Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Luis Suarez - 'Chomping at the bit'

Comments

• Options
    FIFA announce 10 match ban and his World Cup goals to be scrubbed from the record books.
  • Options
    ..and yet still some people dont want replays?
  • Options
    What else is he supposed to do with two front gnashers like that?

Animal and justifies my intense dislike of him.
  • Options

bobmunro said:

You're over analysing it. He is an absolute fucking arsehole of a human being. That's about the size of it. No wooly minded hand-wringing bullshit - the bloke's just a wrongun

The man has a psychological disorder(s) - of that I have no doubt whatsoever. It may be linked to a number of things, for example Tourettes, OCD, ADHD and even perhaps something on the autism scale. He's more to be pitied than scolded but having said that he must not be allowed onto a football field again until he has had successful treatment.
    Whole bunch of nope there. One of the biggest problems we have in society is that everyone's got a bullshit excuse for being an arsehole. Some people are just arseholes, simple as that.
    Have I excused the behaviour? It's not a bullshit excuse - it's an attempt to provide an explanation. It is irrational behaviour that in his case has happened three times that we know of. All behaviour has a cause.
  • Options
    Uruguay should be punished as well.

take away the goals that Suarez has scored during this tournament which means that...err England win 1-0 and are through to the last 16.
  • Options
    You're falling into the trap other people do of'attempting to provide an explanation'. The explanation doesn't need an attempt. It doesn't need explaining. The man is a complete animal. End. Of. Story.
  • Options
    Total scumbag. How can he show his face in public. Extra reason to hate Liverpool.
  • Options
    Problem he's going to face is players are going to know he's wrong in the head and will take him out by any means necessary. Someone in the mould of Roy Keane would think 'dirty evil fucker, time to take him out of the game' and ''accidentally' he ends up with a broken leg/ruined ligaments/muscles/etc. And frankly, he'd deserve it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Whatever else he is, he certainly isn't a vegetarian.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
  • Options

To draw a parallel here, I have played football at various levels (none of them any good, obviously) for 30 years. During that time I have never, ever seen anyone get bitten during a game. If I bit someone during a game, I have no doubt that, irrespective of whether criminal charges ensued, I would receive at least a six month ban from amateur football. If I did it again, then no question I would be banned for at least double that. A third time - life ban, not even a question about it.

I'm stunned that people aren't making more of it to be honest.

How did your potty training go?
  • Options
    IA said:

To draw a parallel here, I have played football at various levels (none of them any good, obviously) for 30 years. During that time I have never, ever seen anyone get bitten during a game. If I bit someone during a game, I have no doubt that, irrespective of whether criminal charges ensued, I would receive at least a six month ban from amateur football. If I did it again, then no question I would be banned for at least double that. A third time - life ban, not even a question about it.

Correct - there is definitely a causal link!
  • Options

Good post, I agree with your thinking Leroy, but the dude must have mental issues. To act like that three times in front of cameras is crazy
  • Options
    The guy is definitely a few chips short of a Happy Meal. this incident and his comments after the England game confirms that we are better off in this country without him. Let him go to the Gallatico's or whatever he's a blot on the landscape!
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

IA said:

I don't even know what this means
  • Options
    Maybe he is a vampire?
  • Options
    Rabid dog shoot the vermin

middle ground as usual
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2014
    Well here's a new experience. I agree with GH
  • Options
    Let's face it if this was some lower league player doing this again and again they'd be banned for life, as it's Suarez he's somehow allowed a bit more leeway because of his talent. Fifa need to show balls that I don't think they've ever grown.
  • Options
    CHGCHG
    edited June 2014
    I actually think the boy is unhinged, normal people do not bite other people. Nut rocker
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

IA said:

Sorry, was just making a little joke. Wasn't trying to offend. I agree with you that there will be some reason underneath it all and also agree with you that this is not an excuse for the behaviour
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Talal said:

Let's face it if this was some lower league player doing this again and again they'd be banned for life, as it's Suarez he's somehow allowed a bit more leeway because of his talent. Fifa need to show balls that I don't think they've ever grown.

Well they did.... then Suarez bit them off.
  • Options
    Wouldn't it be great if the Uruguay FA were proactive, or even him himself(!), and said enough's enough, he regrets losing the plot once again and he will be flying home tomorrow to await FIFA's decision and will use the time to seek therapy. Or have his teeth out.

Dream on...
  • Options

Wouldn't it be great if the Uruguay FA were proactive, or even him himself(!), and said enough's enough, he regrets losing the plot once again and he will be flying home tomorrow to await FIFA's decision and will use the time to seek therapy. Or have his teeth out.

Dream on...

The trouble is, that without him they will never be successful in the world cup.
  • Options
    It does present him with some product endorsement opportunities though!
  • Options
    I bet Brendan Rogers is absolutely shitting his pants - his Title challenge could be over already.

This is the problem with Suarez, cracking player but a total nutter.