Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• He's got 2 years left on his contract so wont be going anywhere cheap after the end of last season. Maybe his mate thinks he'll get a new contract soon as RD might feel letting promising youngsters get into their last year isn't an option.
  • Someone mentioned earlier that Brighton have put a bid in for Callum Harriott. Now it's appeared on twitter from a Brighton forum.

earlier on I had a look at his Instagram and saw a comment saying 'you should always be smiling bro your about to get cash...' Obviously from a mate of his I presume. Just putting two and two together and get 5 but hey. It's a rumour

did see something from an agent a few days back n twitter or ingstram asking him to call as has big news.
  • Walked past the Marriott in Bexleyheath at lunchtime and saw 2 very athletic looking blokes and a bloke in a suit getting out of a Range Rover that had Dutch number plates. #justsaying
  • _MrDick said:

Walked past the Marriott in Bexleyheath at lunchtime and saw 2 very athletic looking blokes and a bloke in a suit getting out of a Range Rover that had Dutch number plates. #justsaying

Welling's new signing
  • edited July 2014

Someone mentioned earlier that Brighton have put a bid in for Callum Harriott. Now it's appeared on twitter from a Brighton forum.

earlier on I had a look at his Instagram and saw a comment saying 'you should always be smiling bro your about to get cash...' Obviously from a mate of his I presume. Just putting two and two together and get 5 but hey. It's a rumour

I could see this happening unfortunately . Gudmundsson is also a left footed winger.
  • We need another attack minded player. Why would we sell one (unless for silly money)?
  • Richard J said:

Someone mentioned earlier that Brighton have put a bid in for Callum Harriott. Now it's appeared on twitter from a Brighton forum.

I could see this happening unfortunately . Gudmundsson is also a left footed winger.
    Doesn't he play on the right though?
  • Hypothetical I know.
    In current climate and all things considered how much would Callum Harriott be worth. He has two years remaining on his contract The possibility of being a bench warmer. Would we take say 400 k ? Can't decide what he'd be worth.
  • Would expect alot more than 400k
  • Sponsored links:

• markmc68 said:

Hypothetical I know.
    In current climate and all things considered how much would Callum Harriott be worth. He has two years remaining on his contract The possibility of being a bench warmer. Would we take say 400 k ? Can't decide what he'd be worth.

Because of his age I would take between 750k-1M but maybe I am being optimistic
  • They're on a big promotion push and they buy Harriott? they're fans are going to be disappointed if that one comes through, that's for sure.
  • he is not a consistant enough champ level player for much more than 400k probably get that with a couple of add ons (games played, % on any future transfer. etc.)
  • charltonJ said:

Would expect alot more than 400k

Really? The last two games showed what he can do, but the games before that...

I hope Harriott finds his consistency and can carry on that form from the Watford and Blackpool games, but need to be realistic on his current valuation IMO.
  • craigcafc said:

charltonJ said:

I hope Harriott finds his consistency and can carry on that form from the Watford and Blackpool games, but need to be realistic on his current valuation IMO.
    He was very consistent the season before
  • We wont be selling off our promising young contracted players on the cheap, sure if Brighton came in with a stupid amount then yes but no way will we sell him for 400k, goes against the entire RD network model.
  • 3m plus because of potential. Other clubs get good prices for players but we never do. If clubs won't pay 3m then he stays....simple
  • Is Nathan Jones still there? He'll know Callum and may have recommended him to Hyypia.
  • edited July 2014

3m plus because of potential. Other clubs get good prices for players but we never do. If clubs won't pay 3m then he stays....simple

If £3m was on the table id drive him there right now. I'd even offer to throw in church as well.

• Harry Lennon to Cambridge Utd. Is this a permanent deal or a loan?
  • Sponsored links:

• Harry Lennon to Cambridge Utd. Is this a permanent deal or a loan?

Only a loan till January
  • 3 million. He's going to be playing second fiddle to Gudmondsson. Take the money. Roly's plan is working.
  • edited July 2014
    Bearing in mind Gomes has been tried as cover for Solly (a less risky way to give him experience) do we now need another CH? Article in Sundays about (Man U?) young Belgian CB who wanted game time.
  • 1)Who's that geezer who scored the over head kick?! Can we get him?
    2)Who's that geezer who missed the open goal with a header, if it's same -/ point 1, I hope we don't get him.
    3)What was the keeper doing when the shot was in the centre of the goal?
  • craigcafc said:

charltonJ said:

He was very consistent the season before
    Don't agree he only had a handful of good games other than that, he got found out very quickly
  • I like HArriot and think there is a good player but he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating.

£750k and I'll take that. Stick Johan B Gud on the left and Bahebeck on the right (once we outbid Monaco) and the job's a good-un
  • Swisdom said:

I like HArriot and think there is a good player but he is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrating.

£750k and I'll take that. Stick Johan B Gud on the left and Bahebeck on the right (once we outbid Monaco) and the job's a good-un

We are going to outbid Monaco are we? with the money they have just got from Real Madrid. I do love your optimism
  • first half at Blackpool he was fecking awful---worst of a bad bunch-----------second half a different player completely--------------first half player id take £100 second half player maybe we could get £750---------------£ 3million ???? whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • No one is saying he is worth £3m. Just what we could potentially con someone for.
    If Stewart Downing is worth 20 million then Harriott is worth at least 3.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!