Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shelvey

123457»

Comments

• Options
    He still has all the potential to have a great career I just wonder if he's suffering from a bit of burn out - he's 22 and has played close to 200 first team games, that's a lot by anyone's standards let alone someone whose body is still developing. It has been said that he needs to go somewhere were a team is built around him, to give him the chance to realise the undoubted ability he has to run a game. I wonder if what he really needs is to go somewhere where there will be discipline which will get that temperamental, petty side of his game ironed out. If what Carragher said is true and he really was carrying on in such a way during training then he wont have anything like the career he could have and that will be a terrible shame.
  • Options
    I miss him.

• Options
    The boy deserves no criticism from any on here unless the dim decision he made that affected any of us was to sign a contract and not just take a huge financial offer that was available to him

You say for a reaction from his uncle that's all but you say it from your y fronts behind a screen
  • Options

It's the goading of uncle smudge not the pleasure of a poor game for shelvey

He showed more class than any recent player by signing his contract ensuring that we got dough for him when he had numerous offers that would have meant we got fuck all

Shame the Internet tough guys say things here rather than to uncles face when offered the opportunity too, but then when your a coward it's easier to hide behind a screen

I fully agree with your first 2 points but to your 3rd point you could also say the internet is full of guys giving it Johnny big potatoes. A bit silly on both sides. Lets face it who would really want go out of their way to repeat a sentence or two to a complete stranger? Not cowardly at all, more like couldn't be bothered.

I know nothing about Shelvey, apart from seeing him play for Charlton, at the age of 22 he is a man and knows his own business better than anyone else. But when a manager takes arguments and dissatisfaction of a player onto the media its probably time to part company.
  • Options

The boy deserves no criticism from any on here unless the dim decision he made that affected any of us was to sign a contract and not just take a huge financial offer that was available to him

You say for a reaction from his uncle that's all but you say it from your y fronts behind a screen

1st point .... totally agree and for me he is beyond criticism because of his actions over the renewed contract at the time of the transfer to Scousers. However, people do have the right to free speech.

2nd point....how on earth do you know what I am wearing? :)
  • Options
    Part of lizard squad and I can see all of you through your phone camera or Web cam

There's free speech which I believe Jimmy is well within his right and is not one of those who use the boy shelvey and any thread on him to rile up the angry midget shelvey

The funniest bit for me is that Jonjo and his family are his biggest critics as well as his biggest supporters

And all of what people see and say is nothing that doesn't get said to Jonjo himself

He ain't dim he ain't a bully he ain't a council estate boy come good either

• Options

He showed more class than any recent player by signing his contract ensuring that we got dough for him when he had numerous offers that would have meant we got fuck all

Shame the Internet tough guys say things here rather than to uncles face when offered the opportunity too, but then when your a coward it's easier to hide behind a screen

So, someone repeats something uncomplimentary they've said about Shelvey on here to Uncle's face who then - we can assume - gives him a clump.

What does this prove, exactly?

• Options
    really a relative of Pardews will knock on my door if i call Pardew a c--t you say ?

well PARDEW UR A C--T and a PRICKLESS Tosser !

im waiting for the knock---looks like 2015 will be a good year
  • Options
    Redskin said:

So, someone repeats something uncomplimentary they've said about Shelvey on here to Uncle's face who then - we can assume - gives him a clump.

What does this prove, exactly?

That we're doomed as a species.
  • Options
    It proves that trolling leads to a satisfactory end
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

really a relative of Pardews will knock on my door if i call Pardew a c--t you say ?

well PARDEW UR A C--T and a PRICKLESS Tosser !

im waiting for the knock---looks like 2015 will be a good year

More like 2019, He's got 40.000 Newcastle doors to knock on before you.

• Options
    Shelvey will end up at Palace if Pardew goes there nailed on.
  • Options

I miss him.

only 2? wheres the other 5?
  • Options
    edited December 2014

Jimmy is well within his right and is not one of those who use the boy shelvey and any thread on him to rile up the angry midget shelvey

Had to LOL that comment! Sorry Al!
  • Options
    He is an angry gnome, he can't help it but he is
  • Options
    So he's a 6ft Midget, and yesterday someone said he was built like a brick shit house when he was 16 !!!

This is all becoming very surreal.

I'm going back to watching 2001 a space odyssey, it's not as spaced out as this thread.
  • Options
    Uncle shelvey is the midget, the tv don't lie Jonjo ain't 3ft 5
  • Options
    Back to planet Earth, it's all beginning to make sense now.
  • Options
    He's not on the ball atm for whatever reason and he's got to learn to channel his aggression in the right manner
    But he's a proper football fan and I know he went to Middlesbrough away on his own as a youngster to watch West Ham and ok it's to see them slags but it takes a true football lover/fruitloop to make that trip to see their beloved team on their own
    ..... Yes I did that in my younger days as well
  • Options
    Interesting that he has been charged as ref was only yards away, looking straight at play. Did he subsequently say he didn't see incident? I can condone trial by TV but only if we retrospectively punish divers.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited December 2014
  • Options
    Four Match Ban imposed by review panel
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    -