Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wendies at war (Madine sent down)

Comments

• Options

I dont know if it was his twitter account or some fake one but remember when we won League One and posted on under his name was: "Well done Charlton winning the league but shame your not the best team in the division"

Was something like that anyway

it was exactly that and it was him
  • Options
    Later years ' once a well paid and successful professional footballer, was found sleeping rough in the park '.
  • Options
    Granpa said:

How long before we read ' punched another prisoner and broke his jaw ' ?

Hopefully, "dropped the soap in the shower and that was the last anyone heard from him..."
  • Options

I dont know if it was his twitter account or some fake one but remember when we won League One and posted on under his name was: "Well done Charlton winning the league but shame your not the best team in the division"

Was that Madine ? It was a genuine account I think but can't remember if it was him.

Whoever the player was he was probably on his way to their civic reception to honour the second best team in the third best league in England !
  • Options

So he's a thick twat as well as a violent thug.
  • Options
    Granpa said:

How long before we read ' punched another prisoner and broke his jaw ' ?

I'm not so sure. Seems to turn into this monster when he's pissed. Probably won't say boo to a goose inside.
  • Options
    Human excrement
  • Options

So wendy players are just as deluded as the wendy fans
  • Options
    At least he got a proper sentence and not the usual cop out which footballers seem to get a lot of the time.
  • Options
    E-cafc said:

At least he got a proper sentence and not the usual cop out which footballers seem to get a lot of the time.

He won't serve the 18 months.

Deeney got 10 months and only served about 2/3 months of it.

Very lucky to still be with us TBH.

Only because Zola wanted to give him a chance...last one and all that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The thing is with Deeney at least he showed some remorse and he also pleaded guilty plus i think it was his first offence.
  • Options

The thing is with Deeney at least he showed some remorse and he also pleaded guilty plus i think it was his first offence.

Yes and in interviews has admited his mistakes and the need to be much more professional.

He wasn't alone either (no excuse I accept) but this guys sounds like he was on a drunken mission to ruin his career and the lives of others.

• Options

He'll find another club when he gets out. The other Sheffield club now employs ex jailbird Marlon King .. at least, Madine picks on men and not women to knock senseless

• Options
    Wednesday will terminate his contract, personally I hope they do, it's hard enough trying to be a professional footballer these days, but to get there, be at a club like Wednesday and just piss it away in unforgivable, so in my honest opinion it might work out a blessing in disguise. We've replaced him with Matty Fryatt now so onwards and hopefully upwards.
  • Options

Wednesday have terminated the contract. Not convinced he was a 2nd tier striker, so not convinced it's much of a loss to the Owls.

Apparently he does not have money to pay costs or compensation, despite being on a reputed 5k per week. His property was leased and his car was on finance, he will leave prison without a penny to his name allegedly.
  • Options
    And I believe in father Christmas.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Cant be long till Ched Evans comes out of prison can it...

Sheffield United could have a prison duo up front for them!!

EDIT - Just seen he was jailed in 2012 and was sentenced for 5-years so about another year and a half probably before he comes out again
  • Options

E-cafc said:

He won't serve the 18 months.

Deeney got 10 months and only served about 2/3 months of it.

Very lucky to still be with us TBH.

Only because Zola wanted to give him a chance...last one and all that.

If I remember correctly didn't Deeney manage to serve his entire sentence in the off season? To the extent of which he didn't miss a single game?
  • Options
    A typical scumbag
  • Options
    Madine is now appealing.

Wednesday still haven't sacked him.

Not sure what he's actually appealing for, looks like he got off lightly really.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is this appeal like the FL ones, ie: it can be increased as well as possibly being decreased ?
  • Options
    He already had a previous conviction.
    He punched a guy and broke his nose.
    He then punched another guy and broke his cheekbone.

How the hell can he appeal against that?
  • Options

He already had a previous conviction.
    He punched a guy and broke his nose.
    He then punched another guy and broke his cheekbone.

How the hell can he appeal against that?

Probably because he has the money to do so and his lawyer thinks it's a good idea to do so. And he clearly hasn't got a brain himself to understand "right" from "wrong".

• Options
    mmm his lawyer has convinced him that he has been a victim of having a deprived childhood with the consequence that it is society's fault for him punching three people and causing grievous/actual bodily harm! I'm sure that his MP the Rt Hon Nick Clegg has legal connections to assist his brief further :-)))
  • Options
    Thought the wendies would jump at the opportunity to get him off the pay-roll.

Putting the thuggery to one side, he's a shit footballer.............
  • Options
    Please don't hold back on your opinions Tango me old m8 ;-)) Maybe they have been advised that they could hit contractual problems if they give him the tin tack prior to an appeal.
  • Options
    Semedo sent off yesterday. From first viewing thought it was a deserved straight red
  • Options

Semedo sent off yesterday. From first viewing thought it was a deserved straight red

But not if you manage the massive! How can he defend that tackle?

• Options
    Look at the Semedo tackle again, he never even touched him, he won the ball and still had one foot on the ground, we were robbed again yesterday by the officials.

Tell you what, the state of football with the officials is shocking.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Have to see it again but the Bolton player went down holding his ankle and looked hurt unless your saying he was conning the officials...

That doesn't help.