Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup Quarter Final | 5,298 Allocation | Sunday 9th March 2014 (10 year bump)

Comments

• Options
    CAFCdamo said:

Anyone else in the Westfield Health Upper corner, didn't realize we'd have that as well.

Yep me too. Not sure I'd have chosen this corner area, but hey at least I got a ticket. Anyone know what the view is like from this stand?
  • Options
    There shouldn't even be a debate on this

It's the biggest game we have had for years everyone should be stood and frothing from the mouth (in a non Spanner way)
  • Options
    Melrose said:

CAFCdamo said:

Anyone else in the Westfield Health Upper corner, didn't realize we'd have that as well.

Yep me too. Not sure I'd have chosen this corner area, but hey at least I got a ticket. Anyone know what the view is like from this stand?
    It'll be better than the one from home
  • Options
    4.5 days to go!

Most excited I've been about a Charlton game for ages.
  • Options
    112.5hrs!
  • Options
    Sheff Utd resting no less than 6 players tonight. Even game vs Posh so far
  • Options
    JT said:

In Aberdeen

NO !

It's in Tenerife !

• Options
    Melrose said:

CAFCdamo said:

From Wikipedia:

"Westfield Health Stand

Also known as the "new" corner infill, this stand is in the South-West corner of the stadium, between the Bramall Lane Stand and the South Stand and is sponsored by Westfield Health. It is linked to the Bramall Lane stand (upper tier), sharing its facilities, turnstiles and exits. It is always used by home fans, and reputedly has the best views of the ground, although season tickets are not available in this stand. The stand holds approximately 2000 fans."

Not sure how reliable that is, seeing as it also says it's always used by home fans.
  • Options
    CAFCdamo said:

Yup!

• Options

Anyone tried out that whole curry night and game thing??

Wrong thread Robin. Unless your having a curry in sheffield!
    Save it bucko!

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Anyone tried out that whole curry night and game thing??

Wrong thread Robin. Unless your having a curry in sheffield!
    Save it bucko!

Haha. Sort it out!!!
  • Options
    http://www.futurecheer.net/

A colleague at work told me about this event - also starts Sunday morning - expecting over 5000 people for it. I have no idea if it's anywhere near Bramall Lane (just thinking about traffic)
  • Options
    I hope the team turn up. United are on a cracking run of form at the moment.
  • Options
    Playing some good stuff at the moment.... Fingers crossed.
  • Options

112.5hrs!

394,400 seconds to go.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:

I hope the team turn up. United are on a cracking run of form at the moment.

Every good run has to stop at some stage.

Remember we did stop Huddersfield's 36 year unbeaten run . ;-)
  • Options
    Don't forget your camera Beds. I'm looking forward to spotting myself in one of your panoramic snaps.
  • Options

http://www.futurecheer.net/

A colleague at work told me about this event - also starts Sunday morning - expecting over 5000 people for it. I have no idea if it's anywhere near Bramall Lane (just thinking about traffic)

It's the other side of town up by the motorpoint arena and don valley stadium so should be ok
  • Options
    What, a cheerleader competition on the same day? Sod the match, I'm off to the arena
  • Options
    Best way there is to catch the tram, no traffic at all then. Any yellow tram heading for meadowhall will take you there (arena stop) from the city centre in 10 minutes.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    heavenSE7 said:

I'm in "Gangway C" upper stand, row Q. Hopefully standing!

I'm gangway row Q... Wave to me

• Options
    Cheers Blademan1889,see you Sunday.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info Blademan. Should be a great atmosphere.
  • Options
    Many thanks to @cs1986‌ for sorting out tickets for me and the young 'un! Really looking forward to Sunday. COYR
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Don't forget your camera Beds. I'm looking forward to spotting myself in one of your panoramic snaps.

I'm not taking my camera as I don't know if they will let me in with it. Any pictures I take will be if the IPhone variety I'm afraid.
  • Options

Melrose said:

CAFCdamo said:

Hi guys, visiting blade.

Just thought I'd let you know you've dropped lucky getting the wsstfield corner or anywhere in the upper tier. They are indeed the best views in the ground and I frequently sit up there. It's a flexible stand where we can seal off sections for segregation so we could just give up a part of the upper tier if we wished, or depending on numbers, give up the whole stand.

See you Sunday, safe journey lads.

Ps.great effort by your support considering kick off time. Very impressed. 29000 sold so far, it's going to be a sellout.
    Nice one Blademan. Much friendlier than the Wednesday fan we had on here! :)
  • Options
    Morning people, I fly out to Sri Lanka tonight for a family wedding. Gutted I wont be making the game on sunday, I am taking my iPad and hope to pick it up on media player when I am out there.

Would it be rude to be watching it with headphones as they are getting married?

Enjoy the game people. Sing your hearts out
  • Options
    No one will notice if you wear a hoody :-) You'll be with us in spirit, enjoy the wedding celebrations and hopefully the semi final at Wembley thereafter COYRs
  • Options
    well up for sunday which means its all set up for a classic Charlton let down............. don't do it again charlton