Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm a Celebrity... Get me out of here!

Comments

• Options

Why was Steve Davis saying he was an Essex boy?! Is it less embarrassing than Plumstead...?

To be fair to him I think he has been "Essex" since he was attached to Barry Hearns stable at age of about 17. Certainly been based there since about then.

• Options

Gonna be funny watching the trial tonight.

that Matthew Wright is already doing my head in. Why are grown men crying already?

This, I saw a few snippets last night and the black guy (don't know who he is) was crying after completing a game, he said it was intense and needed to get over it?
  • Options
  • Options
    JT said:

Joey plays on that, he's not that thick but also doesn't have much up there.

All depends how its edited, Joey's acting dumb to the cameras and made up comments might start to grate.

Steve Davis seems like hes got a good sense of humour he might do ok, Mattew Wright is just weird.

Joey really is that dumb. I saw him on Celebrity Juice and he thought Jesus' mother was called Zesus !
    He's not. Theres no doubting his general knowledge is crap but its played on.
    He defo plays on it. I know people who know him and its all an act !
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Can this thread be closed please.

Why?
    Cos it's about some god awful game show. What people watch in there own home is up to them, but I don't think we should encourage this sort of rubbish.

However if there are any would ya's? I'll be all over it like a disease!
    weird.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

Why?
    Cos it's about some god awful game show. What people watch in there own home is up to them, but I don't think we should encourage this sort of rubbish.

However if there are any would ya's? I'll be all over it like a disease!
    weird.
    Very
  • Options

This. Even if the thread exists for mocking the degenerates on there, people are clearly watching it, meaning those morons are laughing all the way to the bank. I'm first to admit there's very little on TV nowadays but there must MUST be an alternative. The only time I find myself praying for a localised natural disaster.

• Options
    Even weirder
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

This. Even if the thread exists for mocking the degenerates on there, people are clearly watching it, meaning those morons are laughing all the way to the bank. I'm first to admit there's very little on TV nowadays but there must MUST be an alternative. The only time I find myself praying for a localised natural disaster.

Bizarre, even by your standards.
  • Options
    They did have a heavy shower of hailstones:-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's a funny kind of world when it's the ones choosing to watch and root for talentless publicity whores, building 'careers' on an abundance of stupidity, a lack of dignity and living their life like an open wound for all to see, calling those who want no part of it 'weird'.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

It's a funny kind of world when it's the ones choosing to watch and root for talentless publicity whores, building 'careers' on an abundance of stupidity, a lack of dignity and living their life like an open wound for all to see, calling those who want no part of it 'weird'.

I don't disagree with the above, although I enjoy the programme, as I like watching the fools suffer.

It was you " praying for a localised natural disaster " that was bizarre & somewhat sick.
  • Options
    I'm gonna have a nibble...

There's 600 other channels to watch. So yes, there is an alternative. No money is coming out of my pocket to fund this programme, its not coming out of my TV license. When I've been to work all day and I put my little girl to bed, sometimes I like to watch professor Brian Cox talk about quantum physics, other times I like a bit of light hearted entertainment which if it comes in the form of watching a lad from Essex eat camel bumhole then so be it. It appears millions of others in the Uk feel the same.

Stop being a freak and worrying so much about what others watch in their own time and talk about on an Internet forum.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

I think you have issues.
  • Options
    So me praying for them to suffer without having to witness it is sick, yet you turn your TV on to WATCH them suffer for...pleasure, entertainment?
  • Options
    How can you not like it?

• Options

JaShea99 said:

I think you have issues.
    Spot on. I have issues with reality TV and people's interest in it. I have issues with who could potentially become my childrens' role models and I have issues with what currently passes for entertainment.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

So me praying for them to suffer without having to witness it is sick, yet you turn your TV on to WATCH them suffer for...pleasure, entertainment?

Voluntarily eating strange food and a natural disaster are the same. You've nailed that.

• Options
    Thanks for bumping this.
    Will give it a go now.
  • Options
    The irony of you calling me a freak for hating the programme is obviously lost on you. I shudder to think what I'll be considered a freak for boycotting in the future. Live celebrity births maybe, so people can follow a person's life right from the word go.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JaShea99 said:

Sorry, can you just explain what you mean by, "I find myself praying for a natural disaster" ?
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

JaShea99 said:

I think you have issues.
    Spot on. I have issues with reality TV and people's interest in it. I have issues with who could potentially become my childrens' role models and I have issues with what currently passes for entertainment.
    You need to lighten up otherwise you'll have issues with kids who think their dad is right miserable bastard
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

The irony of you calling me a freak for hating the programme is obviously lost on you. I shudder to think what I'll be considered a freak for boycotting in the future. Live celebrity births maybe, so people can follow a person's life right from the word go.

You're not a freak for not watching it, but you are for getting so wound up by people that do.

Calm yourself down, it starts in 20 mins.
  • Options
    I hate it.
  • Options
    Its light entertainment. Once my two year old is in bed and my seven month old littlun is settling down I can do without too much cerebral stimulation at the end of the day. If that takes the form of watching d list celebrities making fools of themselves then so be it. I am not asking for the programme to be part of the school curriculum, just a bit of fun.
  • Options
    Love it. Can't get enough.
  • Options
    edited November 2013

JaShea99 said:

Sorry, can you just explain what you mean by, "I find myself praying for a natural disaster" ?
    I reckon you must have sneeked off to watch it. It's always the ones who protest the most.
  • Options

JaShea99 said:

You're not a freak for not watching it, but you are for getting so wound up by people that do.

Calm yourself down, it starts in 20 mins.
    This. Not interested myself so don't watch it but it is all consenting adults getting paid to not suffer very much in a hot climate.
  • Options
    My god, JaShea lighten up ffs and stop acting like a complete weirdo.

A natural disaster?! Really?