Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Froch v Groves

Comments

• Options

Let's hope Anthony don't do a Bruno

He reminds me of frank in that picture

He probably is too chisled and perhaps needs to develop more lean muscle - but, unlike the statuesque Frank, Joshua can move. I truly believe he will be a World champion one day, albeit in a division that is a pathetic shadow of what it used to be.
  • Options

Let's hope Anthony don't do a Bruno

He reminds me of frank in that picture

I take it back Mitchell looks quality. Going back to original thought of him by ko. Joshua on peds? I have seen rumours I hope not but not seen heavyweight like that.
  • Options
    Joshua is clean no doubt in my mind

I agree that he is a great mover and has pure punch power but I don't like my boxers that defined as it's not just the definition that defines the boxer if you get my drift

He only looks brunoesq I wouldn't put his skills and speed with frank

He is much quicker totally different to frank

From what I hear Joshua is a training freak
  • Options
    Quigg v Frampton is a big fight for those who folow boxing but not anywhere near what I'd call a massive fight

Kell Brook is a nearly man and an enormous welterweight, but possibly not big enough for light-middle

• Options
    I gave up on boxing years ago but I am looking forward to this one. Froch has the venom to finish this.
  • Options
    Possibly the biggest fight in the uk for 25 years and for sky BO but it's ironic that because of Sky boxing is no longer mainstream. The BBC and Itv could not afford to pay 7 mil on Froch and 2 mil on Groves.
  • Options
    Mitchell has failed the check weight weigh in has put on over 10lbs since yesterday..,
  • Options
    Jesus that is unhealthy
  • Options
    Boxing should be banned same as Cock Fighting its barbaric,only problem it would go underground with no Medical supervision.
  • Options
    Derek1952 said:

Boxing should be banned same as Cock Fighting its barbaric,only problem it would go underground with no Medical supervision.

Same with rock, paper, scissors.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will this be streamed anywhere?
  • Options
    had a £10 on Frosh in the 5th.
  • Options
    Sorry I haven't looked through thread fully BUT can I watch the fight tonight without SKY? Is there an official web stream or can anyone suggest a safe site? Thank you
  • Options

Sorry I haven't looked through thread fully BUT can I watch the fight tonight without SKY? Is there an official web stream or can anyone suggest a safe site? Thank you

Last time I just googled it and found a link so likely to be one. However this was on a laptop.

• Options
    Mitchell might now lose the opportunity to win and become mandatory challenger to Vazquez.
    Gained 12lbs when the check weight limit was 10st (5lbs gain).
  • Options
    He has lost that right now
  • Options
    Will be listening in on Radio 5. Think Froch will take the hits and give plenty back. Froch to KO groves.
  • Options
    Good vibe in wemberlee right now
  • Options
    Gone against Mitchell. Quite fancy Degale to fuck it up tbh. Still in the groves camp. Joshua could win inside 30 seconds but can see him finishing it in 3rd
  • Options
    Live streamage anyone???
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wiziwig, at a guess.
  • Options
    Gone back and forth for weeks if not months, crunch time and I'm going for Groves inside 6.
  • Options
    Froch to stop Groves late on.
  • Options
    The people on sky really have nothing to say. Boooring
  • Options
    Who shall I bet on?
  • Options
    Froch just got booed
  • Options
    What time is the fight scheduled for?
  • Options
    9.45 ring walk.
  • Options

Froch just got booed

Probably because it's a stadium full of Londoners. I'm sure Groves would be booed if the fight was in Nottingham.