Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I'm a Celebrity... Get me out of here!

Comments

• Options
    Is it on tonight though
  • Options
    Dont think so as sky + says next on tomorrow :) your welcome footy all the way!
  • Options
    edited November 2013

Is it on tonight though

By the way 'Curb It' has reacted, no, so make yourself comfy in bed :-)
  • Options

Is it on tonight though

No, because the footie is on ITV.
  • Options
    Can't wait for tonights
  • Options
    That is gonna be SICK !
  • Options
    Joey on form tonight
  • Options
    "What does submerged mean?"

Is he for real ?
  • Options
    "What does clash mean?" was worse
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Don't really get the public, voting for the same person everyday to do the trials is really boring.
  • Options

"What does clash mean?" was worse

He is the Ronaldo of car crash TV

• Options

Don't really get the public, voting for the same person everyday to do the trials is really boring.

Are you part of the public ?

• Options
    PL54 said:

Are you part of the public ?

Should really change to the I'm a Celeb voting public!
  • Options
    Mo from eastenders makes me laugh
  • Options
    Joey is 'sick' at counting though, his been doing it all his life. Good to know he has got a talent to fall back on when his time in the limelight ends.
  • Options
    Joey on a wind up, he ain't as thick as he makes out
  • Options
    That Joey is either a cheating manipulator or a village idiot - either way he doesn't deserve the love he is getting. He can't tell the time - really!!!! I'm not watching that show anymore - if it is going to elevate people like him to a cult celebrity - what example does it set to youngesters watching if he succeeds? Pathetic!
  • Options
    Joey Essex is just a typical millwall fan , no brain , I don't think it's an act
  • Options

That Joey is either a cheating manipulator or a village idiot - either way he doesn't deserve the love he is getting. He can't tell the time - really!!!! I'm not watching that show anymore - if it is going to elevate people like him to a cult celebrity - what example does it set to youngesters watching if he succeeds? Pathetic!

Must be proud to live in essex and have that as role model ...........surely he is not that Thick ... hope for his sake its an act

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    A few of my mates have met him and although it does come across quite bad on TV in the spotlight, he is actually pretty thick. He is a real nice fella apparently though. My pal thought he was a prick before he met him, now he defends him whenever its brought up
  • Options

http://youtu.be/m-H0uIH5HHQ
  • Options

calm down! anyone with half a brain laughs at him rather that with him. the fact that he can take it on the chin and laugh at himself, which a lot of current 'celeb's can't do, makes him alright in my book.

People keep going on about 'examples' as if every kid in the country will be a sheep and follow whoever is on TV in every way. They might copy his hair style or what he wears, but it doesn't mean they are gonna ignore telling the time!
  • Options
    Didn't see last nights, who got voted to do the next trial?
  • Options
    Have a guess ....
  • Options
    The same 2 as every other night?
  • Options
    bobcafc7 said:

Joey Essex is just a typical millwall fan , no brain , I don't think it's an act

Met someone who worked with him at Billingsgate Mkt. Confirmed it isn't an act. The guy is well thick.

• Options
    Did I really hear him saying he never learnt how to blow his nose last night?
  • Options
    what does submerged mean..