Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

who do you hate/dislike most out of palace/millwall/west ham?

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    millwall, closely followed by palarse. not fussed about west ham. totally love beating owls or blades though for growing up living with their 'who the hell are charlton' taunts.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    [cite]Posted By: paulsturgess[/cite]p*ss off millwall you prat. whats that got to do with growing up? I think you are confusing or choosing to confuse the normal human football supporter who like anybody else turns up at a football match and gives stick to opposing fans with the filthy t*ssers who turn up at Millwall and do not watch a single minute of the game and spend the entire ninety minutes watching the opposing fans and waiting for them to react to anything - a goal / a near miss / a corner / a throw in - before doing the wanker sign at them (which is also the way they celebrate scoring a goal), and constantly point to outside and sing "london bridge london bridge london bridge" cos theyre so big and hard and have come all the way from bexleyheath for a day out to beat the sh*t out of us there.

and for reference these comments stem more from the t*ssers who turned up and behaved as described above at meaningless pre season friendlies for alan mclearys testimonial a few years ago and another back in the 90s, rather than last seasons game.

and as per Sailor, I think you're getting a bit overexcited about the definition of the term hate - which is good to hear in one sense as it means that you are a rareity amongst Millwall fans in having a reasonable knowledge of the contents of the English dictionary, but also means you are taking things a bit too literally as, if you would care to read my previous post on this thread, you will note that my use of the term hate is colloquial (in the same way i "loved" mark kinsella - but im not going to kiss him am i), and that my original comments were made because I was put out by Sailor criticising the very nature of this thread, and that I was making the same comments as yourself that rubbing each others noses in it / rivalry etc are part and parcel of football.

Cheers.

Interesting...if you know that these "filthy tossers" spend 90 minutes looking at the away fans and taunting them then I presume you also spend the entire 90 minutes watching what they do.

Perhaps you need to watch the game rather than watch little kids behave like little kids.

"Cheers"
  • Options
    Great thread!