Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

where was you all

123457»

Comments

• Options
    I was there, i try to do most saturday aways, The threshold for high demand away tickets is usually 4 games, which in our league shouldnt be that difficult to do, i can quite understand why people wouldnt want to do barnsley probably the most unnattractive game in the league bar uddersfield!, but as long as we have a couple of hundred at every away game i couldnt care less.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
  • Options
    This is the wood burner getting unloaded. (By me on me jax!)

• Options

BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

Have another look at me log burner

Nice Rob, not dis-similar to ours, lovely in winter.
    Little tip* If you can get hold of any dried lavender clippings, bunch em up and stick a bunch on with the kindling, has your gaff smelling like a french brothel for the rest of the day.....
    So now you're an expert in French Brothel aroma's....kin brilliant :-)

Big Rob has always fancied catching himself a big hairy rat.
  • Options
    Supposed to be having the kids. Until the ex told me that she had made other plans for them (thanks for that!). Then working in the evening.
  • Options
    edited August 2013

I WAS in Norwich.

Whereabouts in Norwich are you Norfolk?
  • Options

After reading everybody on here moaning about the world and his wife going to Bournemouth, and stopping you real fans attending.

I have just 1 question. Where was you all at barnsley!?! 400 is a piss poor attendance!

I was at the back of the away stand, apparently 461 there looked more like 261
  • Options

After reading everybody on here moaning about the world and his wife going to Bournemouth, and stopping you real fans attending.

I have just 1 question. Where was you all at barnsley!?! 400 is a piss poor attendance!

I was at the back of the away stand, apparently 461 there looked more like 261
    It looked like that on telly as well.
  • Options
    razil said:

perhaps b'mouth tickets should have been sold with barnsley ticket only to start

Palace did similar yesterday. Apparently to buy a Spurs ticket you had to also buy a ticket for a category B game.
  • Options

razil said:

perhaps b'mouth tickets should have been sold with barnsley ticket only to start

Palace did similar yesterday. Apparently to buy a Spurs ticket you had to also buy a ticket for a category B game.
    Harsh on the away fans.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep Palace doing it to maximise earnings from glory boys

We'd be lining other teams pockets
  • Options
    I could tell you but I would have to kill you.
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

Little tip* If you can get hold of any dried lavender clippings, bunch em up and stick a bunch on with the kindling, has your gaff smelling like a french brothel for the rest of the day.....

Big and hairy enough? ; )
  • Options

I WAS in Norwich.

Just outside the city. Near mousehold. OK I admit it Heartsease.
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

Beavers?
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

Beavers?
    Coypu (Nutria)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Good thread; let's do this for every away game. I was walking in Kent with a fellow season ticket holder: all round the lovely rural parish of Higham (between Gravesend and Rochester), then across the Thames marshes to Cliffe for a few sherbets. Six miles. We kept up with the scores on a little radio.

Higham is a beautiful place, full of agricultural variety. In the fields we spotted raspberries, wheat, linseed (for oil), broad beans, French beans, runner beans, purple broccoli, chives, sweetcorn, kale and cabbages. Truly the Garden of England.
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

Beavers?
    Coypu (Nutria)
    They have them on the Norfolk Broads - used to scare the living daylights out of me on childhood holidays

• Options

Raising funds for the British Heart Foundation!

In Greenwich Park??
  • Options
    PL54 said:

BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

BIG_ROB said:

Yeah that's it

Beavers?
    Coypu (Nutria)
    They have them on the Norfolk Broads - used to scare the living daylights out of me on childhood holidays

• Sponsored links:

• Options

I WAS in Norwich.

Just outside the city. Near mousehold. OK I admit it Heartsease.
    Gotcha. I am Old Catton/Sprowston border.