Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

Comments

• you know your twunt per fan ratio is the worse in football
    we know our anorak per fan ratio is the worse in football

and you have plenty of mature bells still looking for agg , very mature
  • Are they relegated yet?
  • JMP said:

i like west ham cos they hate the scum too

Very mature
    Like Millwall would have a clue about maturity
    You want some, we're pwopa norty
  • Spanish said:

JMP said:

i like west ham cos they hate the scum too

Very mature
    Like Millwall would have a clue about maturity
    You want some, we're pwopa norty
    Pwopa norty... Danny Dyer, West Ham you'll find mate
  • DanDavis said:

Yep, Definitely no nerds follow the lions

This guy cracks me up.
  • cabbles said:

DanDavis said:

This guy cracks me up.
  • edited March 2015
  • edited March 2015
    cabbles said:

cabbles said:

DanDavis said:

This guy cracks me up.
    man at C&A.
  • Sponsored links:

• How long was it since we were in the third division?
  • and where is Big Bad World?
  • I'm at a wedding five minutes' walk from Millwall's training ground. I need the toilet. Do I?
  • RedPanda said:

I'm at a wedding five minutes' walk from Millwall's training ground. I need the toilet. Do I?

Come Monday morning at training, who's shit on the floor? All the spanners say " we are."
  • Are we actually going to buy them a watch ?

Watch is too fast for their brains. Best get a calendar.
  • RedPanda said:

I'm at a wedding five minutes' walk from Millwall's training ground. I need the toilet. Do I?

Then if you need to go again, you can have a walk round the corner to palices' and do the double!
  • Bulot playing in a friendly tonight in Africa, I believe, so with TBH playing this week in Israel, Gomez could be playing in France Tuesday, does that mean none of them available to start?
  • Every year I moan about the stereotyping. Need I say, not all Millwall fans are thugs/imbeciles and not all Charlton are nerds (after all palarse have more than their fair share!) Mind you I did chuckle at stonewall penalty's comment that Charlton are Millwall's nerd filter. Very good!
    This year I will be back in the home end with my Millwall mate, mouthing along to 'Let them come' and sitting on my emotions. The last two games at the tool box have been really dire, quite boring really with the scum slightly the better team. Mind you that did not stop the goon sitting next to me standing up on his feet and screaming absurd threats to the nearby Charlton fans. I felt like tipping him over the edge but behaved myself. He wasn't the only one either as quite a few were getting over excited. Gawd knows what happens when West Ham visit.
    I expect a Millwall victory as they have more to play for but hope we do not do anything silly like going down to ten men and getting stuffed. I am still suffering from the memory of that 4 0 defeat.
  • edited March 2015
    Whilst walking through the park it he other day, two blokes were having a kick about, one had a spanner shirt on. The spanner miss hits the ball and it comes flying over to me. So I pinged it back to him. He then says, sign him up, to which I replied "not in that shirt, you wont."
  • Sponsored links:

• Whilst walking through the park it he other day, two blokes were having a kick about, one had a spanner shirt on. The spanner miss hits the ball and it comes flying over to me. So I ping it back to him. He then says, sign him up, to which I replied "not in that shirt, you wont."

Under your breath I bet ;-)
  • edited March 2015
    Cycling on the Isle of Dogs today and passed the wall which use to have 7 wind mills and which is the origin of the name of the area and our illustrious neighbours.

• edited March 2015
  • Thought you might like this
  • Well you thought wrong!
  • JMP said:

Thought you might like this

You rascal leave our sign alone!
  • JMP said:

Thought you might like this

That's a mate of mine. Lives in Greenwich.
  • In preparation of this game,I went to RAF Duxford last weekend looking for inspiration, I have my mode of transport sorted, and I don't mean a train.