Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm a Celebrity... Get me out of here!

Comments

• Options
    Curb_It said:

Go search Becky Adlington on twitter and then realise why she is insecure. Some real c u next Tuesdays on there. And coming from right lookers I imagine. Women as well. Makes me sick reading it.

And before any smart arse says she's not reading twitter now, this has been going on ages. Frankie Boyle being the biggest cock that started it. We should be proud of her.

Think the emmerdale actress came across a bit wrong tho.

Understand all that B, but shouldn't RA get the hump with them people rather than some beauty queen? If beauty pageants were stopped, would that mean that all women over a size 10 would lose all their insecurities? Can't see it meself
  • Options
    She didn't get the hump with that girl She just got insecure listening to her and it brought up a subject that she's uncomfortable with as she's so paranoid about her looks.

What did she say to Amy that was bad? I'll have to watch it again but I didn't hear anything. The other one was questioning Amys job whereas RA had her head down then left to have a cry.

A flipping Olympic champion crying in a bog about her nose made me sad. She shouldn't have gone on there.
  • Options
    It is not right but if her nose and people saying it is big gets her so down the why not have some work done. She obviously has get own issues to start with without other idiots slagging her off for it. Like I say, not right but she is in a position to have something done.
  • Options
    She was probably ok with her nose until Boyle and the rest started on her. So since people have started taking the piss she should go and get a nose job?
    It's not right no.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Hope anyone who has slated rebecca on twitter re her looks feels like shit cos that poor girl looked tormented about it

i like her and i would, not that she would !

and also it's not amy's fault she's a sort
  • Options
    I thought that Amy handled herself well. Obviously not your typical blonde bimbo.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

She was probably ok with her nose until Boyle and the rest started on her. So since people have started taking the piss she should go and get a nose job?
    It's not right no.

Just saying if she is so upset unlike other people she could afford have it fixed. Not saying she should.

Sarah Jessica Parker always used to say how much her mole was part of her personality etc and then she had it whipped off after twenty plus years in spotlight. Obviously had issues all that time whilst smiling at her detractors
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

It's not right no.

I very much doubt she's ever been 'ok' with her nose. It has obviously made her very insecure about herself, not that she should ever feel like that. She's won an Olympic Gold medal for gawds sake, more than any of her detractors will ever achieve. She was obviously very uncomfortable about the conversation and Lucy should have realised that sooner and stopped. I don't see how Lucy can in any way blame her insecurities on people like Amy who just happen to have been born beautiful and if they want to use that to their advantage and be a beauty queen or a model then good luck to them.
  • Options
    Was she sitting on the bog when she was crying? That is sad

; )
  • Options
    Anyone catch Joey's comment when he was getting into the hammock for the first time?

"It's like a swing". I'm glad he told me that, I would have never known.

I suggest that everyone that watches this show, must watch the follow up program straight after after it on ITV2. It is so funny.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Was she sitting on the bog when she was crying? That is sad

; )

Mate, this women pees in the pool, she wouldn't think twice about anything else.
  • Options
    Chatting about this on R5L atm.....self esteem etc.
  • Options
    Joey Essex voted off !!!!
  • Options
    He was 66-1 to go out tonight.
  • Options
    There's some absolute farces been going on with the voting on this.
  • Options
    There's no way the British public have voted to keep in leather faced Lucy over Joey Essex. Sounds like a set up to gain viewers that thought Joey was nailed on so stopped watching.
  • Options
    You are kidding me? Shocked by Becky last night but thought the kids would keep Joey in.
  • Options
    It is Friday night and youngsters are out so Did not vote. this vote was the middle age women vote.
  • Options
    Kian is a better contestant anyway
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

He was 66-1 to go out tonight.

66-1. Fcking ell.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Matthew Wright came out in the press saying that it was fixed for joey to win and he got special treatment etc.

As soon as I read that I knew joey would go tonight, regardless of the votes, just to cover their own backs
  • Options

Hope anyone who has slated rebecca on twitter re her looks feels like shit cos that poor girl looked tormented about it

i like her and i would, not that she would !

and also it's not amy's fault she's a sort

Yes becky has a big nose but could we all give a moment for how Ian Dowie feels............
  • Options
    Poor man must really be tormented.
  • Options

Matthew Wright came out in the press

Did he! Not surprised!
  • Options
    Admittedly i haven't watched it that much over the past week, but in the couple of episodes i did see, Joey had almost disappeared. A complete contrast to the first week when it was basically the Joey Essex Show.

Is it also possible that he fell into the trap of people thinking he was so nailed on to win, that they just didn't bother voting for him.
  • Options
    I've not watched very much at all of this series. Very boring bunch of "celebs" Think the concept is excellent and Ant and Dec are masters of their art. But is it outliving its shelf life.....?
  • Options
    Sorry , did I just hear Joey Essex answer when asked when did World War 1 finish... Answer 1979!!!
  • Options

Sorry , did I just hear Joey Essex answer when asked when did World War 1 finish... Answer 1979!!!

You did and I truly despair, an event of that magnitude and he was nearly a century out with his answer, unbelievable. I bet he could name all the different shades of fake tan though. Proves he's not faking it I guess.

• Options
    This is the guy who, when asked 'Which country shares a border with Wales?' first answered London, then changed his mind and picked Russia.
  • Options

You did and I truly despair, an event of that magnitude and he was nearly a century out with his answer, unbelievable. I bet he could name all the different shades of fake tan though. Proves he's not faking it I guess.

It is amazing how ignorance and stupidity is lauded. I blame the public for watching programmes like TOWIE, BB, IACGMOOH and the like and making stars out of these people. It can't be healthy having role models like Joey, Jordan etc.I am not surprised that this bronzed Buffoon didn't know when the First World War ended. I would have been more surprised if he did know.