Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm a Celebrity... Get me out of here!

Comments

• Options
    I think I have a fairly grown up job and can hold my own in a pub quiz and happy to admit to enjoying this every year, it doesn't shape my children's future or reflect on my own intellect, its evening wallpaper TV, that's it, nothing more.

The sense of irony that comes from the presentation and presenters when using the word Celebrity is enough to suggest that the program does not take itself seriously and when one of the contestants does (like that Wright fellah with his "please don't pick me" when he doesn't mean it) it only adds the irony.

I really like the Joey Essex bloke, he makes me laugh and I am not sure whether he is serious or not

• Options
    Ocker Aussie: We spat in yer tea..

Love it.
  • Options
    then claims they'd been tampering with his water...
  • Options
    "Told you I'm sick at counting, I used to do it all the time when I was little. Trust, I used to do it all the time, I love counting"
  • Options
    That was an actual lol moment
    CAFCsayer said:

"Told you I'm sick at counting, I used to do it all the time when I was little. Trust, I used to do it all the time, I love counting"

• Options
    shine166 said:

That was an actual lol moment

CAFCsayer said:

He's comedy gold!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Unfortunately, there are some kids who aspire to be Jade Goody - Joey Essex types. Not the majority - but they are out there and that is a worrying trend of the big brother/I'm a celebrity culture. The fact Ant and Dec and most viewers are knowing doesn't mean it isn't a serious issue. No problem with him being in the show, but making money and becoming famous out of what is, lets be honest, nothing to be proud of shows how low we have fallen in society IMO.
  • Options

Unfortunately, there are some kids who aspire to be Jade Goody - Joey Essex types. Not the majority - but they are out there and that is a worrying trend of the big brother/I'm a celebrity culture. The fact Ant and Dec and most viewers are knowing doesn't mean it isn't a serious issue. No problem with him being in the show, but making money and becoming famous out of what is, lets be honest, nothing to be proud of shows how low we have fallen in society IMO.

We've had rubbish manufactured bands for over 2 decades now, but we still get quality musician/song writers coming through. Theres been idiots on TV/film/Magazines for years, but GCSE and A Level results improve year after year. just because someone does well out of being a donut, doesn't mean everyones gonna follow suit. Wouldn't the world be a boring place if everyone was so serious all the time.
  • Options
    Can't tell the time but probably owns 50k+ of watches
  • Options

We've had rubbish manufactured bands for over 2 decades now, but we still get quality musician/song writers coming through. Theres been idiots on TV/film/Magazines for years, but GCSE and A Level results improve year after year. just because someone does well out of being a donut, doesn't mean everyones gonna follow suit. Wouldn't the world be a boring place if everyone was so serious all the time.
    That is what my wife says to me- but I don't find it funny watching him - just frustrating and depressing. I reckon they should get some chimps on the next show - or would that make it too high brow!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

That is what my wife says to me- but I don't find it funny watching him - just frustrating and depressing. I reckon they should get some chimps on the next show - or would that make it too high brow!
    So basically its about taste then. Some find him funny, others don't…..like pretty much every other programme on TV!!!
  • Options
    Vincent Simone and Annabel Giles join the I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! Camp

Just as our two camps have joined together, and our jungle inmates are getting settled in their new communal home, it's time to mix things up again.

Two new camp members are set to enter the jungle, and we can reveal that they are none other than Strictly Come Dancing's Vincent Simone and former model Annabel Giles.

Another couple of A-listers there then!!
  • Options
    Who are they?
  • Options
    Joey; I love counting, I use to do it all the time
  • Options
    I thought Annabel Giles was the old tennis player but have since been told that's Croft. No idea who Giles is.
  • Options
    Was married to Midge Ure
  • Options
    Vincent is certainly a camp member . Dancer off strictly come dancing ... so my wife tells me
  • Options
    Neither look like they are going to trouble King Joey in his quest for victory.
  • Options
    If your kids are using people from Bug Brother or TOWIE as role models I think you need to look at yourself as a parent rather than anyone else!

The spitting in the tea and tampering with the water had me in bits.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It is the kids of parents that don't look at themselves as parents, where the problem lies!
  • Options
    He's got some game with the ladies though that kid. It hasnt taken him long and he has had a massage off of a former Miss GB. Using the old, oooh my neck hurts...oh yeah that will be cool if you rub it, i worked so hard for the team...oooh yeah its stull hurting, but you are really good at this...really you have never done this before?...well you are good, oh yeah its still hurting...it will probably hurt all day.

Classic. Make a note lads
  • Options
    Amy is something else what are the odds on Steve pulling her?
  • Options
    Rebecca and Lucy just made right knobs of em selves
  • Options
    Joey didn't get picked! Thank god.
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Massively. I can understand Rebecca, as some people have given her stick about her looks publicly (frankie Boyle) but Lucy just came across proper jealous.

That Amy seems like a nice girl as well an absolute weapon.
  • Options
    Bit harsh to make Amy feel like rubbish just because she's good looking. It's not her fault.
  • Options

BIG_ROB said:

Massively. I can understand Rebecca, as some people have given her stick about her looks publicly (frankie Boyle) but Lucy just came across proper jealous.

That Amy seems like a nice girl as well an absolute weapon.
    Felt uncomfortable with that meself, Rebecca should be happy with gold medals and Lucy????
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Lucy appeared to blame amy for her own insecurities that she had to get a boob job to feel beautiful. She's probably double her age what a childish lady.

• Options
    Go search Becky Adlington on twitter and then realise why she is insecure. Some real c u next Tuesdays on there. And coming from right lookers I imagine. Women as well. Makes me sick reading it.

And before any smart arse says she's not reading twitter now, this has been going on ages. Frankie Boyle being the biggest cock that started it. We should be proud of her.

Think the emmerdale actress came across a bit wrong tho.