Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Pub's for people that can't make 1/4 final

123457»

Comments

• Options
    We are now open see those that are coming very soon :-) COYR
  • Options
    Just left LB, see you in a short while Strasburger
  • Options
    Boswell Arms in Auchinleck for me !! Thankfully they have BT and not Sky so its on!
  • Options
    Well we have two Addicks (me and Mrs Algarve), two Spurs, two Man City, about ten mostly Chelsea and a one each from Tonbridge Angels and Benfica lined up to be cheering on the Addicks in One 4 the Road come noon...
  • Options
    20mins then walking down to the Saints. Definitely gonna be three of us in there supporting Charlton (my two sons and me).
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    En route to Hardys but might go to Strasburger's place if it's too packed at half time.
    Far too excited :)
  • Options
    Is there a stream on Internet at all?
  • Options
    Where is strasburgers bar?
  • Options
    Great to see so many of you today, sorry about the result
  • Options
    No probs wasn't your fault stras. Lovely place great beer. Will defo be back soon. My maye is still with u now loving the saw grass!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks for opening Strasburger... Shame about the result and well done for dealing with the technical problems at the beginning
  • Options
    Lively boozer. Had to watch the first half at the o2 but got to the briton for the second. Bumped into an old mate there too . Lovely place.
  • Options
    Pi
    cabbles said:

Army seems quite an exaggeration. The army will be up there.

The army will be up there, in the royal Britons or wherever else any Charlton fan chooses to watch the game.
    piss off
  • Options

Thanks for opening Strasburger... Shame about the result and well done for dealing with the technical problems at the beginning

Flipping IT and people (staff!) unplugging it!
    We had a great bunch in for the game just sorry I didn't get to meet you all personally, however you all know where we are now so please feel free to pop back in anytime.
    Game was great first half, but they out played us second half and to be fair deserved the win, they didn't even stop playing at 2 nil up, no time wasting just football.
  • Options

Lively boozer. Had to watch the first half at the o2 but got to the briton for the second. Bumped into an old mate there too . Lovely place.

You are all welcome anytime, normally we have no TV, Music and Video games, just good old fashioned conversation and some cracking local beers