Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What Has Happend To Polish Pete

Anyone know whats happened to him,

Thought it was strange being on the bench last game, as he knows how to score.

Not even on the bench today but Tudgay who signed yesterday and has hardly played this season is.

Comments

• Options
    There's a thread on this not so long a go
  • Options
    What is going on....we get rid of a striker who was scoring on loan at other clubs and don't give him a chance and then bring in an unknown for a fee and not play him FFS....
  • Options
    Maybe because he's only 20 years old and he needs a bit of time to settle?
  • Options
    hes here at the ground, sitting up with andy hughes and pritch at the back of lower west, also good to see jim davidson in the directors box =)
  • Options
    Maybe he'll be used at Wednesday
  • Options
    Powell is saving him I recon abs he will burst on the scene against millwall and score a hatrick in a 5-0 win
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I think he isn't up to speed yet - when he shows it in the reserves or in training, I'm sure he'll get in! But it's right he doesn't until he warrants a place.
  • Options
    If he can match his talent to his enthusiasm then we have another great young player still to come in to the team, im hoping he plays a part Monday night.
  • Options
    I'm desperate to see this fella up front with Reza, I wonder how far away he is from starting for the first team, if at all?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's only been available for two games. According to reports in the u21 midweek he wasn't great. But that's not an issue, he's 20 signed up for 4 years and has been in the country 3 weeks. Reckon we'll see more of him next season than this.
  • Options

He's only been available for two games. According to reports in the u21 midweek he wasn't great. But that's POo not an issue, he's 20 signed up for 4 years and has been in the country 3 weeks. Reckon we'll see more of him next season than this.

agreed, hope he is given game time on Monday
  • Options

He's only been available for two games. According to reports in the u21 midweek he wasn't great. But that's not an issue, he's 20 signed up for 4 years and has been in the country 3 weeks. Reckon we'll see more of him next season than this.

No problem but in that case we needed to sign a striker to replace Yann in January really. Now we've signed Tudgay but that's 3 weeks later.
  • Options
    Piotr Parzyszek ‏@PiotrP30 25m
    Good luck to the lads this afternoon bring back home 3 points!!!

Again obviously not there
  • Options

Piotr Parzyszek ‏@PiotrP30 25m
    Good luck to the lads this afternoon bring back home 3 points!!!

Again obviously not there

And obviously considered not ready.

• Options
    He plastered my bedroom ceiling the other day and done a good job for 50 notes
  • Options

Vincent said:

Oh. I see. Right - because he's Polish and they do a lot of building and that.
    You've got it Leroy :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Shame though, we all thought (including him) that he'd be playing from the off and might help our battle. Instead we swapped Yann (a fighter) for Gucci and I can't say I think it's a fair swap to be honest. Only if for the fact that he's a different kind of player, aside from quality.
  • Options
    We had Church/Sordell/Yann/ Piggot

and now we have:

Church/Sordell/Reza/Piotr/Tudgay

Piotr clearly didn't impress as they expected he would because he's been playing u21 football and we signed another forward after he arrived.
  • Options
    Vincent said:

That's about the 50th building/plastering/plumbing joke on this forum about him since he signed. Dull.

• Options

Vincent said:

That's about the 50th building/plastering/plumbing joke on this forum about him since he signed. Dull.

Cyber bulling sad what a pathetic little man
  • Options
    Vincent said:

Vincent said:

Cyber bulling sad what a pathetic little man
    Pot, kettle and all that
  • Options
    edited March 2014
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Won't see him this season so dont hold your breath. Needs to bulk up a bit apparently.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Great another YouTube dud ..... Get a foreign park footballer , higher 200 fans, a couple of small sports stadiums in a foreign land , two teams, make out there's been interest from West Ham and Benfica , create videos and sell for £700k
    It seems like we've been scammed !

This is my ridiculous guess but for the money involved surely surely surely he should have been at the very minimum been a cert to be on the bench
    If he's injured I haven't heard that
  • Options

Great another YouTube dud ..... Get a foreign park footballer , higher 200 fans, a couple of small sports stadiums in a foreign land , two teams, make out there's been interest from West Ham and Benfica , create videos and sell for £700k
    It seems like we've been scammed !

This is my ridiculous guess but for the money involved surely surely surely he should have been at the very minimum been a cert to be on the bench
    If he's injured I haven't heard that

In our current predicament I think your point has validity but in the big scheme of things I think it's clear that the new regime looks to spend on young prospects where it sees value and decent chance of a return. We know Piotr has been tracked by RD for a while so although spending good money on a player who isn't ready seems daft for us, overall it probably isn't as daft as it first appears.

• Options
    Piotr will come good.

As will Reza just maybe not in this league. The fact Churchy is still starting games up top alone shows how poor our options are.