Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

where was you all

Comments

• Options
    Not in Barnsley
  • Options
    I was there and for most of it wished I wasn't. Cracking young lady at Leeds station though. Phenomenal behind. So not all bad.
  • Options
    This thread is the biggest load of bollocks ever Dan huges. let me ask you what have you done for charlton except go to a few away games.I can't afford to go to every game home or away it cost me nearly £100 a game. so am I not loyal supporter. while let me tell you. I paid for charlton to go on a train to huddersfield when we were in league 1. I travelled down to the training ground spent the weekend down there painting it out free of charge even supplied the paint for free. don't come on here shouting your mouth off were is everyone. some people can't afford it or my might other commitments. Not every one can attend every game. I can understand how you feel about the away support. I thought that at yeovil away on boxing day but I just made a great day of it for myself and the fans that was there.
  • Options
    Have another look at me log burner

• Options
    Lovely that BIG_ROB. My cats would love a bit of that in winter.
  • Options
    edited August 2013

Yeah me dogs love it. Warms the whole gaff up lovely. Stick a nice stew on top and the place fills with love and happiness till one of me dogs let rip....
  • Options
    My mum's 13 year old Lab is knocking out some beauties at the moment bless him.
  • Options
    Isle of Wight
  • Options
    Cor all three of mine do it
  • Options
    Scuse me Redhenry, me and BIG_ROB are chatting here ;o)

Anyway.

So yeah, especially after he's had a pigs ear. Gonna hurt like hell when he goes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Yeah me dogs love it. Warms the whole gaff up lovely. Stick a nice stew on top and the place fills with love and happiness till one of me dogs let rip....
    Brilliant :-)
  • Options
    Yeah mine are one 6 5 and 2 so got a few more years left in em fingers crossed
  • Options
    Lost some amazing cats and dogs in my life. Hate it when people say 'it's only an animal, get over it'. Bollocks.

Anyway, where were we? Or was we?
  • Options
    You two are just having man love.

It's a beautiful thing. X
  • Options
    Hereford hospital.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

You two are just having man love.

It's a beautiful thing. X

Metrosexuals don't you know ;o)
  • Options

Hereford hospital.

Nothing to worry about I hope maybe_baby mate.
  • Options
    Bromance
  • Options
    Our dogs are like our kids to be honest. Though the springer is a working dog he's still a pet. They're all in the front room at the moment with the fan on em and I made a cushty dog run fir em all too. But I refuse get em birthday and christmas present like me missus wants too! Shes lucky she gets one!
  • Options
    Spokane, Washington State meant to drive to Barnsley but have ended up here in Portland, Oregon - still going to see Portland Timbers v FC Dallas tonight. Bet the beer & food is better here than Oakwell..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

After reading everybody on here moaning about the world and his wife going to Bournemouth, and stopping you real fans attending.

I have just 1 question. Where was you all at barnsley!?! 400 is a piss poor attendance!

I was driving around trying to find a decent green grocer seeing as my usual one was shut. Subsequently missed my train to Barnsley.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

After reading everybody on here moaning about the world and his wife going to Bournemouth, and stopping you real fans attending.

I have just 1 question. Where was you all at barnsley!?! 400 is a piss poor attendance!

I was driving around trying to find a decent green grocer seeing as my usual one was shut. Subsequently missed my train to Barnsley.
    Class, pure class.
  • Options
    Cape Cod...Fishing with the boys!
  • Options
    JCAddick said:

Cape Cod...Fishing with the boys!

Did you get any cod?
  • Options
    Haddock...what else?
  • Options
    With chips
  • Options
    This threads too easy. I think we should be guessing 'where we all was'
  • Options
    I was too busy getting ready to go to a mini party
  • Options

Did you decide to go in a small car or in a short skirt in the end, Nathan?
  • Options

Did you decide to go in a small car or in a short skirt in the end, Nathan?
    Both

Even with hairspray and after shave I still didn't manage to pull, dammit.