Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Charlton to sign Belgian whizzkid Origi
    Or Japanese whizzkid, Origami ?

I won't believe it until I see it on folded paper !
  • Essex_Al said:

SkyBet Championship‏@Transfer_News24·12 mins
    Leeds, Charlton, Blackpool & Brentford are keeping tabs on Leyton Orient midfielder Romain Vincelot. #lufc #cafc #bfc #brentfordfc #lofc
    Expand

I like Vincelot, gets stuck in, would be a good signing IMO.
  • There's a goofy Uruguayan cannibal who might be going cheap apparently
  • Granpa said:

Charlton to sign Belgian whizzkid Origi
    Or Japanese whizzkid, Origami ?

I won't believe it until I see it on folded paper !

Hold your horses until we see the dotted line
  • you lot crease me up
  • Tissue of lies.
  • If we sign him we'll definately fold
  • Good work chaps. You are heading for the Guinness World Record for paper folding puns...
  • Completely forgot sordell played under dyche! Said he was the best manager he's played under and I think will get the most out of him. Good move all round that.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good work chaps. You are heading for the Guinness World Record for paper folding puns...

To complete the origami jokes. Sky are covering the World Origami World Chmapionship, its on pay per view.
  • iaitch said:

Good work chaps. You are heading for the Guinness World Record for paper folding puns...

To complete the origami jokes. Sky are covering the World Origami World Chmapionship, its on pay per view.
    And I thought snooker was a natural game for TV. Does a physio run on for paper cuts?
  • Theres not a shred of evidence that he will sign and if he does we'll only be papering over the cracks in the team. I have seen on Wiki that he's favourite group is Pulp.

Boom Tish as someone said.
  • I hate this thread.
  • Reams will know if it is true or not ;-)
  • Will just have to wait and see if it unfolds or not.
  • Are we gonna sign him on A3?
  • Dizzle said:

Are we gonna sign him on A3?

Brilliant!
  • Daily Star reporting Edgar Davids in talks with Greenwich Borough has Roland sneekily bought them as well?
  • Sponsored links:

• sralan said:

Will just have to wait and see if it unfolds or not.

More chance of signing Macherano in my opinion...

• http://www.london24.com/sport/football/clubs/crystal-palace/pulis_to_decide_on_charlton_and_forest_loan_exits_after_everton_date_set_1_3344202

Linked with Palace's Jonny Williams on loan here.

Would be a very good signing. Great technical player and knows the Championship.
  • anyone who thinks he'll sign should be wearing a fools cap
  • It'd be about the 4th time he's turned us down lol, this network does not make us attractive to experienced English players, it makes it harder for us to sign them up, hence our recent struggles getting turned down by everyone we approached
  • That article is dated February 2014.
  • http://www.london24.com/sport/football/clubs/crystal-palace/pulis_to_decide_on_charlton_and_forest_loan_exits_after_everton_date_set_1_3344202

Linked with Palace's Jonny Williams on loan here.

Would be a very good signing. Great technical player and knows the Championship.

That story is ancient. It is from last Feb when it was doing the rounds. He went to Ipswich in the end.
  • Need to replace Poyet, only have Jackson, Buyens and Cousins as CM's currently
  • Ridgewell looking to move back to london. Being a qpr fan he could end up at loftus road if they go up.

looks like palarse are after him and his old man and brother support them so he could end up with the nigels.

Liam Ridgewell just signed for MLS side Portland Timbers - wish him better luck than their last import from the EE-PEE-ELL who broke his leg about 3 games into the season & never played again....
  • Not a Charlton rumour
    MailOnline Sport ‏@MailSport 6m
    Robert Snodgrass is set for an £8m switch to Hull after they opened talks with Norwich,
    Hull have signed Livermore for up to £8m. So that's £16m for 2 average players...madness
  • Not a Charlton rumour

MailOnline Sport ‏@MailSport 6m
    Robert Snodgrass is set for an £8m switch to Hull after they opened talks with Norwich,
    Hull have signed Livermore for up to £8m. So that's £16m for 2 average players...madness

That's the kind of money in the Premier League now. It's a different world to the one we left.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!