Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA Cup Quarter Final | 5,298 Allocation | Sunday 9th March 2014 (10 year bump)

Comments

• Options
    Our stewards have a bit of a reputation as been, well, basically, arseholes.

Its something the club are looking in to but just be careful.
  • Options
    Magic1889 said:

Our stewards have a bit of a reputation as been, well, basically, arseholes.

Its something the club are looking in to but just be careful.

You might not like this but Wednesday's were helpful.

On entering the ground they stated sitting at the front and go to the back if you want to stand.

When we left they wished people safe journey home and even wished us good luck for the next round of the cup.
  • Options
    IF you score and are sat on the lower tier, do not put a single toe on the concourse at the front - you'll be out.

I used to think it was mardy away fans, but the frequency and consistency of complaints can't be coincidence.

The stewards at Hillsborough were probably United fans...!
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    I wish I was going :-(( miss my away games.

Guess I'll sit at home and clap watching it on a stream somewhere as those bt bastards are not getting any more of my money!
  • Options
    Uboat said:

I wish I was going :-(( miss my away games.

Guess I'll sit at home and clap watching it on a stream somewhere as those bt bastards are not getting any more of my money!

Proper Charlton stand at home.
    Proper Charlton stay at home.
  • Options
    Keep dreaming...!
  • Options
    In the corner section. Hopefully be able to stand. In row o
  • Options
    Still waiting for my tickets !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well the length of time it's taken my stupid manager to authorise Sunday's leave, (yesterday), I should put in for the semi's today!!!

Lucky, as the hotel and tickets were all done, ha!
  • Options

Well the length of time it's taken my stupid manager to authorise Sunday's leave, (yesterday), I should put in for the semi's today!!!

Consider yourself already through to the semis hey?!
  • Options
    Well must always be prepared! Especially with the old timer we have "managing" our team!
  • Options
    Magic1889 said:

Well considering how many QF's we have won since 1947......
  • Options
    Check out 11v11.com

It gives all our honours and other match results going back to 1921. It includes how far we have got in cups. It's a pretty good site.
  • Options
    Can't wait for Sunday. Been working weekends since early October, my boss (a Millwall fan) kindly sorted me out cover at short notice so I could make it.

Let's hope I have to ask for more time off for the semi final. :-)
  • Options
    Just got tickets in post sat ithe lower tier, buzzing for Sunday now should be a cracking day out
  • Options
    Magic1889 said:

None of us think that. Last time we got this close to a cup semi final we lost at home to league two Wycombe!!
  • Options
    Only jesting anyhow, its impossible not to talk about the semi-finals when your at this stage.

As long as there isn't a replay!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In Aberdeen
  • Options

Check out 11v11.com

It gives all our honours and other match results going back to 1921. It includes how far we have got in cups. It's a pretty good site.

Wow... ALL of our honours, must have taken some dedication to get that lot together :)
  • Options
    Ha ha ha, definite dedication! Have you seen that list?! Ha ha ha.
  • Options
    Anyone tried out that whole curry night and game thing??
  • Options

Anyone tried out that whole curry night and game thing??

Wrong thread Robin. Unless your having a curry in sheffield!
  • Options
    Magic, do you reckon any pubs will be showing the rugby in the afternoon?
  • Options
    Tickets arrived today ... Huge thanks to stonewallpenalty for the hookup
  • Options
    I'm in "Gangway C" upper stand, row Q. Hopefully standing!
  • Options
    Anyone else in the Westfield Health Upper corner, didn't realize we'd have that as well.