Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Roger Johnson is apparently a massive c*ck head amongst the dressing room. Jog on rodge.
  • And pisshead
  • Him and his missus are vile people

Johnson is a cnut and is lucky to have a career still

However when not being a disruption and a piss head is a bloody good defender
  • Not a rumour but commentators mentioning that gonzalo jara was released by Forrest, Could do a job
  • I noticed that Welling have signed Zach Fagan, who was released by Arsenal, worth keeping an eye on perhaps, but the lad does need a new haircut
    http://www.kentonline.co.uk/kent/sport/arsenal-defender-joins-welling-17491/
  • Not a rumour but commentators mentioning that gonzalo jara was released by Forrest, Could do a job

Will fit in perfectly with the penalty miss.

• That's Jamie Day the manager in that Welling picture
  • Dizzle said:

That's Jamie Day the manager in that Welling picture

Well that explains an awful lot ! Il go bury my head.

• @BelgoFoot: Scottish media saying Tony Watt could join Standard. Then loan to Charlton? Pure speculation on my part BTW!
  • Bubble said:

@BelgoFoot: Scottish media saying Tony Watt could join Standard. Then loan to Charlton? Pure speculation on my part BTW!

According to Wikipedia, he spent last season on loan to Lierse in Belgium, so it wouldn't be completely left field for him to join Standard.
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton are talking to an unnamed Italian side about the possibility of a midfielder joining on loan with a view to a permanent move. #cafc.

latest rumour on twitter... who could it be if indeed it is true?
  • Mike said:

thats a great rumour, no mention of a player or the club.

At least the country was named!
  • Charlton are talking to an unnamed Italian side about the possibility of a midfielder joining on loan with a view to a permanent move. #cafc.

It's Pirlo to replace Poyet.
  • edited June 2014
    Charlton are talking to an unnamed side which plays in an unnamed country (but is thought to be somewhere in the world) about the possibility of a player of some kind joining in an unspecified way. #cafc.

Could you be less specific please!

there you go...
  • @BelgoFoot: Sporting Director & Academy Director J-F De Sart is leaving #Standard Liege. #cafc
  • J BLOCK said:

@BelgoFoot: Sporting Director & Academy Director J-F De Sart is leaving #Standard Liege. #cafc

Now that is interesting.
  • Sponsored links:

• J BLOCK said:

@BelgoFoot: Sporting Director & Academy Director J-F De Sart is leaving #Standard Liege. #cafc

he's the guy that said the best charlton youngsters will go to standard... maybe there's been a change in thinking?
  • valley bound?
  • J BLOCK said:

I'm putting two and two together here and getting seven, but somebody screwed up big time in January, misjudging the standard of the Championship, mishandling the careers of network players (Thuram, for example, and perhaps Nego too) and, potentially, wasting money on what may have been an ill-judged acquisition of Parzyszek.

You'd expect somebody to pay the price. Could De Sart be the fall guy?
  • Seems De Sart's contract wasn't renewed.

TheAwayDays ‏@The_Away_Days 59m
    @BelgoFoot Why?

John Chapman ‏@BelgoFoot 53m
    @The_Away_Days Out of contract and I suspect he doesn't gel with Duchatelet and / or Luzon.

TheAwayDays ‏@The_Away_Days 37m
    @BelgoFoot Too bad, now his sons will be all lonely. Any idea where he is off too?

John Chapman ‏@BelgoFoot 29m
    @The_Away_Days No.
  • Perhaps he was the advisor on our January influx of players, as he said we would only get players not deemed good enough for SL
  • I'm hoping/expecting 2-3 transfers this week id like to think we would complete a couple before the first pre season games in belguim.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!