Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pub's for people that can't make 1/4 final

Comments

• Options
    Mrs Algarve and I will be in One 4 the Road, Albufeira... I can't have a beer though 'cos I am taking mates back to the airport at two. Mind you they have the worst timing in the world, they are City fans and I am picking them up at four tomorrow so they are missing the league cup final this week and the FA cup quarter final next week...
  • Options

I will be in Bexleyheath for the game, was thinking of The Volly or Rose (both have bt) - is there a pub that will be packed with Charlton local ? (mind you, sounds like will be a ghost town with everyone up there)

Both will show it and both will have charlton in them
  • Options

Anyone know pubs in the herne bay/Canterbury area that will be showing the game?

Think the Penny or the Jolly Sailor will, think I'll be aiming for them, though might still be in Thanet for a birthday the night before so might find a pub there!
  • Options
    If you mean the bun penny in herne bay... That got burnt down a while ago...! Prince of Wales and Druids head have got sky but not sure if they have bt sport... I will find out if they will be showing the game....
  • Options
    So what's everyone's plan for Sunday then getting close now ?
  • Options
    CHG said:

In Hardy's with Red Murph and a few other Addicks, then off to The Pelton for celebratory / commiseratory drinks.

Sounds like a perfect day. I do like Hardy's and the Pelton has become the best boozer in Greenwich imo.
  • Options
    Vincenzo said:

CHG said:

In Hardy's with Red Murph and a few other Addicks, then off to The Pelton for celebratory / commiseratory drinks.

Sounds like a perfect day. I do like Hardy's and the Pelton has become the best boozer in Greenwich imo.
    I'd have the Pelts as my favourite in London tbh. Cracking boozer.
  • Options
    royal oak northumberland heath open 1145
  • Options
    I am working til 11o'c Sunday morning and then up The Ship on Plumstead Common
  • Options
    Anybody know if there's anywhere in central Greenwich showing it - does the Mitre or anywhere have BT sport?

I've got work at 3pm and ideal need to get to a DLR station by about 2:20pm.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ive heard rumours of a beam back at the Valley
  • Options
    So it's the ship at plumstead common , the bugle or hardys then .
  • Options
    Anyone watching in Central / N W London ?
  • Options
    British Legion, Greenhithe
  • Options
    I was told the Yacht and Belushis have it. So for your timing Belushis would be ideal. Do check tho.
  • Options

If you mean the bun penny in herne bay... That got burnt down a while ago...! Prince of Wales and Druids head have got sky but not sure if they have bt sport... I will find out if they will be showing the game....

he probably means the Penny Theatre in Canterbury, the student pub near Sainsburys.

I will be looking for a pub in Ramsgate, got a feeling the Royal is a BT Sport pub.
  • Options

I did mean the Penny Theatre mate - students should still be in bed and there's a bug screen and cheap beer/food.

Margate more than Ramsgate, Steve, but cheers!
  • Options
    @taramcdrive‌ im thinking of going in to town as a mate is coming up from Surrey into Waterloo
  • Options
    Gonna be in the ship plumstead common with 2-3 other charltons fans , coyr !
  • Options
    I'll be opposite in the star with quite a few other Charlton fans.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I
    Curb_It said:

I've just been told that The Star on Plumstead common will have BT sport by next Sunday.

That's where I'll be then.

• Options
    Curb_It said:

What time does the star open on Sunday ?
  • Options
    Any other sittingbourne/swale/sheppy addicks meeting up anywhere? If not will prob head to sittingbourne high street to find a boozer footy and a nice roast dinner..
  • Options
    https://sport.bt.com/pubfinder-01363814402021

Bt have got a pub finder might help people out
  • Options
    I live in Westcombe Park and quite fancy the Bugle as it is likely to be populated with other Charlton fans. Having never been in there, what time are they likely to open on Sunday?
  • Options
    Hardy's for me.
  • Options

I will be in Bexleyheath for the game, was thinking of The Volly or Rose (both have bt) - is there a pub that will be packed with Charlton local ? (mind you, sounds like will be a ghost town with everyone up there)

As will the camden
  • Options
    The Sovereign in Ramsgate for me (it is as classy as the name suggests).
  • Options

As will the camden
    Off that, can't remember if they have bt.

if the do there will be charlton in there
  • Options
    Yann897 said:

Curb_It said:

What time does the star open on Sunday ?
    Not sure to be honest just before kick off? Think You might be looking for somewhere a bit more raucous.