Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Name the scapegoat

Comments

• Options
    Whooppee do you have friends and supporters go bleat to them about the. Bullies the clique bstds
  • Options

THERE IS NO FUCKING CLIQUE

Maybe you are all telepathic.

Thanks to the other posters who have just contacted me BTW. Its good to know this experience is not unique.

Maginot, what I don't understand, is that if you dislike this board so much, then why would you post on here.

I presume, you have nothing better to do today & know you will be banned shortly.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your bit of fun. I think you should be ignored, as you can't argue with yourself.
    Banned for what , not towing the cliques line on Chris Powell ?
  • Options

Who says we shouldn't criticise SCP ?

SCP for one!

• Options
    No for having imaginary friends at your age
  • Options
    I'm a mild mannered, veggie peacenik who tries not to offend anyone but seriously Mag mate you're getting monotonous now mate. Feckin' turn it in for the night.
  • Options
    A CL clique ? Is there a badge or something ?
  • Options
    Agreed...now boring. Plus, Babestation is on, and I can't be bothered trying to decipher any more of NLA's posts. VFF needs to write them out for him in bigger letters next time.
  • Options
    Maginot jackin off alone on a Sunday night....why am I not surprised
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    All very familiar that writing style.

And nice to see my friends are still looking in. Hello chaps. How many different threads have you got going slagging off this site and the people on it currently?

It's good to know that no matter what happens in life there are always some constants you can rely on. Take care.
    ;-)
  • Options
    Slow weekend at work Gary. Just finished my shift. Regards.

CB
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Agreed...now boring. Plus, Babestation is on, and I can't be bothered trying to decipher any more of NLA's posts. VFF needs to write them out for him in bigger letters next time.

Yep, boring yet you sign off with another snidey dig? You really are a plum.
  • Options

CB

Where do you work?
  • Options
    Its bizarre how often it comes round. I make it three different names so far.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited August 2013

Cheap, and childish. Your not fit to shine NLA's shoes.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Off_it said:

CB

Where do you work?
    Somewhere doing something that is easily learnt within 2 1/2 years is a safe bet.
  • Options
    Back on topic.......the clique has obviosuly found the scapegoat lol! Seriosuly, there's always someone to 'blame' when things aren't going well. Sometimes there is good logic, sometimes it's shaky logic, but when many, many people agree on the same person it can get messy......not very nice.
  • Options
    Cor blimey! What an over reaction to what is only essentially a different opinion.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    BIG_ROB said:

Cor blimey! What an over reaction to what is only essentially a different opinion.

I feel a tad guilty as it seems my tongue in cheek thread has created great angst on CL.
    Should have gone for a Whose Tush? But AFKA would probably ban me!
    Were all working to the same goals and should be entitled to our opinions. Were not Smallwall.

• Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Really ?

He says that apparently you're not allowed to criticise SCP on Charlton Life

He thinks SCP is one of the most experienced in the football league lol

They're not different opinions , they are bullshit things to go on about ad nauseam!

• Options

BIG_ROB said:

Really ?

He says that apparently you're not allowed to criticise SCP on Charlton Life

He thinks SCP is one of the most experienced in the football league lol

They're not different opinions , they are bullshit things to go on about ad nauseam!

Not entering in debate, but I do think the if the founders/admins and other members want new members to join and the forum to get bigger, some of us need to reign it in a bit
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    agree with those sentiments Rob but we have in the last 3 days had 3 posters on here who are not who they pretend to be and very soon their veil falls and the fake person shows their real side

you and i know very well that sometimes our posts are not in the same line as others or even each other yet it doesnt degenerate into a full on bitching and bickering session

these 3 in my opinion are the same person and it is a very sad thing indeed that they wish to troll internet sites to find their kicks,

• Options
    you only have to look on the business case thread to see where differing opinions can be debated and discussed accordingly and properly
  • Options

Ok, so the clique say we shouldn't criticise Powell because he is 'still learning' ...and according to you always will be...which rather proves my point...that an element of our support for reasons unknown support a man not a club , will never objectively judge his performance, and in some cases will tiresomely start "wumming" those who disagree. And will always find an excuse for him.

The little ol' Charlton mentality lives on.

Your Nick Gray, aren't you.

• Options
    this is who i thought he was dick
  • Options
    No NLA I am not, and I have no idea what you are talking about.

You should be careful about bandying around names and accusations like you tend to.

You don't own this site and you don't own the Club. You are just a fan like the rest of us.

It should be perfectly possible the Charlton broad church to debate issues in a lively yet comradely way, without resorting to accusations of Wumming and trollery.
  • Options
    i dont need to be careful about nothing because i stick to the rules of this site and i am a genuine person, i dont give two shites if people like or get me so opinions dont bother me

unless you mean something else in the warning in which case just so you know i dontg give a shite about that either big enough and handy enough to deal with warnings like that
  • Options
    and i never named anyone
  • Options

this is who i thought he was dick

We clearly disagree about Powell, although probably not by as much as you think. On a wider point, I have had a number of messages about the tone that you and others have taken towards me since I joined this site. You may not believe me or care, fair enough.
    Big Rob makes a fair point that new fans might be put off coming on here and having a debate if they are immediately swarmed upon.

We move on.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    so you're now part of a clique?

Swarmed upon? Bullying?

Stop being so melodramatic. You put your POV across about 30 times, changing your angle several times when people saw through the cracks. Now you're taking some moral high ground.

It's amazing that you have been 'swarmed upon' by several posters, including myself, that have been on here for years without any trouble, in the two days you've been here. Think that says more about you ay.
  • Options
    not me naming is it though

i couldnt give two shits about your imaginary friends or your real ones, real posters real people dont get treated with contempt by posters whom are reasonable nor disingenuous to new people on here as we were all new once

what people on here get pissed off with is the easily banded about phrase Clique and the constant sniping about this site in their posts

its all bullshit you can fool some of the people some of the time but not all the people all the time, thats why this site unlike others has a high % of members and posters who get along without agreeing all the time on a whole range of topics,

i wont change who i am nor how i post and what i post about in the tone i write it

others though try to be clever posting in a way that they think is going to mask them from who they really are or their real persona

like the little warning that you tried to give me but like i said i am a big lad i can do many things and dealing with people that wish to warn me about my conduct in many different ways is one of them