Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• See him at the Toulon tournament. He looked a class above. Highly unlikely well get him tho I think
  • L'Equipe: Charlton Atheltic have been linked with a move for PSG's Jean-Christophe Bahebeck. #PSG #CAFC

Never heard of him before but a quick trawl of the net seems to suggest he is very highly thought of. Loan at best but even that's a stretch IMO

Fingers crossed though - our attacking line up is starting to look impressive
  • It was mentioned when I googled him that PSG want a 50% sell on fee. That might not work for arsenal but for us it is probably agreeable.
  • foot-francilien.com/mercato/2819/psg-bahebeck-vers-langleterre/

Google Translation..

All of last season on loan at Valenciennes, the young PSG striker Christophe Bahebeck could leave the club this summer in Paris. And the player would be very interested in a challenge across the Channel buttons England.

Author great benefits with the France team at Hopes Festival Toulon, Christophe Bahebeck was noted by many recruiters present at matches in the competition. According to the newspaper L'Equipe, the PSG player would include in the viewfinder club Charlton which evolves Championship. Both parties have already begun discussions.
    I watched a lot of that Toulon tournament and France had a few standout players (as did Brazil). This bloke was one of them.

Even if it's a loan (has to be, imo), it would be a real coup to get him.

Viewfinder - isn't that someone who posts on here? Come on mate - what do you know about this?
  • This would be a huge catch, however we must be overloaded with strickers ? Especially if we play with a 4-3-3 formation
  • sam3110 said:

Because some noise already beginning to run about a possible transfer of Imoh EZEKIEL, Standard Liege confirms that our young Nigerian striker arouses the lust of many clubs in Europe and elsewhere.

As usual, Standard Liege still want to find the best solution taking into account the interests of all parties, including the wishes of the player.

Recognizing also the importance of maintaining a balance in the workforce available LUZON Guy and his staff, our club will not take the risk of letting a player from the Imoh EZEKIEL value without first found a quality solution to compensate for such a departure.

Polish Pete?

Google Translation..

All of last season on loan at Valenciennes, the young PSG striker Christophe Bahebeck could leave the club this summer in Paris. And the player would be very interested in a challenge across the Channel buttons England.

Author great benefits with the France team at Hopes Festival Toulon, Christophe Bahebeck was noted by many recruiters present at matches in the competition. According to the newspaper L'Equipe, the PSG player would include in the viewfinder club Charlton which evolves Championship. Both parties have already begun discussions.
    I watched a lot of that Toulon tournament and France had a few standout players (as did Brazil). This bloke was one of them.

Read somewhere that PSG were willing to let him go for free if they get a 50% sell on fee ... Knowing RD he will try and quite possibly get that down to say 20% with a fee upfront , all possible
  • Sponsored links:

• Give it all up Jean-Christophe...come to The Valley and you'll be able to swap her for being interviewed by Big Clem or Manish!!! ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycRDBJl66HA&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • It was mentioned when I googled him that PSG want a 50% sell on fee. That might not work for arsenal but for us it is probably agreeable.

I think if we could get this guy, 50% sell-on would be perfectly acceptable. Remember, that's 50% of the profit, not 50% of the fee.
  • TelMc32 said:

Give it all up Jean-Christophe...come to The Valley and you'll be able to swap her for being interviewed by Big Clem or Manish!!! ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycRDBJl66HA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That bit where she's says "Paris, Marseille, Bordeaux", 'tis a shame she didn't slip Charlton in there as well.
  • edited July 2014
    little write up on bahebeck http://wp.me/p4xWHy-79
  • Seems like there are loads of places reporting this. Might have legs after all
  • linked on twitter with psg player cristophe bahebek

This guy was linked with arsenal last month I think. Can't see us picking him up, would be a good signing though
    Must be keen to play in red !

( Or black, or orange...)

• edited July 2014

foot-francilien.com/mercato/2819/psg-bahebeck-vers-langleterre/

Google Translation..

Viewfinder - isn't that someone who posts on here? Come on mate - what do you know about this?

Absolutely disgraceful !

Going around, telling foreign players it's HIS Club......!

Always had my doubts about him..

:-)

• The Bahebeck rumour is gathering some momentum on twitter
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2014
    There definitely seems to be something in this. He seems to be defined as a winger now (going the opposite way in positional evolution to Henry if you like) and we do need another winger). All very positive.
  • Talking to people in Belgium last night we are looking to bring in a couple of good wingers.

Google Translation..

Absolutely disgraceful !

Fanny - my lips are sealed.

• It's Sunday morning, the team are playing in Belgium - and we still haven't signed anyone new for days!!

Sort it out Curbs Parky Powell Riga Peeeters!!!

Google Translation..

Absolutely disgraceful !

Fanny - my lips are sealed.

Sounds like a summary of my relationship

still chuckling....
  • edited July 2014
    New update on Jean-Christophe Bahebeck Possible sightings at CAFC vs STVV game. http://thecharltonway.com/2014/07/05/charlton-linked-to-jean-christophe-bahebeck/
  • Not a complaint, but surely Bahebeck would just be a loan before moving onto Liege? Can't see how he sign for a Champ side as he seems to have a decent reputation. Seems to have momentum though so hopefully comes off.
  • Timmsi said:

New update on Jean-Christophe Bahebeck Possible sightings at CAFC vs STVV game. http://thecharltonway.com/2014/07/05/charlton-linked-to-jean-christophe-bahebeck/

If he watched that game today there is very little chance of him coming to us! ;-)
  • I'm sure he'll soon jump ship from PSG after today's game
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!