Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup Quarter Final | 5,298 Allocation | Sunday 9th March 2014 (10 year bump)

Comments

• Options
    Atmosphere for big turnouts outside of London have been pretty good over the years, hopefully will be the case
  • Options
    A pretty good one with lesser numbers was Leeds away 1-1 in the cup. I am certain we sang absolutely non-stop.
  • Options
    I'm sorry AFKA but I can't read "big turnouts" without laughing like a child...
  • Options
    seth plum said:

A pretty good one with lesser numbers was Leeds away 1-1 in the cup. I am certain we sang absolutely non-stop.

We did indeed sing our hearts out. Loved how Nelse ran to us in the corner and will always remember Minto making a goal line clearance when laid prostrate on the ground injured. Good day.
  • Options
    I dread to think how the 'debate' will go on the distribution of semi-final tickets!
  • Options

I dread to think how the 'debate' will go on the distribution of semi-final tickets!

we havnt got there yet ! dont jinx it. !
  • Options
    boggzy said:

All proper Charlton are in the Lower Tier, and it will be all standing, without any need for arguments :-p

I hope so much prefer standing.
    I am in lower row O no idea how far from back.
  • Options
    Feel sorry for whoever is sat/stood behind me Sunday seeing as I am 6ft 8. Anyone no what legroom is like at brammal lane
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Feel sorry for whoever is sat/stood behind me Sunday seeing as I am 6ft 8. Anyone no what legroom is like at brammal lane

Reveal your tier/block/seat number.. this could be a fun game...
  • Options

Reveal your tier/block/seat number.. this could be a fun game...
    Lol, tickets due to land on doorstep tomorrow might just reveal what tier I am in

• Options
    SOLD OUT. Impressive. Where's oooaah when you need him.
  • Options
    5,300 sold. That's more than we've sold for home cup ties in the past. Gonna be a cracking atmosphere on Sunday.................
  • Options
    Top effort, I didnt doubt we would sell out.....this kind of occasion doesnt come along very often. Well done to all.
  • Options
    Rob said:

SOLD OUT. Impressive. Where's oooaah when you need him.

Moaning why we haven't sold out Millwall obv.
  • Options

Anyone no what legroom is like at brammal lane

Absolutely awful in that lower tier - the same as the North Lower.

If you're over six foot it's impossible to sit in your seat. You'd get more room as a veal calf.
  • Options
    boggzy said:

All proper Charlton are in the Lower Tier, and it will be all standing, without any need for arguments :-p

I'm one of the blanket and thermos brigade, so if anyone wants my lower tier ticket for their upper tier one, let me know.
  • Options
    Upper tier will surely be standing?'b
  • Options
    We're upper tier and will look to stand
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Addickted said:

If you're over six foot it's impossible to sit in your seat. You'd get more room as a veal calf.
    that's me standing then like I said earlier feel sorry for anyone behind me
  • Options

Addickted said:

that's me standing then like I said earlier feel sorry for anyone behind me
    Same here then.
  • Options

Upper tier will surely be standing?'b

Obviously not if the upper tier are not, "proper Charlton"!!

Maybe we should just sit and clap....
  • Options
    You bring the blankets, I'll bring the bovril.
  • Options
    How can the upper tier not be proper Charlton? Utter rubbish...
  • Options
    The view from the upper tier is the best in the ground, the lower tier probably the worst.

Heading towards a total sell out.
  • Options
    I will look to stand but check with those behind first.
  • Options
    I can't remember where I sat last time I was up there but yes, I'd imagine it's a good view.
  • Options

I will look to stand but check with those behind first.

Standing barmy army!!