Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Millwall are still going down.
  • Laddick01 said:

Rotherham:

Brighton H
    Middlesbro A
    Fulham A
    Norwich H
    Reading H
    Leeds A

Millwall:

Watford H
    Wigan H
    Cardiff A
    Blackburn A
    Derby H
    Wolves A

Should get nothing from at least 4, Lose to Wigan and they are gone :wink:
    The last two games will bring one point maximum. That alone will be enough to see them drop.
  • boggzy said:

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHETHER THEY GO DOWN OR STAY UP, I JUST WANT TO BEAT THE C***S. FFS PEOPLE.

This.
  • Laddick01 said:

Rotherham:

Brighton H
    Middlesbro A
    Fulham A
    Norwich H
    Reading H
    Leeds A

Millwall:

Watford H
    Wigan H
    Cardiff A
    Blackburn A
    Derby H
    Wolves A

Should get nothing from at least 4, Lose to Wigan and they are gone :wink:
    Say goodbye.
  • edited April 2015
    I actually prefer to play them so perversely I hope they stay up.

Curbs gave them a football lesson and we did the double over them and didn't play them for 13 years. We didn't win this time.

Today their season was over with 10 minutes to go. Indeed had Rotherham beaten Sheffield Wednesday then the Spanners cause would already be hopeless.Wouldn't it be funny if their legend Jacket is the man who sends them to League One on the last day?
  • It was all so obvious. They will beat us (check) and stay up on the final day.
  • I DO GIVE A FUCK WHETHER THEY GO DOWN OR STAY UP, I JUST DONT WANT TO EVER PLAY THEM SCUMMY INBREDS EVER AGAIN . FFS PEOPLE
  • I DO GIVE A FUCK WHETHER THEY GO DOWN OR STAY UP, I JUST DONT WANT TO EVER PLAY THEM SCUMMY INBREDS EVER AGAIN . FFS PEOPLE

If you don't want to play them ever again then you will need them to go down, cos we ain't going up!
  • Sponsored links:

• Are they relegated yet?
  • edited April 2015
    Millwall can realistically hope for nine points maximum from their last six games. Look at their fixtures. They still have to play Watford, Derby and Wolves plus face tricky trips to Blackburn and Cardiff.

That makes 45 the points tally to beat for Fulham and Rotherham. One win for Fulham and two wins for Rotherham from the final six should seal it.

The loser of Millwall vs Wigan next week is doomed.
  • edited April 2015
    They might be on a high after beating us but no midweek game means no momentum
  • The scum miss a fixture next week , Blackburn away which isn't till the 21st due to their cup replay.....
    I'm so cranky I actually thought I might go to that if the filth have a chance of being relegated that night
    Hate em
  • because of their inferior goal difference, they are effectively 2 wins away from Rotherham and 3 wins from Fulham. So, if Rotherham win just 2 of their games then theres no way back IMO.If Rotherham beat Brighton then that means Millwall would have to win at least 3 of the last 6 - of which 4 are against teams still with something to play for and 3 of last 4 are away.
    They're daaahhn.
    Good riddance.
  • edited April 2015

The scum miss a fixture next week , Blackburn away which isn't till the 21st due to their cup replay.....
    I'm so cranky I actually thought I might go to that if the filth have a chance of being relegated that night
    Hate em

I was in the South Stand at the 2002 play-off game when Stern John knocked them out in the last minute, that was a good one!

Vowed after that I would not watch them ever again, have not seen them since, quit whilst your ahead methinks.
  • Lol Elfsborg
    Stern John in the last minute , what a hero
    I went to palace v Swindon in the Swindon end in the play off semi then got into the Blackburn end at Selhurst for the play off final and saw Wright and Bright turn around a 3-1 first leg deficit in the late 80s/early 90s
    That was so gutting
  • because of their inferior goal difference, they are effectively 2 wins away from Rotherham and 3 wins from Fulham. So, if Rotherham win just 2 of their games then theres no way back IMO.If Rotherham beat Brighton then that means Millwall would have to win at least 3 of the last 6 - of which 4 are against teams still with something to play for and 3 of last 4 are away.
    They're daaahhn.
    Good riddance.

They won't catch Fulham but they could easily catch Rotherham who are on an awful run. If Rotherham don't beat Brighton then they're in big trouble.
  • Lol Elfsborg
    Stern John in the last minute , what a hero
    I went to palace v Swindon in the Swindon end in the play off semi then got into the Blackburn end at Selhurst for the play off final and saw Wright and Bright turn around a 3-1 first leg deficit in the late 80s/early 90s
    That was so gutting

But there is always May 2005!
  • Bookies certainly dont think they're gonna escape!....

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/relegation
  • Sponsored links:

• Bookies certainly dont think they're gonna escape!....

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/relegation

They were 25-1 on to go down before yesterday.
  • I reckon they will catch Rotherham.

However I think Wigan will too and they will finish above Millwall so still down.
  • So Millwall go down and when i'm having my bed bath by my carer in 15 years time with my present memory shot to pieces, i can still have the shocking memory of Bad Friday and the game in about 1970 when we were 2 up at the old den and lose 3-2.

I missed the Snow game because of last minute car trouble and now you selfish bar stewards want to rob me of every seeing a cafc win at the new den.

The only positive is who ever takes Millwall place if they drop is that we will have 4 to 6 points more at the end of next season.

I feel like we cafc fans are Commissioner Dreyfus and Millwall are Inspector Clouseau,
    We know we should get the better of them but they always have the last laugh.
    What can i do about this nervous tic? pass the happy pills.
  • @MillwallFan @JMP @Big_Bad_World @Sparrows Lane Lion what do you lot actually think now? Are you confident? Unfortunately you don't have us again between now and the end of the season.
  • Plan of action-
    Sit back enjoy the rest of the season, don't rise to your millwall supporting mates, wait for them to be relegated then let em have it.
  • I think they will get eight points. Rotherham therefore need possibly five but probably four points. It's likely Millwall will get relegated but far from certain. Next two games sort it out I reckon.
  • My pain over most of my life time with Millwall Record against us won't disappear if they get relegated ?
    OK if (i hate that Effing word) we had held on to the 3 points on Bad Friday, they are relegated and we would've had a mini closure for a year or two.

For all the toxic atmosphere during the game i want to play them and get the monkey off our back. For any one who finds the Kitchen too hot stay out.

I want to see CAFC do the double over them for a season or two before we go up to the Premiership (Lay off the opium Sam, it making you delirious)

In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
    a stately pleasure-dome decree.....................
  • Miiiiiillllllllllllllllllll

Wankers! Sorry boys, 7pts behind again. And they don't play us again this season.
  • Rotherham 1 Brighton 0

Cheerio Millwall.

Cheerio cheerio cheerio.
  • That's killed them. They're as good as gone now.