Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• Of course , he's another who doesn't care about us .......

Or the sight of that badge has made him have a sex wee
  • edited April 2015

JMP said:

Thought you might like this

That's a mate of mine. Lives in Greenwich.
    He obviously has a urinary problem maybe brought on by inbreeding and a bad diet. Good God he's lucky not to have rickets the little scamp!
  • edited April 2015
    <

• bit close to the wall ain't he must not just be his balls that are small, good job there is a lion's tail to pull, I doubt he gets anything else tugged at that size
  • edited April 2015
    The sword is mightier than the Millwall Prick.
    Percy Bysshe Shelley 1822, one of the great romantic poets of any era.
  • JMP said:

Was he comparing swords?
  • Good result for the O's tonight, so looks like Millwall might still have a london derby next season
  • Sponsored links:

• Good result for the O's tonight, so looks like Millwall might still have a london derby next season

It'll be more exciting than Fridays ;-)
  • JMP said:

obviously sleeping rough the fucking state of him.
    Was in his work gear.
  • Did you take the pic millwall fan, obviously you just happened to be passing cos you're not really that bothered .......
  • JMP said:

obviously sleeping rough the fucking state of him.
    Was in his little brothers work gear. no way is the hoodie his
  • Why has he got a shitty arse? He looks like he's been sitting in his own diarrhoea.
  • Stig said:

Why has he got a shitty arse? He looks like he's been sitting in his own diarrhoea.

Perhaps he's a real spanner and he lives in a rusty toolbox.
  • Same old Millwall don't know how to use the toilet!
  • JMP said:

Someone did that through your training ground gate the other day. Now every player you ever have will have to walk through that.
  • RedPanda said:

JMP said:

Someone did that through your training ground gate the other day. Now every player you ever have will have to walk through that.
    They train ? !!!!!!!!!!

• Had reason to drive pass millwall's training ground in Calmont road, Bromley, a few times recently and the move that they seem to practice the most is hitting Stefan Maierhofer the 2.02m or 6ft 7 and a half Centre forward.
    Also Ricardo Fuller was playing along side him ?
    This may be their Plan B as a guy called Gregory from Halifax has been playing recently.
    Not easy to see through the bush, but I've sent my report to Guy via Katrien, so i hope she passes it on and doesn't delete it.

• Sponsored links:

• Had reason to drive pass millwall's training ground in Calmont road, Bromley, a few times recently and the move that they seem to practice the most is hitting Stefan Maierhofer the 2.02m or 6ft 7 and a half Centre forward.
    This may be their Plan B as a guy called Gregory from Halifax has been playing recently.
    Not easy to see through the bush, but I've sent my report to Guy via Katrien, so i hope she passes it on and doesn't delete it.

You got all that from driving past? Be honest, you've been stalking haven't you. Obsessed

It'll be more exciting than Fridays Friday's ;-)
    Come on Millwall fan, you know better than that

It'll be more exciting than Fridays ;-)
    You'll never know, as you're working aren't you?? There's always an exception to every rule!!

You got all that from driving past? Be honest, you've been stalking haven't you. Obsessed
    Guilty as charged, Millwall Fan.
    I see it more as a covert operation on tactical awareness.
    Doesn't Sparrows Lane Lion do the same thing when CAFC are training ?

• W*nkers are 4 points from safety now and still have to play Wigan at home
  • We lose and kick start their season
    That wasn't really predictable enough
    There's only one team I hate nearly as much as millwall on occasions .......
  • Rotherham:

Brighton H
    Middlesbro A
    Fulham A
    Norwich H
    Reading H
    Leeds A

Millwall:

Watford H
    Wigan H
    Cardiff A
    Blackburn A
    Derby H
    Wolves A
  • W*nkers are 4 points from safety now and still have to play Wigan at home

Its not Wigan they have to catch - they are 4 points behind with a shit goal difference - they're down.
    Bye - and good riddance.
  • Rotherham:

Brighton H
    Middlesbro A
    Fulham A
    Norwich H
    Reading H
    Leeds A

Millwall:

Watford H
    Wigan H
    Cardiff A