Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Greenie said:

CHARL7ON said:

Does anyone acutely think we will get this guy from PSG? I think he will get first team football there as he seems to be doing well pre season.

It would be a real coupe if we got him.

Not a cat in hells chance.
    Agree that it seems completely unlikely. However the only glimmer of hope is that he and or his agent see the Championship as a better shop window to attract the mega bucks offer that will come from attracting the attention of a premiership team. Still pretty slim though.

Look if we get him, I'll get a tattoo on Greenie Jnrs arse!
  • I think the Harriot rumour may have legs. I heard he might be off a couple of months ago but thought nothing of it at the time as I don't really know the fan that told me well enough to know if he is reliable.

Would be sad to see him go, huge potential IMO. Young wingers are always hit and miss but he has the tricks, pace and finishing to go to the PL if he gets that consistency.

I would not sell for less than 3M plus add on's. He is not far off someone like Bolasie IMO and he would comand that sort of money.
  • Newcastle and Crystal Palace are among a number of Premier League clubs understood to be lining up moves for Sochaux man Cedric Bakambu, after Standard Liege had a bid rejected for him.

We were linked with him in January I think.

• ashley said:

magic1999 said:

Just looked at the ITTV link above .... blimey this site is so much better in appearance and discussions etc !

on that site who is the sinister looking bald bloke in lots of pictures with horses that leaves messages written in the style of an Old Testament prophet ? He reminds me of an archly camp villain from a Hammer House of Horror production circa 1981.

I believe he is the son of former Charlton assistant manager Eddie May.

Aka Reams of Verse.

• edited July 2014

2) His brother who owns / runs management company has been seen with KM on a few occasions.

Lucky lad..... what's this got to do with a signing, though?
    Not that its of any relevance now, but I have just been told that he represents DP. Also among his clients are Tobi Sho-Silva, Archie Edwards & Tareiq Holmes-Dennis

• 2) His brother who owns / runs management company has been seen with KM on a few occasions.

Not that its of any relevance now, but I have just been told that he represents DP. Also among his clients are TS-S, AE & TH-D
    Who the heck are TS, M&S, TH-D, STD etc.???

SAY THEIR NAMES PLEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• 2) His brother who owns / runs management company has been seen with KM on a few occasions.

Not that its of any relevance now, but I have just been told that he represents DP. Also among his clients are TS-S, AE & TH-D

FML, YOLO, OMG.
  • GFY

You work it out!

PMSL
  • edited July 2014

2) His brother who owns / runs management company has been seen with KM on a few occasions.

Tobi Sho Silva, Archie Edwards and Tareiq Holmes Dennis at a guess
  • Dizzle said:

TBH

TBH I think TBH will be a good CB for CAFC.
  • edited July 2014
    ashley said:

magic1999 said:

Just looked at the ITTV link above .... blimey this site is so much better in appearance and discussions etc !

on that site who is the sinister looking bald bloke in lots of pictures with horses that leaves messages written in the style of an Old Testament prophet ? He reminds me of an archly camp villain from a Hammer House of Horror production circa 1981.

That's the one.
    Be Careful though or you might have one of his horses heads in your bed.
  • hope harriot stays as he will be key for us.
  • Big season really for Callum. He's understandably blown hot and cold; a) he's young, and b) he's a winger! He's now got more games under his belt, the last two of which might just give him a big boost. He's also got a lot more serious competition than last year. If we got a big offer then of course it would have to be considered but I'd rather see him develop and really push on; there aren't too many around who can consistently beat modern full backs and deliver that vital end product.
  • Bahebeck has scored again tonight
  • Sponsored links:

• Bahebeck has scored again tonight

We really need this fella. Not going to happen though.
  • CHARL7ON said:

Bahebeck has scored again tonight

We really need this fella. Not going to happen though.
    Have to wait and see what PSG do (are allowed to do) in transfers this summer... Maybe if they can bring someone like Di Maria in they'll let him go
  • I really think we were close with this guy but then he started getting first team football at PSG.
  • Are all the World Cup players back for PSG yet? Maybe he is only getting game time while they're away?
  • we need to stop dreaming about monsieur bareback and get used to igor, george & crew...feel we are done with new strikers until bp sees some abject failure from the current mix...
  • Strong rumours Di Maria signing for PSG

Sadly I think his pre season form has pushed him out of our reach
  • Are all the World Cup players back for PSG yet? Maybe he is only getting game time while they're away?

Good point
  • Swisdom said:

Strong rumours Di Maria signing for PSG

Sadly I think his pre season form has pushed him out of our reach

Agree
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 2m

Reza Ghoochannejhad due back at #cafc tomorrow after move to Middle East fell through.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!