Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Luis Suarez - 'Chomping at the bit'

Comments

• Options
    Here's what will happen. There will be a cheeky wee meeting between FIFA, the Uruguayan FA and Suarez and they'll tell him to apologise like it was entirely his idea. He will voluntarily drop out of the tournament and FIFA will give him a summary ban for the rest of the tournament and another 6 games. He'll announce that he is 'voluntarily' seeking 'help' for his 'problems' and nothing else will be done.
  • Options
    You're being optimistic there, Leroy. FIFA will announce that the replays were 'inconclusive' and we'll all move on with the tournament.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    It probably would be wise for Uruguay to come out and say they have agreed with Suarez that he will go home as a disciplinary measure. Beat FIFA to it!
  • Options
    Money talks and Luis will get another bite of the cherry.

Sorry.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

Money talks and Luis will get another bite of the cherry.

Sorry.

:-/
    No cherries bitten in the story
  • Options
    When we knew Uruguay were in our group we should have announced a 22 man squad with the final place going to whoever snapped the c@£t in half.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

You're being optimistic there, Leroy. FIFA will announce that the replays were 'inconclusive' and we'll all move on with the tournament.

if you read FIFAs match report and after match quotes and news you wouldn't know that there had been any kind of incident. carpets, brushing and under is my guess. Sepp will probably say something about racism to cover things up.

• Options
    If I was Chiellini I'd be booking myself in for a rabies shot.
  • Options
  • Options
    Suarez bit someone and barely left a mark.

I got worse playing Sunday League.

You people are funny.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Worse bites? What Sunday league were you in?
  • Options
    Nullify the result and award a 3-0 win to Italy...that might teach him.
  • Options

bobmunro said:

You're over analysing it. He is an absolute fucking arsehole of a human being. That's about the size of it. No wooly minded hand-wringing bullshit - the bloke's just a wrongun

The man has a psychological disorder(s) - of that I have no doubt whatsoever. It may be linked to a number of things, for example Tourettes, OCD, ADHD and even perhaps something on the autism scale. He's more to be pitied than scolded but having said that he must not be allowed onto a football field again until he has had successful treatment.
    Whole bunch of nope there. One of the biggest problems we have in society is that everyone's got a bullshit excuse for being an arsehole. Some people are just arseholes, simple as that.
    You ever thought about going into psychiatric consultancy? ;-)

• Options
    Redskin said:

Suarez bit someone and barely left a mark.

I got worse playing Sunday League.

You people are funny.

Whoa sorry hard do you play against alligators?

A bite is a bite, (from a human) and is still weird and shit behaviour wherever you play.

• Options
    Let him continue in the tournament but only after his teeth have been knocked out with hammer (wielded by Claudio Gentile...)
  • Options

Uboat said:

if you read FIFAs match report and after match quotes and news you wouldn't know that there had been any kind of incident. carpets, brushing and under is my guess. Sepp will probably say something about racism to cover things up.

I totally agree, FIFA will do nothing. If they banned him for a considerable length and disqualified Uruguay, it might teach him a lesson, but they wont.
  • Options
    I don't think they can disqualify Uruguay as it would set an unwanted precedent - but the more I think of it, the more likely they will ban him - the question is for how long!
  • Options
    DOn't think Uruguay should be banned but the player should 16 games minimum
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Suarez's childhood photo released.

• Options

Wouldn't it be great if the Uruguay FA were proactive, or even him himself(!), and enough's enough, he regrets losing the plot once again and he will be flying home tomorrow to await FIFA's decision and will use the time to seek therapy. Or have his teeth out.

Dream on...

Well that's that remote possibility squashed then. From post match interview...

Suarez countered: "These are just things that happen out on the pitch. It was just the two of us inside the area and he bumped into me with his shoulder.

"There are things that happen on the pitch and you should not make such a big deal out of them."

Utterly without remorse or regret.
  • Options
    That photo is disturbing
  • Options
    edited June 2014
  • Options

Wouldn't it be great if the Uruguay FA were proactive, or even him himself(!), and enough's enough, he regrets losing the plot once again and he will be flying home tomorrow to await FIFA's decision and will use the time to seek therapy. Or have his teeth out.

Dream on...

Well that's that remote possibility squashed then. From post match interview...

Suarez countered: "These are just things that happen out on the pitch. It was just the two of us inside the area and he bumped into me with his shoulder.

"There are things that happen on the pitch and you should not make such a big deal out of them."

Utterly without remorse or regret.
    It's just a deceiving tactic.

He knows he has done wrong but it's impossible for him to admit it after the thousand apologies he gave after the inanovic incident.

I was just starting to like him last season when he was on fire for Liverpool.

This world cup has now just highlighted the point that he either needs psychological help, as underneath the frequent actions of impulsive idiotic decisions he makes, he is not a bad person, or that he is just a freak/prick.
  • Options

The bloke ain't mad he is just scum that's an outrageous gif

• Options
    sepp will blame the racist british media.....
  • Options
    Chiellini should file criminal charges, the more you see it, that is simply assault.
  • Options
    he has to be bang to rights....if FIFA bottle it, they will be (even more) a laughing stock
  • Options
    Three bites and out.
    Out of football for life.
    This guy is sick in the head and if FIFA DO NOTHING that is a crime.No place for him in English football or world football now.