Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Monaco want Bahebeck as a replacement for James Rodriguez, who is on his way to Real Madrid..?
  • Richard J said:

Latest FR

21 Jul 2014 17:58:03
    Charlton Athletic are set to Sign West Ham United youngster Blair Turgott on a season long loan, But this won't be announced until the middle of next week.

SmithyCAFC

Last season he was in League Two on loan. Doubt he's good enough to make the jump straight up to the Championship from there.
  • Monaco want Bahebeck as a replacement for James Rodriguez, who is on his way to Real Madrid..?

Yeah that sounds about right cheers. We'll see how it all unfolds anyway.
  • Richard J said:

Latest FR

Charlton Athletic are set to Sign West Ham United youngster Blair Turgott on a season long loan, But this won't be announced until the middle of next week.

SmithyCAFC

Lives in Bromley I believe.
    Sign him up then.

• edited July 2014
    cafcfan said:

Richard J said:

Latest FR

SmithyCAFC

Sign him up then.

Nah, probably lives in (Too) Shortlands.
    I heard he has a touch of Gordon (Chisle) Hurst about him
  • I've heard a rumour that Charlton won't be signing any more players. And I reckon it's right.
  • cafcfan said:

Richard J said:

Latest FR

SmithyCAFC

Sign him up then.

You sure it isn't Sid(cup) O'Linn?
  • I've heard a rumour that Charlton won't be signing any more players. And I reckon it's right.

Iv heard we're still after 2-3 more players. And Rich Crawley said something similar.
  • bobcafc7 said:

I've heard a rumour that Charlton won't be signing any more players. And I reckon it's right.

Iv heard we're still after 2-3 more players. And Rich Crawley said something similar.
    Ive heard a rumour that we might me signing some more players.
  • Sponsored links:

If we bid for Bahebeck then I think it's likely we're still after another striker/winger.
  • cafcfan said:

cafcfan said:

Richard J said:

Latest FR

SmithyCAFC

Sign him up then.

I heard it was John (Plum) Stead
  • I think Bob will feel we are in need of a bit more firepower assuming he's of the mind the Church isn't up to it and Piggot is the same or not ready. Another winger/striker would be needed if we ship them out but beyond that I cant see where else we 'need'. Perhaps another central mid squad player? We're definitely not far off our final champ squad.
  • Think we are still missing that creative centre midfielder we have been crying out for

Moussa?
  • Was Blair Turgott part of the unbelievable cup run that Bradford had?
  • Think we are still missing that creative centre midfielder we have been crying out for

Moussa?
    More of a winger I seem to recall. And in either case even his fans acknowledged he could vary between incredible and inept game to game (as a lot of 'flair' players do in fairness) and I would prefer an Andy Reid/Danny Murphy style playmaker who even on a bad day has two or three visionary passes in the locker, as the strike force is inexperienced, or Simon Church, and expecting them to make the most of one or two chances over 90 minutes would be a lot of pressure. Even pure finishers like Darren Bent or BWP sometimes took two or three or more chances before finally bulging the net.
  • Exactly about Darren Bent there. The thing that I really liked about him was he could miss a sitter (obviously I didn't like that bit) but his head would never go down. He'd just dust himself off and go again. And usually scored the next one.
  • RedChaser said:

cafcfan said:

cafcfan said:

Richard J said:

Latest FR

SmithyCAFC

Sign him up then.

i heard it was robert Lee (green) or rodney (lee) Green
  • hawksmoor said:

Exactly about Darren Bent there. The thing that I really liked about him was he could miss a sitter (obviously I didn't like that bit) but his head would never go down. He'd just dust himself off and go again. And usually scored the next one.

thing is i think darren was given the environment to try and fail here and at sunderland which is why he scored shedloads for both of us and why he had a horrible time at Tottenham and Villa.
  • hawksmoor said:

Exactly about Darren Bent there. The thing that I really liked about him was he could miss a sitter (obviously I didn't like that bit) but his head would never go down. He'd just dust himself off and go again. And usually scored the next one.

He would always keep going and normally get his goal, but that was because we had the likes of Murphy creating more chances for him. If he fluffed the first chance or just got unlucky, but then no more opportunities arose, he would not be half as well regarded today.
  • Sponsored links:

• They are after griezmann.
  • Everyone keeps talking about Bahebeck, but that bid was rejected ages ago. 2-3 weeks.
    Unlikely its even still something on the horizon.
  • CafcSCP said:

Everyone keeps talking about Bahebeck, but that bid was rejected ages ago. 2-3 weeks.
    Unlikely its even still something on the horizon.

How dare you. He's signing just as soon as we agree terms with Julian Gray. Factoid

• lolwray said:

RedChaser said:

cafcfan said:

cafcfan said:

Richard J said:

Latest FR

SmithyCAFC

Sign him up then.

i heard it was robert Lee (green) or rodney (lee) Green
    Are you sure it's not Chris (Petts) Wood?

I hope he has the workrate of (Grove) Park Ji-Sung
  • We need some new proper rumours.......
  • edited July 2014
    Someone mentioned earlier that Brighton have put a bid in for Callum Harriott. Now it's appeared on twitter from a Brighton forum.

earlier on I had a look at his Instagram and saw a comment saying 'you should always be smiling bro your about to get cash...' Obviously from a mate of his I presume. Just putting two and two together and get 5 but hey. It's a rumour
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!