Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Game Of Thrones

Comments

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:

The wire died a serious death once Idris Elba left the show.

I thought the 4th series when they brought the school children in was class and the best series in my opinion
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

The final season was a shit show after two of the finest seasons of television ever made.
    I really liked the third season. Personally I would have
    1) Game of Thrones
    2) Breaking Bad
    3) The Wire

All modern shows, we live in a golden age!
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

The final season was a shit show after two of the finest seasons of television ever made.
    1) Game of Thrones
    2) Breaking Bad
    3) The Wire

Breaking bad is okay, just doesn't touch on game of thrones in my opinion.

Also.. no sopranos? D:
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Dazzler21 said:

I thought the 4th series when they brought the school children in was class and the best series in my opinion
    Exactly right, best child acting I've ever seen. Also shows you exactly how normal nice kids get trapped in that environment through no fault of their own.
  • Options
    Series 4 is probably the best but my favourite is always series 2. Frank is such a great character, and watching him bounce from one pit of corruption to another in order to save his family and his workers is heartbreaking
  • Options
    Back to thrones... Do we think that something will happen with all the leaders in one place on Monday? Maybe Cersei has a plan...
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Back to thrones... Do we think that something will happen with all the leaders in one place on Monday? Maybe Cersei has a plan...

Think definitely Cersei has some sort of plan and i think a main character will do there (have a feeling Jaime may kill Cersei as she try's something after they show off the dead soldier) also whats with the mountain as they always keep him in picture in regular episodes but doesn't do much think he may have a big role to play soon (all my gut feelings i haven't seen anything to suggest anything may happen)
  • Options
    What if Jaime were to die defending Brienne from the Mountain?

That'd be a head f*** to deal with, though it would open the door for Tormund :wink:
  • Options
    Tormund for king!

I cant remember fully but are the Mountain and Sandor involved in the big meeting in the preview?
  • Options

Tormund for king!

I cant remember fully but are the Mountain and Sandor involved in the big meeting in the preview?

Would love Tormund to end up on the throne but don't think he will

I didn't see them in the trailer but am assuming as he is the Queen's guard that he would be there
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Red_James said:

Dazzler21 said:

Think definitely Cersei has some sort of plan and i think a main character will die there (have a feeling Jaime may kill Cersei as she try's something after they show off the dead soldier) also whats with the mountain as they always keep him in picture in regular episodes but doesn't do much think he may have a big role to play soon (all my gut feelings i haven't seen anything to suggest anything may happen)
  • Options
    the hound will kill the mountain end of
  • Options
    I think Cleganebowl will occur near the end of S8.
  • Options
    In the second trailer for Season 7 there is a quick shot of who I see as The Hound's silhouette in the Dragon Pit, with sword drawn. I reckon we'll see a major name or two go down in the finale.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

1) Game of Thrones
    2) Breaking Bad
    3) The Wire

Also.. no sopranos? D:
    Sopranos built up but never delivered on a number of occasions. Especially when that Russian got shot in the head and ran off. It was a good show but I prefer the three I listed.

• Options

Dazzler21 said:

1) Game of Thrones
    2) Breaking Bad
    3) The Wire

Also.. no sopranos? D:
    Sopranos built up but never delivered on a number of occasions. Especially when that Russian got shot in the head and ran off. It was a good show but I prefer the three I listed.

The Russian thing wasn't a set-up, so it wasn't... not delivered.
  • Options

In the second trailer for Season 7 there is a quick shot of who I see as The Hound's silhouette in the Dragon Pit, with sword drawn. I reckon we'll see a major name or two go down in the finale.

By the looks of the trailers it seems as if they put the Mountain or the Hound against the wight they captured up north to prove to everyone it cannot be killed.

I don't think Cersei is stupid enough to try anything with a full Unsullied / Dothraki army / Dragon at her gates.
    Her and Euron will probably accept their offer to fight but then attempt to cut off and murder their armies as they move back north, which I can only imagine would happen in season 8.
  • Options
    I know this is totally OT, but any fans of The Wire should check out Homicide, Life on the Streets, or better yet, read the book.
  • Options

Dazzler21 said:

1) Game of Thrones
    2) Breaking Bad
    3) The Wire

Also.. no sopranos? D:

I thought Pine Barrens was one of the best ever episodes of the Sopranos personally, but I would agree with your order for favorite shows. With Band of brohters ( the most emotional impact of any for me), it seems that everyone has roughly the same 5 tv shows.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Dazzler21 said:

1) Game of Thrones
    2) Breaking Bad
    3) The Wire

Also.. no sopranos? D:

The Russian thing wasn't a set-up, so it wasn't... not delivered.
    Now I want to ask you about that, but if I do someone will accuse me of spoiling a show that was broadcasted ten years ago. :disappointed:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Let's keep this GOT focused please... Comparing to others is one thing, but going off into favourite shows or favourite scenes is another... stay on topic please.
  • Options
    Mr Lookout, would you kindly point me in the direction of a more suitable Sopranos thread? I cannot find one, and it seems silly to create one just so that I can reply to @Friend Or Defoe.

• Options
    cabbles said:

Dazzler21 said:

Was that intentional?
  • Options
    Not going to read back as don't want to see any spoilers but anyone got a link for the whole of series 7 so far?

Inbox me, ta
  • Options
    Oooh Henry Irving fweend
  • Options

I know this is totally OT, but any fans of The Wire should check out Homicide, Life on the Streets, or better yet, read the book.

Problem is there's too much good tv to watch these days.
  • Options
    I think Westworld was better this year than GOT.