Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What Has Happend To Polish Pete

Comments

• Options
    edited March 2014
    Redrobo said:

Yann897 said:

All this just goes back to the fact that we haven't strengthened the current squad though, doesn't it? Players who might be useful in the medium or long term were not the priority in January. We brought in six players in January and moved out four. These changes have left us weaker than before, because five of the six aren't playing, whereas three of the four were. That much we know. Take all the politics and personalities out of it and it's still bizarre.

Still disagree , I would rather have Astrit than Stephens , and we have more strength in depth , if yann got injured we had piggot , now we have Piotr reza and tudgay I think we are 100% stronger now .
    I feel we are stronger as well. Also think we are playing better football.
    Thanks it's good to see I'm not alone .
    I think people forget the last game with yann, Stephens and Alnwick we was getting destroyed 3-0 by Doncaster !
  • Options
    Found a couple of shots of Piotr from the Wednesday cup game.

He seems to be enjoying himself (a lot more than Ceddy or Pritch!)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Ben18 said:

That second pic looks like he's been put in between Ceddy and Pritch as they've had a tif lol!
  • Options

Ben18 said:

That second pic looks like he's been put in between Ceddy and Pritch as they've had a tif lol!
    Do they actually wear jackets with 'SUB' on them? Why not go all the way and have 'left out' on the jackets :-)
  • Options

He is fantastic when unmarked in training.

As is Reza
  • Options
    If you think paying money for Piotr (whatever it was), what about Fulham paying £12m for Konstantinos Mitroglou, who is Greece main striker, has played once since signing in January, and it is said he not ready for Premier league.
  • Options
    Starting for the Polish U21 team tonight
  • Options
    Richard Cawley on twitter says he isn't ready and is at the same stage of development as Michael Smith
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    CE's says S_B and BP's is blank

Surely the whole club have their own jackets with their own initials?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cheers for posting the link Dusty. I have to admit I got a little excited by his scoring record. But when you stop to think about it, Joe Piggott would probably run riot in the Eerste Divisie...
  • Options
    I can confirm he is alive and well - after my mates met him in Poland.

I had been put to bed so missed out but they shared a drink with him and he confirmed that he was a Charlton player.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

Randers FC appear to have terminated Pete's loan.

http://www.randersfc.dk/index.php?side=10311

So can he find another club> A strange day to announce the termination unless he's found somewhere else.
  • Options
    Can he move anywhere outside the window now or are we stuck with him?
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

Randers FC appear to have terminated Pete's loan.

So he's on his way back to Charlton?
  • Options
    What is the point of him? What does he even do?
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Sorry Piotr... You cant come back here... He's in the same boat as George and Reza last season.

If he doesnt find another Danish club he'll have to kick his heels around at home for the next few months

Harsh on him for it to have happened now as surely means he cant go elsewhere
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrLargo said:

"One for next season...."

George and Pete to win us league 1
  • Options

Sorry Piotr... You cant come back here... He's in the same boat as George and Reza last season.

If he doesnt find another Danish club he'll have to kick his heels around at home for the next few months

Phew - I feared we might have to him back.
  • Options
    From the Randers website, would appear to have been initiated by Piotr.

http://www.randersfc.dk/index.php?side=10311

Piotr Parzyszek came in the summer of 2015 to Randers FC from Charlton Ahtletic on a one-year lease agreement on transfervinduets last day has been lifted.

About the termination of the rental agreement says Randers FC's sports manager Ole Nielsen:

- We have complied with the wishes of Piotr to get on with football career somewhere else. We thank him for the efforts in Randers FC and wish him every success in the future, says Ole Nielsen.

Piotr Parzyszek gained 10 first team appearances for Randers FC and scored three goals (one to Alka Super League and two in the DBU Cup).
  • Options
    sm said:

Phew - I feared we might have to him back.
    We wouldnt play him anyway... Because his loan was a window to window move, if we were to play him it would mean that he'd have to stay at the Valley for the rest of the season (almost like Callum Harriot's situation)
  • Options
    "will provide competition for the striking places with Simon Church and Marvin Sordell."

The fact that barely played ahead of those bozos tells you all you need to know.