Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Luis Suarez - 'Chomping at the bit'

Comments

• edited June 2014
    As a footballer brilliant ,but he needs a good lengthy ban disgraceful lets himself down should be locked in a cage going around biting people no place for it liverpool should let him go and cash in on him.
  • edited June 2014
    Better to go out of the competition than the shame that is attached to this. If a Charlton or England player had done it I would embaressed. Maybe he should be on display in a zoo?
  • edited June 2014
    I'm inclined to agree that there is a mental health / developmental problem. As has been pointed out toddlers are trained out of biting behaviour. As we know toilet training occurs at the same age and traditionally can be linked with some forms of psychological trauma which emerge in violent or self-destructive / repressive behaviour in later life. (Hence the "he's very anal" or "he's up himself" comments that you sometimes hear about people who aren't me). I wonder if there is a link. Sorry for the amateur psychiatry, but this has to be more than just bad behaviour - it is clearly compulsive. He doesn't have a particularly bad record for other forms of violent behaviour does he? He doesn't get in fights (except when opponents take unreasonable exception to being bitten or racially abused). I don't suppose the adulation and attention and wealth help.
  • The blokes an animal.

I'm not so sure.....I think he's a child.

I think he's totally bizarre tbh. Yeah absolutely fantastic footballer, one of the very best playing today....but everything else about him seems all very juvenile. I mean the way he refuses to accept any blame for this actions....he really can't see anything too bad in what he's ever done. In the brief/infrequent interviews we see from him he either cries with joy or argues/snipes like a stroppy kid....and as for the biting, come on, seriously, this is classic kids in a sand pit stuff....as opposed to the Mike Tyson variety of course, genuine `i'm gonna fuck you up', nasty c*** biting.

He's a child...a horrible child trapped in a mans body. A man who just happens to be a very strong/driven/extremely talented footballer.

• edited June 2014
    Hmmm. You could be right, of course..
  • The worst kind of person. A scouse tosser. Hate him with a passion.
  • Sponsored links:

• I have seen a lot of football involving children and never seen biting - yes 18 month olds in the sand pit but then he is a toddler rather than a child.
  • edited June 2014
    Nail some sense into him...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EI7p2p1QJI
  • maybe he just gets too peckish mid games
  • if u did that on the high street you would be lucky very lucky not to get abit of bird for that kind of attack how footballers get away with it is beyond me.

This - absolutely shocking
    Punching, eye-gouging, raking and biting. Have we ever seen that on a sports field? And if so were any custodial sentences handed out?

Of course not - because that's Rugby.
  • The worst kind of person. A scouse tosser. Hate him with a passion.

Certainly a tosser of the highest order. Though I am not sure a Uraguayan is a scouser......
  • What problems does this guy have, gotta been a long ban from all football
  • just seen it on the BBC showing bite marks on Chiellini's shoulder.

holy shit, fucking animal.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2014
    But why biting? Is it just that he has the equipment and it's a shame not to use it?
  • edited June 2014
    Yes, the bite marks were clear so he can't get out of this one. Maybe he should be banned unless he agrees to have his teeth removed! I can think of an italian defender who might like to help if a dentist can't be found.
  • Hmm my toe nails could do with a cut, might see if Luis can oblige.
  • Weird guy. The whole "but he's a fantastic footballer" stuff goes out the window now.

Biting someone is just a degrading scummy thing to do.

Waste of talent and he is in the sh*t now showing this crap behaviour on the biggest stage of them all.
  • Here's the answer

That's a classic, SHG !!!

• Come on, it's only the third time he's done it.

Wrong 'un. End of.
  • I can't see Suarez staying at Liverpool now, the press will be on his back.
  • Suarez is a fucking animal. I hope he gets banned for life.

Great player but a disgusting human being!!
  • It all depends now on whether FIFA want to investigate or not. It would not surprise me if FIFA says there was no case to answer, especially if there are a few warm hand shakes going on.