Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• edited June 2014

dickplumb said:

Morrison to stay?

Press reports this morning are suggesting that Michael Morrison has turned down offers from Ipswich, Rotherham and Wigan and will sign a new two year contract with the Addicks. Good news,

Stop posting rumours, we need to know whose birthday it is next!
    We doing a charlton life cake rota??
    Not if I've got to wait nine months for mine.
  • Redhenry said:

1% rumours, 10% nonsense, 89% unfunny jokes.

Critique or request?
  • Batshuayi off to Marseille so I doubt we'll be getting Ezekiel. Not that it was ever really on the cards.
  • edited June 2014
    Absolutely no idea who this guy is (probably someone on here and I'll look a total tit) but anyway, why not get completely and utterly over the top excited about something based on nothing? It is a summer transfer window after all.

• Charlton to sign Belgian whizzkid Origi
  • edited June 2014
    http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/25319/

We are back in for Stewart along with Ipswich..
  • Igor Vetokele (22) will sign a 5-year contract at Charlton Athletic. Belgian striker passes his medicals today in London. #CAFC
  • Posted on the Igor Vetekele thread a couple of hours ago. Good news.
  • cafcbrown said:

Igor Vetokele (22) will sign a 5-year contract at Charlton Athletic. Belgian striker passes his medicals today in London. #CAFC

Bloody 5 year contract. What happens if he is rubbish ? Charlton will be right lumbered.

;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• vff said:

cafcbrown said:

Igor Vetokele (22) will sign a 5-year contract at Charlton Athletic. Belgian striker passes his medicals today in London. #CAFC

Bloody 5 year contract. What happens if he is rubbish ? Charlton will be right lumbered.

;-)
    That is the beauty of the network . He would be sent to another club if that is the case.
  • edited June 2014
    vff said:

cafcbrown said:

;-)
    One word 'network', and it would then be time for some of ours to move the other way :-0
  • Absolutely no idea who this guy is (probably someone on here and I'll look a total tit) but anyway, why not get completely and utterly over the top excited about something based on nothing? It is a summer transfer window after all.

What does it say? Twitter is blocked at work for me

• edited June 2014

Absolutely no idea who this guy is (probably someone on here and I'll look a total tit) but anyway, why not get completely and utterly over the top excited about something based on nothing? It is a summer transfer window after all.

What does it say? Twitter is blocked at work for me

@marksyboy1984
    Follow

@svenclaes is going to be up early tomorrow with some info on something #cafc related. Prob worth a follow right now! #dontmissout

Then this morning Svenclaes tweeted the stuff about Igor signing for 5 years.
  • vff said:

cafcbrown said:

;-)
    If he is rubbish, no big deal. He'll fit it with the 20 other rubbish players.
  • The fact that we've given him a 5 year contract suggests the club think he is far from rubbish. So do reports from his previous club and his record.

Honestly, some people work very hard to have something to moan about.
  • Sky Sports saying Harry Osborne has agreed a new 1 year deal. SLP suggested that a while ago but I guess it's being finalised soon.
  • @RichCawleySLP: Also a feature on the work going on at Valley - #cafc owner Roland Duchatelet spending in the region of £1million.
  • Isn't Nego on a 5 year contract? What about Polish Pete?
  • Isn't Nego on a 5 year contract? What about Polish Pete?

PP got a 4.5 year deal in January

• Sponsored links:

• Nego has another 3 years and PP 4.
  • Could Nego be worth another chance maybe? If not as a full back then maybe as a wide midfielder? Can he be that bad?
  • SkyBet Championship‏@Transfer_News24·12 mins
    Leeds, Charlton, Blackpool & Brentford are keeping tabs on Leyton Orient midfielder Romain Vincelot. #lufc #cafc #bfc #brentfordfc #lofc
    Expand
  • Essex_Al said:

SkyBet Championship‏@Transfer_News24·12 mins
    Leeds, Charlton, Blackpool & Brentford are keeping tabs on Leyton Orient midfielder Romain Vincelot. #lufc #cafc #bfc #brentfordfc #lofc
    Expand

We always get linked to him! I remember a few on here calling Parky to sign him from the Daggers a few years back.
  • Nego looked absolutely awful when I saw him play, honestly looked like such a liability
  • Nego looked absolutely awful when I saw him play, honestly looked like such a liability

fair enough!
  • Swisdom said:

Nego looked absolutely awful when I saw him play, honestly looked like such a liability

He's played one game and it was the day after he joined. He's also barely played in 2 or 3 years. Give the lad a break for christs sake

Maybe he will get lucky under Bob. The last 2 incumbents didn't rate him.
  • Swisdom said:

Nego looked absolutely awful when I saw him play, honestly looked like such a liability

He's played one game and it was the day after he joined. He's also barely played in 2 or 3 years. Give the lad a break for christs sake

Did you see the game he played? Dived into every single tackle, caught out of position several times, passing shoddy
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!