Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• TelMc32 said:

Give it all up Jean-Christophe...come to The Valley and you'll be able to swap her for being interviewed by Big Clem or Manish!!! ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycRDBJl66HA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

French women. Fucking hell.
  • If RD pulls this transfer/loan off I will be amazed !!
  • would be a great signing, if it happens.
  • edited July 2014
  • edited July 2014
  • edited July 2014
    Ignore me
  • Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO · 1m
    Crawley Town are closing in on the signing of former Arsenal youngster Cedric Evina.

• Richard J said:

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SkySportsPeteO · 1m
    Crawley Town are closing in on the signing of former Arsenal youngster Cedric Evina.

And Jordan Cook signed 2years at Walsall - good for him.
  • talking to one of the ST fans yesterday and he said there was a strong rumour going around their club that CAFC were going to be selling them a Polish striker in the near future - PP perhaps ?
  • Sponsored links:

• madadd said:

talking to one of the ST fans yesterday and he said there was a strong rumour going around their club that CAFC were going to be selling them a Polish striker in the near future - PP perhaps ?

Can't we sell them a welsh one?
  • madadd said:

talking to one of the ST fans yesterday and he said there was a strong rumour going around their club that CAFC were going to be selling them a Polish striker in the near future - PP perhaps ?

Maybe the guy said "polished" striker, in which case it probably is Church...
  • Strong rumour in ST Truiden the Bikey and TBH deals to be sealed before trip to Spain.
  • Riscardo said:

TBH?

Tal Ben Haim
  • Wouldn't be upset with those two.

Add a keeper, right winger and target man and that'll do.
  • Wouldn't be upset with those two.

I'd say left winger - I thought Moussa was a RW, and with Wilson as cover/competition that should do the job. On the left we have Harriot, who let's face doesn't exactly have the consistency to match his talent. Hopefully he can continue his form of late last season but cover wouldn't go amiss.
  • Would be happy enough with both. But still reckon we need a keeper, attacking midfielder, 2 wingers, 2 strikers and possibly a back up RB.

Anyone know why Holmes Denis and Cumberbatch did not go to Belgium, about the only pros that didn't.
  • Bikey could be decent, don't want Ben Haim. Would have preferred Dervite to either of them though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Would be happy enough with both. But still reckon we need a keeper, attacking midfielder, 2 wingers, 2 strikers and possibly a back up RB.

Anyone know why Holmes Denis and Cumberbatch did not go to Belgium, about the only pros that didn't.

Keeper - Yes
    A winger - Yes
    A striker (target man). Yes.

Then ship out Church, Pigott and PP/Ansah on loan and we are done.
  • My Reading fan cousin really rated Bikey but by his own admission that was some time ago. Hopefully can still do a solid job. I'm on the fence about TBH now.
  • Are the Ryan Babel rumours still flying about or has that died a death now?

• Are the Ryan Babel rumours still flying about or has that died a death now?

That was off football rumours (or a similarly made up twitter account) so was basically fake and never a real rumour.
  • thenewbie said:

Wouldn't be upset with those two.

I'd say left winger - I thought Moussa was a RW, and with Wilson as cover/competition that should do the job. On the left we have Harriot, who let's face doesn't exactly have the consistency to match his talent. Hopefully he can continue his form of late last season but cover wouldn't go amiss.
    Bob said in an interview that he reckons Moussa will be most effective cutting in from the left so I imagine we'll be more focused on getting a RW in. I think we need two RWs anyway as we've gone far too long without having depth in that position
  • edited July 2014

Strong rumour in ST Truiden the Bikey and TBH deals to be sealed before trip to Spain.

Let a good, young ball playing centre half in Dervite go and sign two has beens. What happened to RD's youth policy?
  • Isn't Baheback a right winger?
  • madadd said:

Pawel Abbott.
  • Cwyka on right didn't look like a winger to me though he got a couple of crosses over. Hope we get PSG guy.
  • Jean Beausejour released by Wigan.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!