Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• One of the goal keepers we was looking at accepted a contract today and will be announced over weekend or early next week ( Pending Medical)

Name?
  • do you know who he is CBB?

should we be excited?
  • One of the goal keepers we was looking at accepted a contract today and will be announced over weekend or early next week ( Pending Medical)

Is it Logan Bailly?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Bailly
  • No name given for 100% but if i was a betting man.. i would put it on Logan Bailly ;)
  • One of the goal keepers we was looking at accepted a contract today and will be announced over weekend or early next week

Source? (or link)?
  • iaitch said:

'Numb the loss' he hasn't died. Why are people so dramatic on here.

He's leaving us like so many have done in the past and in the future.

Who have you heard is leaving ?

I think I'm on safe ground saying that players will leave the club in the future.
  • Well thats a keeper sorted hopefully.

Still need a RW (Babel? Moussa? Stewart?) A target man, couple of centre backs and another CM
  • We are seriously interested in Frank Moussa and vincolet, babel isnt going to happen and never was
  • We are seriously interested in Frank Moussa and vincolet, babel isnt going to happen and never was

Apologies if you have confirmed links in the club, but is there a source for any of this online?
  • Sponsored links:

I know you can't give names but how credible is your source? Can you give us any examples when he's been ahead of the game?
  • Ben18 said:

We are seriously interested in Frank Moussa and vincolet, babel isnt going to happen and never was

Can you give us your source's national insurance number, date of birth & credit card details please. These are needed for a rumours thread.

You forgot "mother's maiden name" and "name if first pet".

Don't be so sure re babel.
  • Don't forget Wes Hoolahan.
  • Don't forget that we are also in last stage talks with Rvp and higuin

• soapy_jonesMember

Good work chaps. You are heading for the Guinness World Record for paper folding puns...

Just remember not to say ' here's one I made earlier '.
  • With Poyet gone and looks like Wood is going as well. Then we have 17 signed on first team players to make a squad of 23 need 6 more. 1 GK, 2 Centre-Backs, 1 RightMid/Left-Mid, 1 Attacking Centre-Mid and 1 Target Man

I think with pre-season 2 weeks away and if we are finding it hard to bring in our targets we will resort to more loan signings from Liege.
  • A Duchatelet interview was on OS but now gone?

Don't be so sure re babel.

I heard that he used CAFC interest to get a deal at his club ,

''cant see it, you never know but i dont think it will happen unless we pull something out our arse''

Thats what i got told
  • Sponsored links:

Apologies if you have confirmed links in the club, but is there a source for any of this online?
    Will start to hit online soon i believe
  • thenewbie said:

We are seriously interested in Frank Moussa and vincolet, babel isnt going to happen and never was

I know you can't give names but how credible is your source? Can you give us any examples when he's been ahead of the game?
    I normally go off what he/she says, 80-90% of the time they are right,

Not saying its 100% but high chance

Was right about O'Grady

Said about Roland and Riga issue

I never posted it but he told me Jackson Signed a 2 year deal start off week before it was announced.

Also told me we was in for a striker in which i posted

• Just seen that Ryan Babel has 43 caps for Holland. Unreal.

• With just two weeks to go until pre-season, we urgently need more Belgian players we have never heard of and at least two with ridiculous names.

Although not Belgian, you can't beat Fanni.

• thenewbie said:

I normally go off what he/she says, 80-90% of the time they are right,

Not saying its 100% but high chance

Was right about O'Grady

Said about Roland and Riga issue

I never posted it but he told me Jackson Signed a 2 year deal start off week before it was announced.

Also told me we was in for a striker in which i posted

Fair enough dude, just curious. I hope they are on the money here as both of those would be assets I reckon.
  • Peeters Highly rates Harry Lennon aswell, and thinks he is ready..

but we are looking for a CB
  • Peeters Highly rates Harry Lennon aswell, and thinks he is ready..

I always appreciate your info CBB, but how would Peeters know that much about Lennon when they players aren't back at training yet?
  • edited June 2014

Peeters Highly rates Harry Lennon aswell, and thinks he is ready..

Has he even seen him play?!?!?!

EDIT - See VG has just said the same - agree with above.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!