Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

RUMOURs - Shiny and new - Spring/Summer 2014

Comments

• Strong rumour in ST Truiden the Bikey and TBH deals to be sealed before trip to Spain.

Let a good, young ball playing centre half leqve in Dervite and sign two has beens. What happened to RD's youth policy?
    Harsh on Bikey who is only 29. Gomez could learn a lot from both of those, plus Dervite was bang average anyway in my opinion.
  • Would be happy enough with both. But still reckon we need a keeper, attacking midfielder, 2 wingers, 2 strikers and possibly a back up RB.

Anyone know why Holmes Denis and Cumberbatch did not go to Belgium, about the only pros that didn't.

Harry Gerrard didn't go either.

• Strong rumour in ST Truiden the Bikey and TBH deals to be sealed before trip to Spain.

Let a good, young ball playing centre half in Dervite go and sign two has beens. What happened to RD's youth policy?
    We offered DD a new contract I believe?
  • Cwyka on right didn't look like a winger to me though he got a couple of crosses over. Hope we get PSG guy.

Cwyka isn't really a winger though is he?

Strong rumour in ST Truiden the Bikey and TBH deals to be sealed before trip to Spain.

Let a good, young ball playing centre half leqve in Dervite and sign two has beens. What happened to RD's youth policy?
    Harsh on Bikey who is only 29. Gomez could learn a lot from both of those, plus Dervite was bang average anyway in my opinion.
    Bikey is average. Dervite is underrated in my opinion.
  • Cwyka on right didn't look like a winger to me though he got a couple of crosses over. Hope we get PSG guy.

Cwyka isn't really a winger though is he?

Strong rumour in ST Truiden the Bikey and TBH deals to be sealed before trip to Spain.

Bikey is average. Dervite is underrated in my opinion.
  • Jean Beausejour released by Wigan.

Beausejour and Bahebeck right, Harriott and Moussa left. Yes please.
  • thenewbie said:

Wouldn't be upset with those two.

Add a keeper, right winger and target man and that'll do.

I'd say left winger - I thought Moussa was a RW, and with Wilson as cover/competition that should do the job. On the left we have Harriot, who let's face doesn't exactly have the consistency to match his talent. Hopefully he can continue his form of late last season but cover wouldn't go amiss.

I'd like a left footed winger and if possible a central left footed player. We have Jacko but I felt AA gave us even more balance when he played.

I would very happy with Bikey and TBH , both are versatile enough to fill in at right back if required . In squad terms I see them as replacing Cort and Dervite . Lennon replaces Wood as the left footed CB if we ever need to play 3 at the back. Gomez will hopefully be given the space and time to develop.

A Keeper and Target man complete the squad in my view.

• edited July 2014
    I heard a week ago I hard that the Logan bailey deal was done, but now it has gone awfully quite
  • Bailly, Ben Haim, Bikey, Bahebeck, Bigfecker

The 5 B's to bring us bliss
  • I hope we can pull off that Bahebeck deal. Some excitement going forward finally!
  • Sponsored links:

• Is Cwyka quicker than Green?
  • edited July 2014
    Roger Johnson Rumour being mentioned again...
  • Laddick01 said:

Difficult one this. Would be an excellent signing at this level but he's not the type of bloke I wanna see in a Charlton shirt.
    Agree but at a push I'd take him over Ben Haim. Plus, would you mess with Big Bob?
  • Laddick01 said:

Difficult one this. Would be an excellent signing at this level but he's not the type of bloke I wanna see in a Charlton shirt.
    Agree but at a push I'd take him over Ben Haim. Plus, would you mess with Big Bob?
    Very true. Maybe he's grown up a bit and lost the Billy big b*'ll*cks attitude I know he had at Birmingham.
  • It's a mark of the quality of the player that Birmingham City paid 5 million pounds to secure Roger Johnson's services back in 2009.
  • Met Roger Johnson in a bar in London whilst he was out for west ham player awardss.. He was a top bloke and even bought me a drink.

From my view of face to face.. He seems alright
  • Sponsored links:

• It's a mark of the quality of the player that Birmingham City paid 5 million pounds to secure Roger Johnson's services back in 2009.

exactly. You don't spend £5 million on a player unless they have real talent. I mean just look at Ade Akinbiyi. Oh he was shit wasnt he.
  • Johnson was a top Premier League player at Birmingham. Was linked to Arsenal at some point as well. There's no doubt about his ability imo just his mentality and his personal life.
  • WSSWSS
    edited July 2014
    Roger Johnson is a complete tool.

That's straight from his once-best mate for years who got completely blanked and mugged off once RJ got his move from Wycombe.
  • Decent centre half
  • Bar- Bound Birmingham Billy Big Bollocks.?
  • sam3110 said:

Bailly, Ben Haim, Bikey, Bahebeck, Bigfecker

The 5 B's to bring us bliss

Don't forget Bob is bringing them together
  • From Twitter.

@Transfer_News_8: #Birmingham and #Charlton want to take highly rated #mufc midfielder, Jesse Lingard, on loan! #bcfc #cafc
  • Been to Brum before, might be a deciding factor
  • Been to Brum before, might be a deciding factor

Looks like we're definitely getting him then!
  • I mean, i've been there, and I don't want to go back...
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!