Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm a Celebrity... Get me out of here!

Comments

• Options
    Literally in tears at the camel toe!!

• Options
    Curb_It said:

Dave Mehmet will have a view on that : - )
  • Options
    Haha Absolutely brilliant!

Fair play to both for doing all 5.
  • Options
    Curb_It said:

Re arrange your knickers then.
  • Options
    Just spent the last 4 hours watching that myleene gif. Think ive gone blind
  • Options
    There's a difference, celebrity big brother is awful and far outstayed its welcome on tv. Celeb get me out of here offers humour and you can empathise and put yourself in the shoes of eating disgusting stuff. They get paid loads (I assume) but the whole thing looks like a nightmare, not eating properly and having to be in the company of other perhaps slightly desperate people.

Some respectable famous people have been on it.
  • Options
    Average pay on it this year is around 60k I think.
  • Options
    That's how I see it Dave21. Only a bit of fun. And Ant n Dec crack me up.
  • Options
    Anyway, Whitmore
  • Options

Anyway, Whitmore

Perv :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yep..... good show though as well, the ITV2 one.
  • Options
    People will argue about anything. It's probably the best reality tv show, and the only one I actually watch.
  • Options
    JaShea, I feel sorry for your kids
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Thanks, so do I.
  • Options
    Wife enjoys it, and I may ocasionally watch it if we are in, no harm in it but as SELR says some "will argue about anything".
  • Options

It's the best thing on telly
  • Options
    It's been good so far but this lot don't look the most interesting bunch and there's no one to cause any rows so they're all going to get along. If the inevitable new additions don't have anything about them, this series could get very dull very quickly.
  • Options

How can you not like it?

I always figured it to be a lot warmer in Oz (.)(.)
  • Options

It's been good so far but this lot don't look the most interesting bunch and there's no one to cause any rows so they're all going to get along. If the inevitable new additions don't have anything about them, this series could get very dull very quickly.

It's not like BB tho, you don't really see much of what goes on in the camp, it's more about the trials which give the entertainment. Think that's why the programme works.
  • Options
    Yeah fair point but even they will become boring if the public vote for Joey and Matthew every night. Should introduce a rule where you can't do more than 2-3 in a row so that everyone gets a go.

Also what's with the 'so and so is excused from this trial on medical grounds'. Trials are the whole point of the show and you're excused from some of them?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ant and Dec absolutely make that programme. The look on their faces during the tasks are priceless and the little comments have me in stiches.

I'm not sure I believe the bollocks about Essex not knowing how to tell the the time. The fella wears a 10k kettle FFS!
  • Options
    Matthew Wright reminds me of Phil Cool
  • Options
    Matthew Wright looks like he'd collapse if you brushed past him
  • Options
    Shag said:

Matthew Wright reminds me of Phil Cool

Whatever happened to Phil Cool ?
  • Options
    Matthew Wright? I know it is Z list but getting our old Communications Manager is really scraping the barrel
  • Options
    A bit sad that being stupid/ignorant is seen as a quality - the fact you can make a good living out of it is a bit depressing. Of course, only very few can make a good living out of it and it doesn't send the right message out to youngsters who are watching.
  • Options
    Always been a fan of Lucy Pargeter's tits though, so a special request for any shower scene .gifs please JT/Beds, shit anyone...

BTW, the Essex nubbin will win it.
  • Options
    who's the ex Prince of Bel Air man? .. he'll win
  • Options
    Is it on tonight if yes I get the footie in living room if no its to the bedroom I go
  • Options
    Really like this series, honestly said i probably wont watch it after the entrance but Joey makes it and they are all really god this series.

If people dont like a thread on it then dont open the thread ffs everyone is entitled to watch what they want and i watch most the shizzle Geordie Shore, MIC, not Towie... not afraid to admit it just dont take it seriously.