Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Beer

Comments

• Options

Cracking beer. Quite citrusy with some pine coming through underneath. 
  • Options
    McBobbin said:

75cl and 8.4% only a fiver from Tesco. Going to absolutely ruin me!
    Getting p***** on £5 sounds good.
  • Options
    Not usually a stout fan but this was quite pleasant. Strong coffee flavour
  • Options
    The good folks at Hop Burns and Black getting the advent calendar off to a very strong start. Cheers
  • Options
    The good folks at Hop Burns and Black getting the advent calendar off to a very strong start. Cheers
    Their Saturated range is great, could have come up with a more interesting name.
    Bit too close to Sirens 'suspended' range.
  • Options
    Must admit I've not had it before @PopIcon ….probably won't drink tonight though... FYI, assuming you're local, there's a newsagents at Blackheath Standard, between the old Nat West and M&S that has a good stock of Deya, Pollys, Verdant, Cloudwater and others...very out of keeping with the rest of the stock in the shop and definitely with a price premium attached, but for convenience it's a great shout...
  • Options
    Must admit I've not had it before @PopIcon ….probably won't drink tonight though... FYI, assuming you're local, there's a newsagents at Blackheath Standard, between the old Nat West and M&S that has a good stock of Deya, Pollys, Verdant, Cloudwater and others...very out of keeping with the rest of the stock in the shop and definitely with a price premium attached, but for convenience it's a great shout...
    That's good to know, I'd normally pop in to M&S if I was passing for beer.
    If I dont buy online then i go to Eltham Wines, just down from Well Hall.
  • Options
    Not been to Eltham Wines as bit too far out of my way (I live Maze Hill/Westcombe Park), but will make an effort to pop in for a look when next that way...
  • Options

It's deep and crisp and even.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Day 1 from the Siren advent calendar. 

Quite nice and not an overpowering coconut aftertaste 
  • Options

Today’s advent offering...another new brew for me. Cheers
  • Options
    @Charlton_Charlie not mucking around and getting on the advent train at at 09:39 !!
  • Options
    Oh this was very good.
    a nice distraction from tonight’s result 
  • Options
    Can’t work out how to rotate picture but this was a very nice tipple for Day 2 of advent 
  • Options
    Oh this was very good.
    a nice distraction from tonight’s result 
    Beer 52? Had that last week, very nice.

I had the Siren Caribbean Chocolate Cake from the Kentish Belle delivered the other day and they’re superb. 
  • Options

Beer 52? Had that last week, very nice.

I had the Siren Caribbean Chocolate Cake from the Kentish Belle delivered the other day and they’re superb. 
    Yep. Was a case from Beer52.
    First one of their selection I tried.
    Looking forward to the others 
  • Options

Today’s beervent offering from Hop Burns and Black. Cheers
  • Options
    Day 3 - a bit too stouty for me. Quite a bitter aftertaste with the chocolate coming through. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not sure why photos are going sideways!
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:
    Not sure why photos are going sideways!
    You've had too many?
  • Options

This morning’s offering.. A new one for me...might not open it just now..... Cheers
  • Options

This morning’s offering.. A new one for me...might not open it just now..... Cheers
    You've opened it, now you've got to drink it. Those are the unwritten rules of advent.
  • Options

Nice little wheat beer tonight. Light and refreshing and went down very quickly.

Not my finest pouring though - could be down to the style of glass, do the more knowledgeable among you think that beers can be improved much (or not) by the choice of glass? 
  • Options
    Day 4 of the Siren advent calendar 
    quite enjoyed this last night. Has an instant light fruitiness but then a Subtle grapefruit slightly bitter aftertaste 
  • Options

Made a start on the box of Christmas beers tonight. This one's a little too dark and full bodied for me tbh. 
  • Options

Made a start on the box of Christmas beers tonight. This one's a little too dark and full bodied for me tbh. 

Nice beer glass though.