Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pub's for people that can't make 1/4 final

Comments

• Options
    I was gonna go to the mitre but worry they won't open up before 12 so I can get settled and ready for a huge game. The fact that the landlord at the old Britons has kindly agreed to open from 11 onwards has swung it for me. I'm looking forward to it and being in a pub with a healthy contingent of CP's red and white army
  • Options
    Army seems quite an exaggeration. The army will be up there.
  • Options
    Rising Sun in Lewisham also showing it.
  • Options

The army will be up there, in the royal Britons or wherever else any Charlton fan chooses to watch the game.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

The army will be up there, in the royal Britons or wherever else any Charlton fan chooses to watch the game.
    What ? :s
  • Options
    edited March 2014

All tested and working looking good
  • Options
    Just spoken to the Volunteer, Bexleyheath - worried they will have no punters cos all gone Sheffield - but, opening doors at 11.50. I'll be there
  • Options

Nice one Strasburger! As a 40 year old man I really shouldn't be this excited about a game of football, but I am. COYR.
  • Options
    The ship on plumstead common is opening at 11:45 there's 4 of us going that i know of , 9 TVs coyr !
  • Options

Good luck and well done - I have to be in Bexleyheath sunday afternoon, can't do Sheffield or Greenwich - hope you have a cracking day
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2014
    cabbles said:

I was gonna go to the mitre but worry they won't open up before 12 so I can get settled and ready for a huge game. The fact that the landlord at the old Britons has kindly agreed to open from 11 onwards has swung it for me. I'm looking forward to it and being in a pub with a healthy contingent of CP's red and white army

I went in the Mitre earlier to check what time they're opening & said are you showing the Charlton game tomorrow ? 2x blank looks from behind the bar.....You know football on the tv ? They consult piece of paper,"no we're not" You're not ? no & they show me piece of paper. These are todays games Charlton is tomorrow...Oh right we'll probably be showing it then.

I did ask what time they were opening, after a bit of thought they said 11 o'clock, OK thanks
    I'm worrying now that I didn't ask what time do you open sunday, as they could have been talking about next thursday for all I know. I just wanna watch the game in a pub with hopefully a decent number of Charlton supporters in that opens by about 11.30 & serves decent guiness.......HELP

• Options
    red_murph said:

Nice one Strasburger! As a 40 year old man I really shouldn't be this excited about a game of football, but I am. COYR.

I know the feeling, and I have to try my best to keep calm.
  • Options
    The Swan in West Wickham is showing it and i will there from 12

any ex hayes and west wickham supports group going
  • Options

cabbles said:

I went in the Mitre earlier to check what time they're opening & said are you showing the Charlton game tomorrow ? 2x blank looks from behind the bar.....You know football on the tv ? They consult piece of paper,"no we're not" You're not ? no & they show me piece of paper. These are todays games Charlton is tomorrow...Oh right we'll probably be showing it then.

I did ask what time they were opening, after a bit of thought they said 11 o'clock, OK thanks
    I'm worrying now that I didn't ask what time do you open sunday, as they could have been talking about next thursday for all I know. I just wanna watch the game in a pub with hopefully a decent number of Charlton supporters in that opens by about 11.30 & serves decent guiness.......HELP

Go to strasburgers bar round the corner where there will be a few.

• Options
    Curb_It said:

cabbles said:

Go to strasburgers bar round the corner where there will be a few.

Yup, can't go wrong. I'll be there with CHG from here and four or five others. Get yourself down there.
  • Options
    Anyone know what time Hardy's is opening?
  • Options
    No because most are now going to fellow Charlton fan's bar up the road. Open at 11.
  • Options

cabbles said:

Think we tick all the boxes apart from the guiness we only do very local beers on the bar and the bottled guiness just isn't the same

Sure we can find something you like how ever
  • Options
    Anyone else watching it in Bromley? I noticed someone said its on in O'neills. The Crown and Pepper also have Bt sport and plenty of screens.
  • Options
    If the best thing in the world happens and we do it tomorrow, @Strasburger‌ could ypu play rocking all Over the world when the final whistle blows?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

If the best thing in the world happens and we do it tomorrow, @Strasburger‌ could ypu play rocking all Over the world when the final whistle blows?

Yes I can and perhaps a few others
  • Options
    tennis60 said:

Anyone else watching it in Bromley? I noticed someone said its on in O'neills. The Crown and Pepper also have Bt sport and plenty of screens.

I would imagine Bar Sports will show it, as they have about 50 screens showing everything. (Used to be TP's).
  • Options
    Theres gonna be torrents/links a plenty right?
  • Options
    I'll be getting up at 8 am over here in USA to watch it live on TV....getting excited
  • Options
    tennis60 said:

Yes! I will be there in O'Neill's. They confirmed on Thursday as no problem. Inbox me with your number if you want to make yourself known!
  • Options

tennis60 said:

Yes! I will be there in O'Neill's. They confirmed on Thursday as no problem. Inbox me with your number if you want to make yourself known!
    What ? You go to nearly every away game. But you're not going to Sheff U ?
  • Options

tennis60 said:

What ? You go to nearly every away game. But you're not going to Sheff U ?
    Yep......See you tomorrow and I will tell you why
  • Options
    Royal Oak in Poringland for me. Anyone else gonna be there? Anyone?
  • Options
    Just leaving for the Rose in Bexleyheath which is opening at 11:45 and will definately be screening the match and providing fullers!
  • Options
    Anyone know if anywhere at north greenwich has it?