Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• At this stage I would have him back.
  • Stewart was coming into some good form just at the time when his loan was coming to an end. Scored some cracking goals and because of this, that's the reason Leeds picked him up, IMO. I would have him back as he'd be a useful addition to the squad.
  • Not for me at this stage, bargain basement time I might be persuaded, anyway he'll want 12k per week so it's a non starter:-0
  • I rated Stewart from his time with us. Would not be disappointed if we signed him
  • I'm guessing all the players we have coming in are playing in the world cup, that's why they haven't been announced yet?
  • I actually thought Stewarthad pace and scored some spectacular goals but lacked any qualities required of a decent winger,his crossing was abysmal.
  • cfgs said:

I actually thought Stewarthad pace and scored some spectacular goals but lacked any qualities required of a decent winger,his crossing was abysmal.

This.

Has potential but needs regular football.

I was not massively impressed if I am honest - but if we are looking to play a more expansive and attacking formation then he would be better than nothing

• At this stage I would have him back.

At this stage I would have anyone back

• @TransferCentre9: Cameron Stewart might re join @CAFCofficial but @OfficialRUFC are trying to hi jack the potential transfer.

This account tweeted that we were after madden before CBB mentioned it so could have some truth in it
  • Sponsored links:

• Would be quite happy with Stewart myself. Him and Harriott competing for a place down the left would be good enough IMO
  • Would take Stewart back 100%
  • I liked Stewart and thought he was useful so would be happy if he came back to us.
  • Easily take Stewart back
  • lots of talent ...IMHO didnt seem to have much awareness

not for me
  • I would have him back but i might be biased, as the two games i saw him play for us, he scored a great goals.
  • edited June 2014
    def take him back.

he'd have a nice, new shiny pitch to play on
  • I'd take Stewart.

A good player, just needs regular games. Lots of potential there, especially if we playing more attacking football this season.

Our new pitch will really help creative players like Stewart.
  • Thought Stewart was starting to look good....terrorised Ipswich at times up at their place.
  • Sponsored links:

• All day long. I think there is a lot more in his locker and finally settling down for one club might just see him blossom and fulfil his undoubted potential. It a big yes from me.
  • Who are RUFC?
  • Who are RUFC?

Rotherham...
  • Who are RUFC?

Rotherham...
    Ahhh, of course! Is there anyone they aren't trying to sign?!
  • If we do want him then surely we can compete with Rotherham for his signature. I will be bloody concerned if they can out muscle us.
  • theres money then theres chuckle brothers money.... paul and barry at your kids birthday parties for gratis even ronaldo and messi couldnt turn that offer down.
  • I've just heard a rumour about your missus.

You mean the one where she bumped into Rio Ferdinand settling his kids into their new school with a BR post code?
    Not a rumour I'm afraid... It's fact!

• Farn? Its true

• Other players I would take back at this stage:

Yann
    Stephens
    Hamer
    Poyet
    Dervite

Would be quite a decent team added to what we have left

So the same team we almost got relegated with?

Think people overrate our players a little. Admittedly I'd prefer them to the squad we have currently...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!