Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Prem standard players though, will keep then up. £16m is a pittance compared to the windfall of staying in the league.
  • Oakster said:

Ridgewell looking to move back to london. Being a qpr fan he could end up at loftus road if they go up.

looks like palarse are after him and his old man and brother support them so he could end up with the nigels.

Liam Ridgewell just signed for MLS side Portland Timbers - wish him better luck than their last import from the EE-PEE-ELL who broke his leg about 3 games into the season & never played again....
    Yea my brother just told me that. Bloody footballers chasing the dollay ay :D
  • Championship Rumours ‏@champ_rumours 1m
    Ryan Babel looks set to leave Turkish club Kasimpasa next week with a possible move to championship side Charlton. #cafc

Somebody has tweeted saying that he is staying in a London Hotel
  • Maybe he is on holiday in London
  • He's was in London a couple of days ago, fact. May still be now too ..
  • having been in the PL I would expect his wages to be too high for us, unless he is prepared to drop a long way.
  • No word on another bid for Max Gradel?
  • Any Dutch managers or coaches currently working at a London based club?
  • Oakster said:

Ridgewell looking to move back to london. Being a qpr fan he could end up at loftus road if they go up.

looks like palarse are after him and his old man and brother support them so he could end up with the nigels.

Liam Ridgewell just signed for MLS side Portland Timbers - wish him better luck than their last import from the EE-PEE-ELL who broke his leg about 3 games into the season & never played again....
    Yea my brother just told me that. Bloody footballers chasing the dollay ay :D
    Hopefully he won't wipe his arse on the face of Andrew Jackson, like he did to Adam Smith
  • Just a rumour off twitter:

Looks like charlton are set to add 3 more standard leige faces to their squad, Dino Arslanagic, Paul-Jose M'Poku and Frédéric Bulot. #cafc

They all look pretty useful.
  • Sponsored links:

• That's come off that account that someone on here admitted his friend runs to wind up charlton fans
  • mart77 said:

Just a rumour off twitter:

Looks like charlton are set to add 3 more standard leige faces to their squad, Dino Arslanagic, Paul-Jose M'Poku and Frédéric Bulot. #cafc

Bulot and M'Poku are both wide players. Don't know anything about the other guy. Again, seems like we're looking at a higher standard of player than last season.
  • mart77 said:

Bulot and M'Poku are both wide players. Don't know anything about the other guy. Again, seems like we're looking at a higher standard of player than last season.

M'Poko is ex Spurs and had a loan spell at Orient . If true he would be an excellent signing.

• Richard J said:

mart77 said:

M'Poko is ex Spurs and had a loan spell at Orient . If true he would be an excellent signing.

That's true, yeah. I think Bulot used to play for Monaco.
  • Do we have a full house of links to SL players yet or are we just missing their Japanese keeper?
  • I hope we get a couple of signings done this week so we can forget about Poyet a bit.
  • We have to wait for players to come back from WC first :-)
  • Rather than signing Ryan Babel from Kasimpasa, aren't we more likely to get Alpaslan Ozturk, their right midfielder who is on loan from Standard Liege?
  • Latest FR

26 Jun 2014 10:39:15
    Three Standard Liege players are being linked with Charlton Athletic Dino Arslanagic, Paul-Jose M'Poku and Frederic Bulot. All have been offerd contracts from Charlton but Bulot seems to be getting better offers from else where so it is unlikley he will sign.

cafcnews

25 Jun 2014 21:49:19
    Looks like 3 more players are coming in from Standard Liège. The names I'm hearing are Dino Arslanagic, Paul-Jose M'Poku and Frédéric Bulot. I've also heard a rumour of Thorgan Hazard joining on a short term loan.

Stella
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2014
    Is Bulot under contract at SL ? If he is I can't see how he is getting a better offer. It might well be he doesn't fancy us but can't really see where better offers come to play. I'm assuming we are talking loans here.
  • Ignore. It's the football rumours site.
  • We could do with a couple of signings real soon to numb the loss of Poyet
  • 'Numb the loss' he hasn't died. Why are people so dramatic on here.

He's leaving us like so many have done in the past and in the future.
  • iaitch said:

'Numb the loss' he hasn't died. Why are people so dramatic on here.

He's leaving us like so many have done in the past and in the future.

Who have you heard is leaving ?

• nothing to do with Poyet ---we need another keeper----two centre backs----another im mid field and possibly a lump up front.

the first 3 are a must
  • nothing to do with Poyet ---we need another keeper----two centre backs----another im mid field and possibly a lump up front.

the first 3 are a must

Agree. But would change the lump up front from possibly to definitely.

And now Poyet hasnt signed, I definitely want 1 more in CM.

And also another winger.
  • He is a loss to the team. Am I wrong?

His thread has generated 1.7k comments in under 24 hours. I am not being dramatic. It has caused the most discussion so far this summer for us. After a few positives earlier in the week, this has been a negative. Bringing in some more good news will start to help some people move on.

For the record, I knew / expected him to leave. To me it is not a big deal. It is not 'numbing the loss' to me personally. Its to all the minions calling him a cunt on twitter
  • One of the goal keepers we was looking at accepted a contract today and will be announced over weekend or early next week
  • edited June 2014
    One of the goal keepers we was looking at accepted a contract today and will be announced over weekend or early next week ( Pending Medical)

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!