Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boxing tonight

Comments

• Options

3 fights for AJ in 2018

Parker march wembley
    Wilder July /August wembley
    Fury December Cardiff

If fury is fit and ok in the head he wins
  • Options

3 fights for AJ in 2018

Parker march wembley
    Fury December Cardiff

And AJ doesn't get sparked by Parker
  • Options
    Anyone watching the sky card? Conor Benn down twice in the first and lost the next 2 rounds, only a 6 round fight. Good scrap though.
  • Options
    edited December 2017

3 fights for AJ in 2018

Parker march wembley
    Fury December Cardiff

Will have a friendly bet for the upbeats with you nearer the time if it ever materialises if you want.

Would love to see this fight and think Joshua wins it.

Really hope Fury can get on top of his issues, more for himself and his family than boxing of course, but also because he is one of the most interesting fighters around and a bout with Joshua would be intriguing.

• Options
    When is Horn v Corcoran? Thought it was this morning but can't see any results?
  • Options

Was this morning Horn won via TKO in the 11th
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Conor Benn has just won vs Peynaud after being dropped twice in the first. Benn then dropped him in the 5th and 6th of a 6 round fight. I had peynaud winning the first three with the first round a 10-7.
    Draw would have been a fair result overall or either of them winning by one point, but nope.

Crooked judging strikes again and Benn wins 57-54.
  • Options
    Great fight that. No way did Benn win by 3 points!
  • Options
    I despair at the judging when things like this happen. That was a draw

• Options
    edited December 2017

Was this morning Horn won via TKO in the 11th
    Thanks. I've taped it so will watch at some point.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Been the biggest fear with Connor he needs to be his own man not the warrior his dad was

Fighting like that he will never reach the heights he could

Bent scoring again is becoming a disease in uk boxing
  • Options
    Getting a bit fed up tbh how the boxer with the promoter seems to be getting such a leg up. I know it's always been the case, but it's looking more extreme lately.

How that ref had Benn by 3pts is insane
  • Options
    Was a draw at best
  • Options
    No way Benn won that fight and definitely not by 3pts. Degale would have won on Saturday of it was on a hearn card. Disgusting. Look at Benns face post fight. He is way to small for welterweight.
  • Options
    The plan for him is not to be welterweight in two years to have gone up two divisions imo
  • Options
    Really? I think he would get seriously hurt at light middle and middleweight is a death wish! He is like 5ft 8 too
  • Options
    Yep i totally agree with you he would be welterweight max and be managed through the weight sensibly I think it’s all being done for a Eubank va Benn re visit by the kids
  • Options
    Anyone ITK on here re potential Wilder v Joshua fight.

Assume both will have tune up fights in the spring, Joshua v Pulev, Wilder v Parker?

If the big fight happens next year what are the chances of Vegas in November/December?

A few of us turning 40 and thinking about ticking a few boxes in Vegas next year

Cheers
  • Options
    Joshua v Parker and Wilder v Ortiz are most likely next
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2017
    Eubank jnr would destroy Benn jnr. Wouldn't be a contest
  • Options
    Not many welterweights (and a small one at that) would last more than a few rounds against a top middleweight
  • Options
    Old saying, a good big un beats a good little un.
  • Options
    Are we actually discussing a novice light welterweight fighting someone with an albeit plastic, world super middleweight strap?

I can't see anyway these two would even be put together in sparring
  • Options
    We ain’t suggesting it mate as a goer sky people are
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

Depends which Eubank we're talking about , Conor and Nathan banks Wilson (Eubank's other kid) fight at the same weight if memory serves me right and Conor would have no trouble against him.
  • Options
    buckshee said:

McBobbin said:

Depends which Eubank we're talking about , Conor and Nathan banks Wilson (Eubank's other kid) fight at the same weight if memory serves me right and Conor would have no trouble against him.
    Ah ok, assumed straight away they meant Chris jnr and I was Say Wha? I think I saw Conor box in that Monaco show recently. Tidy enough, but very green
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

buckshee said:

McBobbin said:

Ah ok, assumed straight away they meant Chris jnr and I was Say Wha? I think I saw Conor box in that Monaco show recently. Tidy enough, but very green
    Could also mean Harley Benn who is closer in weight to Eubank Jnr but he isn’t anywhere near the same class as Chris is and probably never will be.
  • Options

We ain’t suggesting it mate as a goer sky people are

They are stupid then, don't get me wrong. I know what they want to create and why but this is never going to happen
  • Options
    I think they were hoping that Connor will be a big welterweight but it never looks like that will be the case, personally I can’t ever see it coming off and his fight on weds was an indication to nice guy Eddie that he has fought too much this year already as he should’ve disposed of his opponent within two or three rds
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!