Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Apparetly a club has bid 5 mill for Ross McCormack.. Have a feeling it might be us you know

wrong thread.............should be on the jokes one.

you also must have been out in the sun too long. Do you seriously think we have £5 million to spend - let alone on just one player.............

as in the final words of the film "Bridge on the River Kwai"..................Madness,,,,,,,,,,,,,Madness
  • Apparetly a club has bid 5 mill for Ross McCormack.. Have a feeling it might be us you know

AFCB - they are also interested in Baldock

Can I have a puff?

Derby
  • I can't wait for the reaction when we actually sign someone next week this site will really take off no one will be pleased as it won't be the player they wanted the club to sign ..... STOP the negativity and get behind our club

Norwich?

• West Ham, Leicester or QPR I reckon.
  • Bubble said:

Apparetly a club has bid 5 mill for Ross McCormack.. Have a feeling it might be us you know

AFCB - they are also interested in Baldock
    good shout, sold Grabben a couple of weeks back for £3 million. Need an out and out goalscorer to play off yann
  • West Ham, Leicester or QPR I reckon.

It was a championship club
  • Sponsored links:

• It's Fulham
  • It's Fulham

Just see that, think Fulham will 'do a charlton' and be in league one within 3 years
  • Defo derby. They went bookies favourite as soon as the bid went public.
  • Defo derby. They went bookies favourite as soon as the bid went public.

It's been confirmed it was Fulham..
  • £5 million us ???? whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lets say it again £5million us ?? yes still sounds fecking funny.
  • Cracking rumour though, more than enough bollox to garner immediate ridicule on CL. Keep em coming lads
  • we could have bid tho---i mean everyone else goes in at £5mill or £3 mil and CAFC say go in at £5 quid a Standard Leige penant and a second class Euro Star ticket -------------------------its still a bid.
  • Lack of rumours is making this summer drag :(
  • I still think we will start season with a very very young team and squad!
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2014
    uie2 said:

I still think we will start season with a very very young team and squad!

As we stand at the moment mate agreed but we are only half way through June and Katrien did say she hoped new additions would be in place by the end of June so still time :-0
  • A number of deals are very close to completion I believe .. I think they will start flooding in very soon

Have we heard of these players though?
  • A number of deals are very close to completion I believe .. I think they will start flooding in very soon

Source?

Source?
    The Bob Peeters video on CAFC player? He talks about needing strikers, wingers, midfielders and defenders and it sounded like deals just need finishing off.
  • I'm sure Bob Peeters has his managerial qualities but the thought of being finished off by him is a bit stomach churning!
  • _MrDick said:

A number of deals are very close to completion I believe .. I think they will start flooding in very soon

Have we heard of these players though?
    How do I know if you would have heard of them or not ..?
    Have you heard of them ? :-)
  • Have not got no names .. Just heard
  • New ones on footie rumours if you want some names (three).
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!