Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

where was you all

Comments

• Options
    Good question. Those that went to Barnsley will be getting tickets for the next high demand away game (millwall?) whilst the other loyal fans will be complaining.
  • Options
    Whitstable taking my mum out for her birthday....................Barnsley...............leave it out.
  • Options
    mostly at home but think I may have popped to the shop at 2-0. good thread
  • Options
    Erm - I have a life outside Charlton. A son I dont see during the week when I am at work. A wife. A bloody life. I like the odd away trip, but if you can give up every weekend of your life for a football team fair play, and am sure the players appreciate it. Just not for me.
  • Options
    I WAS in Norwich.
  • Options
    Stuck in traffic on the M5 trying to drive home from Plymouth.
  • Options
    Im not moaning about people with a life. I get that. Just people on here complaining about not being able to get a Bournemouth ticket due to 'glory fans' going, yet they are not better. As they only want to attend 'glory games' themselves.
  • Options
    Watching Folkestone v Walton Casuals
  • Options
    Packing to move house,
    I will bring a letter from my wife explaining in more detail to the next home game. But iI did Barnsley in August before and it feckin snowed, as we'd already packed hat,scarf,gloves and my big coat and at my age I'm prone to chills I had to body swerve this one, ;)
  • Options

Im not moaning about people with a life.

Don't start on my Grandad, he died in 1996.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Listening to the game at home.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Got up, had a shower, had breakfast, went out, came back, went out again, had a few beers etc, etc. Quiet pleasant really..... Thanks for asking.

You?
  • Options
    Watching Millwall.
  • Options
    In a swimming pool in albufeira. Now 3 pints into my first night.
  • Options
    With you in spirit.
  • Options
    Forest Hill, at home thanks for asking
  • Options
    Been to Barnsley once - Jonjo's debut - once is enough.

Can we have this thread for every away game? Very entertaining.

By the way, I've booked train tickets for Blackburn & Birmingham away this week, does that let me off?
  • Options
    Was at Ebbsfleet watching stevie browns red & white army...............................................

*ducks for cover
  • Options
    I was at Barnsley, but live near Blackpool so won't be at many games!
  • Options
    Working in sunny Woolwich.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    North Greenwich
  • Options
    Some of us ain't got the dosh to attend 46 games plus cup and if the players can't be assed it's hardly an incentive to flog all the way up to Dingleland! Is that easy to comprehend 99??
  • Options

Im not moaning about people with a life. I get that. Just people on here complaining about not being able to get a Bournemouth ticket due to 'glory fans' going, yet they are not better. As they only want to attend 'glory games' themselves.

Firstly, Barnsley is a lot further away than Bournemouth.

Secondly, you'd have to be out of your mind to willingly take yourself to Yorkshire.
  • Options
    Petrol prices.
  • Options
    Not so Sunny Catford, I weren't at Bournmouth as I was at a stag do which has forced my hand in not drinking for 5 weeks. I'll be at Watford, Birmingham and Bolton before the turn of the year and will happily accept a pint off you as you are clearly considerably richer than me.
  • Options
    None of them was there.

Don't even think about it.
  • Options

Actually I don't remember that many people moaning about "glory fans" at Bournemouth, more about the situation itself but whatever...

In answer to your question I was in Bournemouth, spending time with my loved ones, about 250 miles away, a 10 hours plus, expensive, journey away even on the train. Having spent one day out of my weekend last week and over £80 watching us stink The Valley out on top of £25 the week before you'll have to forgive my absense at Barnsley today but you crack on with your digs at those who weren't there if it makes you feel a better supporter.
  • Options

Laying on the sofa eating a Sugar Puff sandwich.

Where were you?

Hahaha I hope that's true.
  • Options
    I was round yours.
  • Options
    Grass roots