What's happened?
  • Options

Is he better?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wow. Wow. Wow. Excellent from Froch and another deserved win. Brilliant.
  • Options
    Valley11 said:

What's happened?

Frisch hit him with a right hand, knee buckling punch. All over.
  • Options

I'd say he is still pretty heavy handed though!
  • Options
    That's one of the best punches I've seen for a long time. Absolutely fucking detonated on him.
  • Options
    1StevieG said:

Will be listening in on Radio 5. Think Froch will take the hits and give plenty back. Froch to KO groves.

Lottery numbers anyone? ;-)

• Options
    Blinding stream on ipad and some excellent close up shots of the winning punch.

Not many people would have got up from that
  • Options
    Great shot from Froch. That's how how fights should be won. Well done that man.
  • Options
    Bit of a Huddersfield vCharlton game until that punch.

Thought Groves was starting to get on top as well.
  • Options

Closer it gets more convinced I am by froch. As long as he doesn't cop a worldy like he did in rd 1 before, he will be too strong and will handle the occasion better. I question groves strength and fitness in the 2nd half.

Let's get in oooooon

What a finish !

What a time to pull out one of your best ever punches. Really hope he jacks it in now, had a great career but taken a lot of hits, and though he can pull out a combo of the highest quality, he's lost some snap and is looking like things have taken a bit of a toll on him in these last two fights

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    For the love of god when will sky get rid of Jim WTF? He spent the whole fight hanging out of Froch's arse. Even Froch admitted Groves was ahead to start with yet Jimbo only had him winning one round , utter clown shoes.
  • Options
    Swansong v SOG andre ward. Wemberly stadium.

Froch cant win but id bet he would prefer to go out fighting SOG at elite level than any other option.

Big respect to the Cobra..never ducked a fight. Better career than smoking Joe IMO, the direct comparison being froch taking on the domestic upstart twice rather than ducking him.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

For the love of god when will sky get rid of Jim WTF? He spent the whole fight hanging out of Froch's arse. Even Froch admitted Groves was ahead to start with yet Jimbo only had him winning one round , utter clown shoes.

White or Watt? Stuff it, get rid of the pair ;)
  • Options
    That punch would have taken Lennox Lewis down, absolute honey punch he could throw 100 times and not connect like that 99 times

Frontline I make that me owing a ten spot to the upbeats

That's boxing, gutted for Groves as he was just really settling into a rythym but Carl Froch is the hardest man in boxing and a lot of super middleweights would have folded double from the punches Groves dished out in both fights

Great fight, tense and never boring
  • Options
    Carter said:

That punch would have taken Lennox Lewis down, absolute honey punch he could throw 100 times and not connect like that 99 times

Frontline I make that me owing a ten spot to the upbeats

That's boxing, gutted for Groves as he was just really settling into a rythym but Carl Froch is the hardest man in boxing and a lot of super middleweights would have folded double from the punches Groves dished out in both fights

Great fight, tense and never boring

Good man Carter. I truly believed we'd see a different Carl Froch and we did. I think Groves was ahead at the time but in boxing you can't make those kind of mistakes leaving your jaw wide open like he did and Carl punished him. Sign of a true world champion. They don't just hand out world champion belts.
  • Options
    I knew froch would win. Would like to see groves come back but it's hard to come back after being knocked down like that.
  • Options
    Sad that Wembley seemed full of bells. Both boxers booed beforehand, and sizeable booing in three of the eight rounds. Was always going to be a much more cautious fight. Struggle to understand the mentality of some people.
  • Options
    Get in! Think Froch was an idiot with some of his comment after the first fight but can't stand groves and wanted froch to do him. What a hit
  • Options
    Make you right smudge, nla will back this up. Whenever there is a show like that put on it brings out all the wannabes from every local area. But when you are there trust me it is fun

Haye v enzo was awesome and the o2 was rammed full of welsh pricks and the English all acting up. But my god what an atmosphere. Haye v klitschko in hamburg, awesome and less dickheads. Maybe more but a lot had german accents to not understand and the German plod are brutal so everyone behaved

Anyway, that is what boxing is about. Both of them guys could have ducked each other amd lined their pockets, it ain't all about a zero on a record. Hopefully a few fairweather boxing experts will now trot along to bethnal green and the other smaller shows and scream for 50/50 bangers. Boxing is in a precarious place at the moment and the best need to be fighting each other and boxing politics whatever load of bollocks that is needs to be exterminated. Mayweather should have fought pacquiaou years ago when he was ironing everyone out, lewis should have fought tyson years before they did.

British boxing at least is putting together blokes who both have a chance of winning, nit taking the frank warren route of bribing and padding out records. That is boxing fraud as far as I'm concerned.

Joe Calzaghe was possibly the purest boxer I will ever see but he will always have a question mark because I don't think he fought the blokes at the top when they were at their best. Carl froch has, he is not fit to lace calzaghes gloves as a technician but he has fought everyone there is to fight and left it all in the ring everytime