Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup Quarter Final | 5,298 Allocation | Sunday 9th March 2014 (10 year bump)

Comments

• Options

well up for sunday which means its all set up for a classic Charlton let down............. don't do it again charlton

Positivity please
  • Options
    Who's bringing their homemade foil FA Cup so they can get on tv?
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Imagine getting to an FA Cup Semi Final at Wembley and beating Millwall at The Den in the same week....

Two of the most unlikely things that can happen to a Charlton fan, in such close proximity. Please God, what do I need to do for this to happen? I'll be a good boy all week.

Can't we compromise - we'll win the semi, you beat Millwall. Deal?
  • Options
    Magic1889 said:

cafctom said:

Imagine getting to an FA Cup Semi Final at Wembley and beating Millwall at The Den in the same week....

Two of the most unlikely things that can happen to a Charlton fan, in such close proximity. Please God, what do I need to do for this to happen? I'll be a good boy all week.

Gotta win the quarters before you win the semi...
  • Options
    Magic1889 said:

cafctom said:

We'll beat Millwall and us lot can hold each other to a replay and sort it out at a later time. Deal, banker!
  • Options
    200 more tickets on sale !
  • Options
    We been given a extra 200 tickets
  • Options
    Yann897 said:

200 more tickets on sale !

really ?
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 3m
    BREAKING NEWS: Charlton given 200 extra tickets for Sunday's FA Cup quarter-final at @SUFC_tweets! Only being posted until 4pm today. #cafc
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We will never sell them ;-)
  • Options
    Wow, 5500 there !
  • Options
    Where are those extra 200, in that corner quadrant?
  • Options

In a draw at the valley ticket office I'm guessing.
    That's brilliant. We've got a sharp one here!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I wish...

In a draw at the valley ticket office I'm guessing.
    That's brilliant. We've got a sharp one here!
    I wasn't the one who was going to have a look around the corner quadrant for some spare tickets ;) crystal maze style...

• Options
    Ha ha. I asked where the extra 200 would be. Not a bright reader are we.....well, being from the Cray..!
  • Options
    edited March 2014

Ha ha. I asked where the extra 200 would be. Not a bright reader are we.....well, being from the Cray..!

I forgot Sidcup was such a hub of wealth. You wait until my neighbours hear about this...

• Options
    Sunderland at Wembley is written
  • Options
    hi lads was just wondering if i need photo id to get on the valley express. i am 16. and all i have is an 16+ oyster would this be alright?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

hi lads was just wondering if i need photo id to get on the valley express. i am 16. and all i have is an 16+ oyster would this be alright?

very, very, very doubtful.

as long as your name's on the list, you're on.

but you never know.

• Options

Who's bringing their homemade foil FA Cup so they can get on tv?

Already made and went halfway to Sheffield in the last round!
  • Options
    JT said:

Sunderland at Wembley is written

Like the Steel City derby...
  • Options
    Macronate said:

very, very, very doubtful.

as long as your name's on the list, you're on.

but you never know.

a friend of mine got them and they have their name on the valley express ticket?
  • Options

I believe a 16+ oyster card has your photo on it, doesn't it ? If so you'll be fine.

You'd only have a problem if you didn't look 16 & was acting like a kid.
  • Options
    Anyone else not received their tickets ?
  • Options

I believe a 16+ oyster card has your photo on it, doesn't it ? If so you'll be fine.

You'd only have a problem if you didn't look 16 & was acting like a kid.
    it does and haha i look much older than 16 !! should be fine
  • Options
    Definitely ok then.
  • Options
    anyone know how the row numbers work in the lower tier ? im gangway c row d