Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• bobcafc7 said:

Addicted said:

Ugandan winger Martin Mutumba is on trial at our place for anyone that is interested.

Cousin of George Adugadugwengo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBriIMtMFCc

29 years old thoug
    Doesnt really look like he has the pace to follow up on all the semi fancy footwork. Even in that vid he looks like he'll be found out by slightly better defenders. Bob's choice though if he feels like there is some end product.
    He's on trial at the scum not us.
    Ah, well it is early. He looks great in that second vid. Seems we've missed out on another one. RD out.
  • I'd say that Wood is someone RD should push the boat out for. A proven goalscorer at this level but maybe someone who's not on the immediate radar of the parachute money clubs. In terms of transfer fees if the owner only makes one big signing per summer then I'd be more than happy for Wood to be that player. Will be interesting to see what offers Leicester get.
  • Think Wood is going to Wolves to link up with Jackett again...
  • he has paid £2.5 million according to Igors former team-------------thats big money at this level.
  • I imagine Vetokele would count as our big summer signing...
  • he has paid £2.5 million according to Igors former team-------------thats big money at this level.

Must admit I didn't realise that was the fee we paid for him.
  • "The PSG striker, Jean-Christophe Bahebeck (21), should leave the club this summer, either on loan or permanently.

According to the 10 Sport , PSG has rejected an offer from the English club Charlton (second division). End of the contract in 2016, Bahebeck could yield between 2 and 4 million at PSG when starting this summer."
  • J BLOCK said:

Wood would cost serious money and come with big wages. Doubt he fits RD's signing profile.

Like Igor ....
    Possibly but I doubt Igor was either on or was looking for the kind of money Wood would be. If O'Grady was reportedly looking for 12 k per week I suspect Wood must already be earning much more than that and there will be clubs willing to match it. I doubt we would.

• Leon Cort on trial at Southend
  • Keep an eye on PSG, they start their tour of Asia on 25th July. See if Bahebeck travels..
  • Sponsored links:

• Think we are still missing that creative centre midfielder we have been crying out for
  • How do we get RD in a good mood so he'll buy us those new toys we want (Bahebeck/Wood)?
  • How do we get RD in a good mood so he'll buy us those new toys we want (Bahebeck/Wood)?

Send him an email about the £120M reward of the PL?
  • Dansk_Red said:

Leon Cort on trial at Southend

He should be able to do better than that. Why doesn't he give Mr Riga a call? He could form a good partnership at the back with one of the Trialist brothers.
  • edited July 2014

Dansk_Red said:

He should be able to do better than that. Why doesn't he give Mr Riga a call? He could form a good partnership at the back with one of the Trialist brothers.
    But he'd have to leave or move his family. Southend also have a CEO he knows.
  • PSG must be in a position to sell as they cannot buy at the moment because of FFP rules they have broken. I presume they must sell to generate money.
  • ross1 said:

PSG must be in a position to sell as they cannot buy at the moment because of FFP rules they have broken. I presume they must sell to generate money.

We'll take Ibrahimovic as well then, thanks.
  • ross1 said:

PSG must be in a position to sell as they cannot buy at the moment because of FFP rules they have broken. I presume they must sell to generate money.

We'll take Ibrahimovic as well then, thanks.
    32, no thanks, must be past it. ;-)
  • ross1 said:

Would have thought that that makes them less likely to sell as they wouldn't be able to replace him.
  • Ibrahimovic is too tall. No thanks
  • Sponsored links:

• Dansk_Red said:

But he'd have to leave or move his family. Southend also have a CEO he knows.
    True.
  • Ibrahimovic is too tall. No thanks

With his height he'd be perfect to play at CB alongside Morrison.
  • Latest FR

21 Jul 2014 17:58:03
    Charlton Athletic are set to Sign West Ham United youngster Blair Turgott on a season long loan, But this won't be announced until the middle of next week.

SmithyCAFC
  • i noticed he was listed on wiki earlier - a 6ft winger according to the site - but I don't know how reliable any of that information is?
  • Seen a bit of him. Bit of a Lloyd Sam tbh - nothing special from what I've seen but he is very highly thought of in footballing circles I believe
  • Football rumours is full of made up rubbish. As we have demonstrated on this thread on numerous occasions. Nothing to see here!
  • Only seen him play once. Scored a blinder against Elijah Wood in Green Street.
  • edited July 2014
    I know Blair. He had a spell under Parky at Bradford, he played in the same England team captained by Jordan Cousins, and is friends with Jordan and Calum. He has self belief and ability, he is not a stupid person. I think it will be interesting to see what kind of team player he has become. Local boy.
  • I was on twitter and came across this tweet from a frenchy

@Loup2LaClasse: Suite au DÉPART quasi acté de James Rodriguez, l'AS Monaco se serait renseigné sur la situation de Jean Christophe Bahebeck. #Contact #JCB10

I translated it and it basically says 'Monaco will be informed of Bahebecks situation' and some other stuff I don't understand.

If Monaco are after him they'll probably get him, unless PSG don't want to sell to a rival club. Then again this could just be a guy randomly tweeting/making up gossip.

I'm sure I saw some other French person say PSG are valuing him at 10m as well...again though could be people just making stuff up. It is twitter.
  • Richard J said:

Latest FR

21 Jul 2014 17:58:03
    Charlton Athletic are set to Sign West Ham United youngster Blair Turgott on a season long loan, But this won't be announced until the middle of next week.

SmithyCAFC

Lives in Bromley I believe.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!