Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Good clip. Very mobile and looks comfortable on the ball but it is YouTube
  • According to FR, we are interested in Paul Gallacher from Preston
  • Well even if Katrien doesn't get All The business done by the end of June I think it's a reasonable assumption that a good deal of it will be done so the rumours should start coming thick and fast now.

Paul Gallacher ?
  • According to FR, we are interested in Paul Gallacher from Preston

Liked him as a player.

Is he out of contract with Leicester?
  • edited June 2014
    Actually, thinking about it - that clip is better than when they show one moment from lots of games. I quite like him. If we got him, accepting there would be a risk, I would be a little more positive about our prospects with this sign of intent. Mind you - we seem to have been interested/bid for quite a few. The best players have other options and don't seem to prefer the Charlton one!
  • Read that Zola is more likely to join Genk. Not quite sure how good he would be anyway, but wouldn't mind him as a squad player.
  • Like the video and have always liked Gallacher

Would be happy with them both
  • Gallacher won't come.

• The fat version of Bradley Pritchard. Just what we need.
  • Looks quality to me!
  • Sponsored links:

• Read that Zola is more likely to join Genk. Not quite sure how good he would be anyway, but wouldn't mind him as a squad player.

Lol you have no idea how good he is but want him as a squad player ?
  • Zola looks like more than a dm on YouTube. 2 footed, strong and looks to spread the play. Could be an asset
  • shine166 said:

Read that Zola is more likely to join Genk. Not quite sure how good he would be anyway, but wouldn't mind him as a squad player.

Yes, in the sense that he's playing in French league two so I doubt he's good enough to start for us, but probably good enough for our squad. Not that hard to understand?
  • Apparently one of the star performers of the past season and wanted by the Champions of Ligue 2... bit like Leicester picking off the best players of the previous season.

The footage seems to suggest there's a very good player in there. Pleased if this one comes off.
  • shine166 said:

Read that Zola is more likely to join Genk. Not quite sure how good he would be anyway, but wouldn't mind him as a squad player.

Yes, in the sense that he's playing in French league two so I doubt he's good enough to start for us, but probably good enough for our squad. Not that hard to understand?

Yer I think I just about got it, you want to fill the squad with people that don't improve us just to make up the numbers.

Personally I'd rather keep those spots for youth, but what do I know.
  • shine166 said:

shine166 said:

Yer I think I just about got it, you want to fill the squad with people that don't improve us just to make up the numbers.

Do you not understand how a squad works?
  • edited June 2014
    Mike Van Duinen from ADO Den Haag.

6' 4" so passes the CL height test.
  • Passes height test. 6'4"
  • vffvff
    edited June 2014

Well he could be seen as a replacement to Poyet. This rumour is popping up all over the place now. Might have some legs?

Two would be good.
    My angry brother told me that it's network policy that in order to live within FFP rules, new Charlton signings can only have 1. Fact.
    The whole thing is hopping crazy.

NB Angry Brother is that a new idea for a game like Angry Birds or follow up from the Undertones (My Perfect Cousin) ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Addickted said:

Yeah ??
  • Addickted said:

Where did this come from ?

• edited June 2014
    Where's that come from?

echoechoecho......
  • Reports that Oscar Gobern is heading for a shock move out of Huddersfield Town. Likely destinations are Charlton Athletic who have shown an interest in him and Rotherham United who are looking to add to the depth of their squad after their recent promotion.
  • Addickted said:

Where did this come from ?

Dutch neighbour(ish) whose a Den Haag fan.

• Shameful keeping.
  • shine166 said:

shine166 said:

shine166 said:

Do you not understand how a squad works?
    Apparently you purchase lots of players that are not good enough for the starting 11. That right yer ?
    Not everyone in a squad is good enough to be a starting player, don't really know why you're tryna be clever when there's no real need too
  • Craig Gordon is saying he has offers to make a comeback . We were rumoured to be interested before. With Hamer off is this a runner now?
  • Zola looks like he dictates play. He breaks up their attack and turns it into his teams attack by spreading the ball out. He also passes forward quite a lot which is good. He is strong and looks technically sound. Sign him up!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!