Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What Has Happend To Polish Pete

Comments

• Options
    For me it is a dream to play here.
    Piotr Parzyszek on signing for CAFC.

A nightmare dream.

• Options
    se9addick said:

"will provide competition for the striking places with Simon Church and Marvin Sordell."

The fact that barely played ahead of those bozos tells you all you need to know.

Simon Church, Marvin Sordell, Reza & Polish Pete.

We should have been thrown out the league for not taking it seriously.
    Think they were too shocked we survived with that Strike force, before they realised what had happened it was too late to do anything
  • Options
    se9addick said:

"will provide competition for the striking places with Simon Church and Marvin Sordell."

The fact that barely played ahead of those bozos tells you all you need to know.

Simon Church, Marvin Sordell, Reza & Polish Pete.

We should have been thrown out the league for not taking it seriously.
    Various comments on here were; We had 4 games in hand and we would have stayed up ! even thou we were in 24th place when Riga took over.

Very few managers including Championship and premier managers could have keep us up with that strike force plus Harriott who had struggled most of that season.

Games in hand mean jack shit if your playing rubbish and have no confidence.
  • Options

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20140131-piotr-parzyszek-completes-charlton-move-1331200.aspx

I still can't believe they genuinely thought he was better than Kermorgant.

He is the second striker to sign for Charlton in as many days after Iran international Reza Ghoochannejhad penned a two-and-a-half year deal with the club on Thursday. The pair will provide competition for the striking places with Simon Church and Marvin Sordell.

Lol, what a blinding statement that was then on the OS
    I'm pretty sure Yann has scored more goals than all of those combined since then.
  • Options
    He was not guaranteed a starting place after the winter break and Randers subsequently accepted his wish to play elsewhere. He played a total of eight games, only one of which he started.

I guess Colin Todd didn't rate him. Peter, strangely, stated that he had settled well in Randers in Dec 2015.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

When he was here before, and I watched him play some games at Sparrows Lane, Joe Piggot was way better. Used to see Anil Koc as well, and Ann Widdicombe would've been better.

I remember watching him (PP) play at Sparrows Lane and the Academy's Sean Daley turning to me and asking 'can you believe they've actually bought him?'. To say he looked pretty awful was an understatement.

• Options
    Replacement for kermorgant :(
  • Options

http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/20140131-piotr-parzyszek-completes-charlton-move-1331200.aspx

He is the second striker to sign for Charlton in as many days after Iran international Reza Ghoochannejhad penned a two-and-a-half year deal with the club on Thursday. The pair will provide competition for the striking places with Simon Church and Marvin Sordell.

I'm pretty sure Yann has scored more goals than all of those combined since then.
    I think that was right before Saturday but is wrong now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's gone. This is heartbreaking, like when Robbie Williams left Take That. In fact, it's a lot worse in some ways, because Take That didn't pay a Dutch 2nd Division side €800,000 for the services of Robbie Williams.

http://www.gelderlander.nl/algemeen/sport/voetbal/transfervrije-parzyszek-op-zoek-naar-club-1.5686008

County is now a free agent.

Parzyszek was sold by De Graafschap in January 2014 for € 800,000 to Charlton Athletic. With the English club he barely came to the games. The player of Young Poland was first leased to the Belgian Sint Truiden and played last fall for Randers FC in Denmark. Tuesday came Arnhemmer Parzyszek with Charlton Athletic to an agreement on the dissolution of his ongoing contract until June 2018.

• Options

Not disputing the farce of selling him, but to be fair, Yann has been playing in a much better side than us, creating lots of chances for him!

And if Igor had stayed fit, he would have come close to 26 goals by himself
  • Options
    They loved him at De Graafschap. Suspect we'll release him and he'll end up back there.
  • Options

Not disputing the farce of selling him, but to be fair, Yann has been playing in a much better side than us, creating lots of chances for him!

Fair point regarding the creating of chances , but equally it would be harder for a striker to score at a higher level, surely the level of defending is better?
  • Options

No, it wasn't right even before Saturday. Lookman has been omitted from the list, someone who it would not really be right to say came up through the academy as we acquired him from elsewhere.
  • Options

You'd take Igor over Yann now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jarman said:

Fair point regarding the creating of chances , but equally it would be harder for a striker to score at a higher level, surely the level of defending is better?
    Yann's goals were basically all in the Championship, he's hardly played in the PL

Bournemouth are an attacking team, hence a decent striker there should score a reasonable number of goals. Yann of course has more to his game than just goals, we've missed his hold up play as much as his goals.
  • Options
    End of an era.
  • Options

They loved him at De Graafschap. Suspect we'll release him and he'll end up back there.

And we'll buy him back again in a year or two...
  • Options

I think its quite sad the lad never made it and is the but of all jokes, he never asked to fall into this cess pool of a club at thetime he did, wasnt his fault they sold yann he is as much of a victim in the two shit chalets game of football ownership

His career may have stalled, but he's earned wages far higher than he would have had at De Graafschap, and presumably far higher than his talent "deserves" so it's not been a complete waste for him...
  • Options
    This bloke sums up an awful lot what is wrong with the people who 'own' our club. They have not got a clue
  • Options
    His Youtube highlights video is a work of art.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

No, it wasn't right even before Saturday. Lookman has been omitted from the list, someone who it would not really be right to say came up through the academy as we acquired him from elsewhere.
    Don't forget Vaz Te............he nearly scored against Leeds so deserves half a goal.
  • Options
    2,000 S/T's @£400 = £800K. Well played Roly & Katrien.

You don't know what you're doing !
  • Options
    Thanks to ForeverAddickted
    Piotr Parzyszek Retweeted
    raymondwillemsen ‏@willemsenray 18m18 minutes ago
    Piotr Parzyszek has contract with Charlton Athletic action and is a free transfer. Ex-striker The County can now find new club # dg