Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Powell Out

edited January 2014 in General Charlton
Just Simply Had Enough Of His Stupid Tactics And The Was He Lines Up The Players And The Players He Picks!

Comments

• Options
    second that
  • Options
    Use existing thread
  • Options
    Here we go...
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited January 2014
    You see all of the other Powell threads?

Use them like you use your shift key. If people want an anti-Powell thread though specific to getting him out - knock yourselves out.
  • Options
    Bore off!! Jeez!
  • Options
    I am sure he will not be around next season even if we stay up which I am increasingly pessimistic about. He has little if any tactical aptitude and his team selections and substitutions are baffling to say the least. Also he must be one of the few who cannot see that Jackson is sadly over the hill.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done WSS this should be debated after tonight's result and there is no need to get abusive or disrespect opposing views when we all want to see a winning team
  • Options
    I'm confused ?! Why has this been re-opened ?
  • Options
    Give him a chance. The pitch has been dreadful. And the club haven't given him enough money to spend. But he does his best with the resources he has. And he cuts the grass really neatly. And the white lines look great...

Wait. What? You mean the *other* one..?
  • Options
    Here we go another shit thread started by some deluded c**t with a similar username as me . Bore off mate .
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    BillG said:

I am sure he will not be around next season even if we stay up which I am increasingly pessimistic about. He has little if any tactical aptitude and his team selections and substitutions are baffling to say the least. Also he must be one of the few who cannot see that Jackson is sadly over the hill.

All he has to do is pick one of the young but experienced creative midfielders that are hanging around outside Sparrows lane on a weekday morning.
  • Options
    I blame him for not signing Mata or having foresight that we would be taken over by the Belgian and bagged Fellani and Hazzard, instead of pissing his money away on the big money wastes of space he's brought in... In all seriousness, part of me wants him to walk without the indignity of taking this shambles of a club down
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

Here we go another shit thread started by some deluded c**t with a similar username as me . Bore off mate .

Thanks for respecting my wishes. Jesus.
  • Options
    Here we go with a thread full of posters who never posted when we won at Huddersfield.

• Options
    Why wasn't Cameron Stewart replaced? The new board seem no better than the last so far. I would like to see Powell given some money to spend before he is chopped.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Huskaris said:

I hate his tactics too. Why wasn't he playing Rooney and messi up front with the resources at his disposal. Ridiculously poor management.

Probably for the same reason Doncaster did not start with Ronaldo and Bale
  • Options
    Don't like the sound of the team played today but not exactly enthused by the options. The game was lost after a mistake from a first team regular, playing in his usual position. Invest in the team and watch the "strange" line-ups stop.

Powell in.
  • Options
    What was the formation tonight?? What were tactics?? No width or pace in entire team...
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

0 shots in 90 mins of a game we had to win,,,,team selection and tactics wrong again,,,,no more excuses no one can defend him anymore it's time to go Powell while your still a hero to many at CAFC.

This appears not to be the case.

• Options
    Is this a plot to entice all the anti Powell posters onto the one thread and then shoot it into space?
  • Options
    Sorry @wss just this annoys me, this @cafc4life only comes on here for a row and I can't comment on things without people thinking I'm the same idiot who's a WUM sometimes . Apologies
  • Options
    i hope he doesnt come out and say his usual shit, id rather him just say, sorry the players were kack and i got the line up wrong
  • Options
    WSS said:

cafc4life said:

Thanks for respecting my wishes. Jesus.
    Hear Hear